Any good android bluetooth controller to stream play?

Discus and support Any good android bluetooth controller to stream play? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I've been using my xbox controller to play on my phone, but sometimes i don't like the idea of take my xbox controller out of my home, so, I'm looking... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/JALeyva, Feb 5, 2020.

1. /u/JALeyva
    /u/JALeyva Guest

I've been using my xbox controller to play on my phone, but sometimes i don't like the idea of take my xbox controller out of my home, so, I'm looking for a decent bt controller to play with. Any advice from you guys? Thanks!!

submitted by /u/JALeyva
    [link] [comments]

/u/JALeyva, Feb 5, 2020
  2. ThisGameIsSucky Win User

Xbox elite series 2

3. IveAbsorbdUrTHC Win User

Wireless headset for Xbox. It's 2019!!!!

Just thought I'd let you know that Microsoft already has Bluetooth capabilities built into the Xbox Consoles on the current market. That little sync button that you press on the console and then on your controller, that is Microsoft's way of doing Bluetooth.
    Try this, if you own an Android Device, hold down the Sync button on the (Wireless) Controller and then look at your Android's Bluetooth menu. You should very quickly see that an Xbox controller is ready to pair. Hence, Bluetooth capabilities are already built
    into the Xbox.
  4. Zenosos Win User

Xbox controllers for windows 10

well you can get any xbox one controller as with any android based usb you can play it in, or you can use a bluetooth adaptor that you can get from xbox for the xbox one controllers
  5. ArminatorX Win User

Xbox Controller unable to connect to PC suddenly with X light blinking

Can you try pairing it on a DIFFERENT PC to check if it's a Bluetooth problem on your PC or the controller itself?

If the controller pairs on a different PC (or your Android or iOS Smartphone) then the controller is working and you need to check the Bluetooth stack on your PC.
  6. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Xbox Elite Serie 1 can´t pair mobile with Android 9 (Bluetooth)

The Xbox Elite Controller can’t connect wirelessly to your Android device since it doesn’t operate over Bluetooth
Thema:

1. Any good android bluetooth controller to stream play? - Similar Threads - android bluetooth controller

2. Xbox one controller having inconsistent inputs on Android through Bluetooth

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox one controller having inconsistent inputs on Android through Bluetooth: I paired my xbox one controller to my android phone but every few seconds it stops registering my inputs and comes back, it doesn't disconnect from the phone but it keeps doing this, my phone is a...
  3. Is there any android drivers for bluetooth controller?

in XboX Insiders
    Is there any android drivers for bluetooth controller?: Finally got the go ahead for streaming and I'm having problems with my controller. It connects to bluetooth normally and is registered as an input device but I'm getting nothing. I've tried a...
  4. Bluetooth controller buttons are scrambled on Android

in XboX Insiders
    Bluetooth controller buttons are scrambled on Android: Can't even stream my games or play MCPE which is frustrating My controller is on the latest firmware submitted by /u/Alacrityyy [link] [comments]
  5. Connecting Bluetooth Controller to Android Device

in XboX Insiders
    Connecting Bluetooth Controller to Android Device: Hello - I'm hoping to maybe get some help or clarification. I've been selected for the Project xCloud Preview and I'm trying to connect either of my two Wireless Controllers to my phone. I've...
  6. bluetooth xbox one controller Play & Charge Kit pc/android

in XBoX on Windows
    bluetooth xbox one controller Play & Charge Kit pc/android: I have been fighting with my controller for a while now it seems when I try to use it on both pc and my android phone the controller randomly turns off sometimes I can play for a while sometimes...
  7. Xbox One S controller issue on Android via Bluetooth

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox One S controller issue on Android via Bluetooth: I haven't quiet found yet where to post this question but here goes... So I have an Xbox One S Controller connected to my OnePlus 6 android phone via Bluetooth but it seems that the view button on...
  8. Xbox one bluetooth controller, incorrect PIN on android.

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox one bluetooth controller, incorrect PIN on android.: Hey, support people. I've been trying to connect my Xbox One Bluetooth controller to my Android 6.0.1 phone. I start my controller and hold the pair button down until the X begins to flash...
  9. Xbox One Controller (Bluetooth) can no longer pair with Android 5.0 phone as before.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Controller (Bluetooth) can no longer pair with Android 5.0 phone as before.: Well, I recently bought an xbox one controller with bluetooth technology, I first paired it with an android 5.0 phone and it connected perfectly, then I paired it with a Windows Mobile 10 phone...
  10. Does the new Xbox one S Bluetooth controller work for iOS and android?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does the new Xbox one S Bluetooth controller work for iOS and android?: I feel like buying the new controller but I want to know if it works for iOS 8c46014b-e1ab-484f-9330-d7207bf40675