Any good Arcade Racing recommendations for Xbox One?

Discus and support Any good Arcade Racing recommendations for Xbox One? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello everyone. I love arcade racing games (Ridge Racer on PSX; Outrun 2006 on PS2/XBOX/PC, Burnout 1/2/3...). The thing is, although I love Burnout... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by schnurren, Mar 3, 2020.

1. schnurren
    schnurren Guest

Hello everyone.

I love arcade racing games (Ridge Racer on PSX; Outrun 2006 on PS2/XBOX/PC, Burnout 1/2/3...).

The thing is, although I love Burnout Paradise and Forza Horizon series, it is not the same. I miss being able to just select a track, and start racing with fun and crazy controls.

The most similar game I found was Asphalt 9, gameplay is super fun, but not on Xbox One (and the issue is that the game is made so you just will end spending money and more money without being able to really progress in game).

So, there are any good arcade racers on Xbox One that I have missed?

Thank you so much in advance!

:)

schnurren, Mar 3, 2020
  2. THANOS OPRESSOR Win User

Arcade racing games, except FOrza and Burnout is difficult, but there is the new Grid that launched, I saw some videos I found interesting.
  3. FlashSpirit3 Win User

The family of Burnout Revenge, Burnout Paradise and Dangerous Driving while they aren't as refined as Forza or GTA, give the best racing. A bit older true and Revenge's server was taken down by EA, the games are still great and you can still host with friends.

Give them a try. They are a staple in my gaming cycle. I also love the Drive series and a few other motorcycle games, then there is Riptide GP (not with cars though) and Rocket League (not really racing though a blast!

This week I am adding OnRush!

See ya in there I hope!
  4. schnurren Win User

@RandyAU93 , I love Horizon Chase Turbo, but is not like Outrun, it is more like Top Gear on SNES. Thanks for the recommendation tho!

@ooD0C H0L1DAYoo, The Crew 1/2 didn't do it for me, but I will take a look on OnRush, looks interesting (only thing I'm not sure if the driving controlls are going to click with me or not).
  5. SoullessCodith Win User

I play a bunch of different Kart racing games with my wife. We play things like Beach Buggy Racing, and Coffin Dodgers.
  6. AridLizard Win User

Track Mania Turbo is a fun arcade racer, plus it has a course designer so you can create and share your own tracks
Thema:

1. Any good Arcade Racing recommendations for Xbox One? - Similar Threads - Arcade Racing recommendations

2. Anniversary Collection Arcade Classics

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Anniversary Collection Arcade Classics: Oi, continuo com problema para jogar o Anniversary Collecition Arcade Classic Trava no meio do jogo e reinicia . Já fiz todos os procedimento sugerido no The Xbox Une Game Issue Solution. Parei...
  3. Anniversary Collection Arcade Classics

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Anniversary Collection Arcade Classics: Oi, comprei o Anniversary Collection Arcade Classics, más após a instalação, meu Kinect começou a se desligar, e quando inicio o jogo, o turbo cooler liga e o jogo trava . Alguém pode me ajudar...
  4. Xbox Live Arcade games/subscription

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Live Arcade games/subscription: Hi i was wondering in terms of the Xbox One, One S and One X being backwards compatable wether it would be viable to include previous Xbox arcade games from the 360 store as i am sure a vast...
  5. Arcade classic

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Arcade classic: Can your bring back the amazing the fantastic Shoot many robots to xbox one please☺️ a45c9eaa-a359-4d24-ae32-dc97465b1a18
  6. Mortal Kombat Arcade Kollection

in XBoX on Consoles
    Mortal Kombat Arcade Kollection: I would love for u guys 2 put Mortal Kombat Arcade Kollection On Xbox One For Backwards Compatibility that be cool 8e2bc7d0-f858-45ed-91a2-4e4080f28f2d
  7. Victrix Xbox One Pro FS Arcade Fight Stick

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Victrix Xbox One Pro FS Arcade Fight Stick: Is the Victrix Xbox One Pro FS Arcade Fight Stick going t o to be compatible to play with all games or just fighting games 27cec55b-58bd-487c-a7a3-67bcff4bd498
  8. xbox 360 arcade games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox 360 arcade games: Hey guys, back in the day I downloaded some awsome arcade games like turtles, but when I look in the shop now they are gone.. I still paid for them though I heard you could download them if you...
  9. Gears 5 - What's Up - October 1st (includes store changes, Title Update 1, new Hive, Arcade...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears 5 - What's Up - October 1st (includes store changes, Title Update 1, new Hive, Arcade...: Hopefully they stay on top of the game like this. It's good to hear. 1cab9a88-2f44-4ecc-a86d-b0978ccb1f78
  10. Canceled Xbox arcade goldeneye 007 project

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Canceled Xbox arcade goldeneye 007 project: Goldeneye 007 reloaded came out on xbox 360 years ago. I wanted to play it but it was one of the last 360 games I bought. Then my console went out so I upgraded to xbox one. Sadly this game never...