Any Grown Up Gamers?!

Discus and support Any Grown Up Gamers?! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Grabbed a Titanfall Xbox One Bundle recently. Not too many friends haven't adopted the new gen. Looking for other older mature gamers. Send friend... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Jumpkix, Mar 29, 2014.

1. Jumpkix
    Jumpkix Guest

Any Grown Up Gamers?!

Grabbed a Titanfall Xbox One Bundle recently. Not too many friends haven't adopted the new gen. Looking for other older mature gamers. Send friend invite if you are looking for other grown up gamers...

I'm 33 from Arizona. XBL -

:)

Jumpkix, Mar 29, 2014
  2. danmonkey
    danmonkey Guest
    Grown up Gaming

So your not 13, you don't sing or scream down the mic and you actually play the game the way its meant to be played rather than spend your time doing whatever you can to annoy any other gamers, well i'm looking for you

Fed up with joining so called chilled out clans/communities only to find that once the game starts they rage,kick the gamers that are not superstars and only game in small groups only letting the do called "elite" gamers in.

Take a peek at Enjin: Website does not exist

its brand new and looking for members, no need to change gamertags to fit in, no need to commit to certain nights, turn up when you can, enjoy gaming again.

see you online.

danmonkey, Mar 29, 2014
  3. danmonkey
    danmonkey Guest
    danmonkey, Mar 29, 2014
  4. Popogeejoe
    Popogeejoe Guest

Any Grown Up Gamers?!

Popogeejoe, Mar 30, 2014
  5. Popogeejoe Win User

Any Grown Up Gamers?!

I play with my buddy almost every night...we play Domination a lot. Only play cause we enjoy the game, don't care about meaningless statistics. Both of us are 37 with kids.....If ya see me on feel free to join :D

GT:

And here is a link to a thread dedicated for Dad gamers playing Titanfall : http://forums.xbox.com/xbox_forums/xbox_one_games/t_-_z/titanfall/f/4097/t/1713324.aspx
  6. Ansgar Odinson Win User

Halo 4, not Bungie's Halo (SPOILER WARNING)

Alot of people seem to think that these darker stories with gritt and tradjedy are more grown up. If that's more grown up I refuse to grow up. I think you can age and mature without depression.
  7. Def Oso Win User

looking for grown up guerilla warfare

32, married, no kids. I am game, give me a few hours tomorrow on SP and then I am down for some/
  8. Kinectimal Win User

Is Battlefield 3 worth a buy?

Shut up, Craig. Grown folks is talkin'!
  9. Stelarion Win User

Too young?

I already "growned up" my account and it still showes that
Thema:

Any Grown Up Gamers?!

1. Any Grown Up Gamers?! - Similar Threads - Grown Gamers

2. I changed my gamer tag but I didn’t work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I changed my gamer tag but I didn’t work: So i logged in and for some reason my name was Jetmountain411 or something similar and i tried changing it to “[Mod Removed]” but when i pressed save it “saved” i looked back and it didnt change,...
  3. Northern Ireland Gamers

in XBoX on Consoles
    Northern Ireland Gamers: Evening, Was more or less a quick HEY, but I'm trying to play with more gamers in my area, Northern Ireland isn't that big Right!! I play a lot of competition based games, Rb6 Siege,Forza, Halo...
  4. gamer being rude and disrespectful towards female gamer

in XBoX on Consoles
    gamer being rude and disrespectful towards female gamer: So i have an issue that apparently concerns a microsoft representative who work as a ips technician who decided that he is above the system that deals with players being disrespectful towards...
  5. Gamer between Xbox one & PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Gamer between Xbox one & PC: Hello, I downloaded Windows 10 Minecraft on my PC to build with my son, he is on Xbox one, it was all going great, I just logged into the PC using his same Gamertag, selected the friend's tab and...
  6. Gamer tag fix for XBox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamer tag fix for XBox one: Take off the username with hashtags and keep it as it was before. I want my name be just . Not Another gamer tag with QueenGucci#4666 I want this off. Plz take it off just keep my real gamertag....
  7. Far Cry 2 Problem with grown up XP and Leaderboards on ranked matches. When will be repaired ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Far Cry 2 Problem with grown up XP and Leaderboards on ranked matches. When will be repaired ?: Hello FROM Month or 2 month we ( players) have problem with this game with no saving XP when we leave the game and no updating leaderboards pls help aaf62d29-728b-4f17-90b2-0d61df95be75
  8. Disgusting grown men picking on a kid

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Disgusting grown men picking on a kid: my five year old got suspended for a 'team kill' cause he beat a grown man!!! Has anyone a number to contact war gaming so I can complain.??? d6b8f1cf-4968-4de2-8c6c-aaf700802837
  9. Grown Up Gaming

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Grown Up Gaming: Brand new community looking for members to build a fifa pro club Enjin: Website does not exist bef6075d-5dfe-4895-a7e6-e37384339a04
  10. Grown up Gaming

in XBoX on Consoles
    Grown up Gaming: So your not 13, you don't sing or scream down the mic and you actually play the game the way its meant to be played rather than spend your time doing whatever you can to annoy any other gamers,...