Any help please

Discus and support Any help please in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Installed pre ordered digital copy did day one download took forever can play campaign but no match making at all i get to the main menu choose multi... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Technofeaver, Nov 15, 2014.

1. Technofeaver
    Technofeaver Guest

Any help please

Installed pre ordered digital copy did day one download took forever can play campaign but no match making at all i get to the main menu choose multi player find game choose a game type and than it goes to the background screen for like 10 secs backgeound
    music stops and freezes the game i have to go to the xbox home screen and quit the game and try again total waste of time and money grrrrr

:)

Technofeaver, Nov 15, 2014
  2. Piztup-
    Piztup- Guest
    any help please

The whole not seeing NAS drives is a pain in the hoop, its a Windows 8 issue, something during the beta they said they would address, but havent......

The 'Play To' thing that Floppy linked is the best it does at the moment.

Piztup-, Nov 15, 2014
  3. voteDC
    voteDC Guest
    any help please

Well you can stream but it's not really like you can do on the 360.

-

You have to go to your PC to start the file playing on your One and at the moment it can't see NAS drives, meaning that at the moment your PC would need to be on as well in order to access that content.

-

Hardly the all in one media device they are marketing it as.

voteDC, Nov 15, 2014
  4. Any help please

There is problems with the servers at the moment.

A few people are having freezing issues, on main screen, when I joined a online game after 5 mins,

it found one but while loading map it kicked me back to main menu.

They are working on these problem, so hopefully in a few days it should be sorted.

deansommerville, Nov 15, 2014
  5. deansommerville Win User

Any help please

There is problems with the servers at the moment.

A few people are having freezing issues, on main screen, when I joined a online game after 5 mins,

it found one but while loading map it kicked me back to main menu.

They are working on these problem, so hopefully in a few days it should be sorted.
  6. Lout Of Order Win User

any help please

My PC flat out refuses to even find my XB1 despite being on the same network and only 10 feet away from it. Hopefully future updates will make the whole streaming experience a lot better.
  7. WPAK Win User

any help please

Hi there,

You can create an account via the Mobile, but you will still need to download that profile on the console and run the initial steps when online.

The thing you can try is setup a Wifi hotspot on your mobile (if supported on the device), so your console can connect to that and thus connect to the Internet and do the initial steps.

Keep in mind that if the console requires an update then it will use a couple of hundred MB (or more)

Let us know the results
  8. Piztup- Win User

any help please

The whole not seeing NAS drives is a pain in the hoop, its a Windows 8 issue, something during the beta they said they would address, but havent......

The 'Play To' thing that Floppy linked is the best it does at the moment.
  9. voteDC Win User

any help please

Well you can stream but it's not really like you can do on the 360.

-

You have to go to your PC to start the file playing on your One and at the moment it can't see NAS drives, meaning that at the moment your PC would need to be on as well in order to access that content.

-

Hardly the all in one media device they are marketing it as.
Thema:

Any help please

1. Any help please - Similar Threads - help please

2. Help please My Modern Warfare isn’t working

in XboX Insiders
    Help please My Modern Warfare isn’t working: Ever since the new update my Modern Warfare has been having a memory error, I tried hard resetting and I tried uninstalling and reinstalling and nothing worked! Anyone have any ideas of what to...
  3. My download keeps failing at exactly 79% ... on *both* of my XBOX 360 consoles. Please help!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My download keeps failing at exactly 79% ... on *both* of my XBOX 360 consoles. Please help!: Hello, all! I happen to own two XBOX 360 consoles (yes, I've never upgraded to the XBOX One or a PS4), one in my living room and the other in my bedroom. My fiancee expressed interest in running...
  4. The most specific party chat problem EVER.. Please help.

in XBoX on Consoles
    The most specific party chat problem EVER.. Please help.: I have an xbox party chat problem and after taking every troubleshooting step possible I'm at my end. Here's the current scenario. My account does not work in chat, but ONLY on my xbox. Other...
  5. Can't uninstall a game please help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't uninstall a game please help: I have been trying to free up some space on my xbox. So i decided to delete my halo 5 45gb since it did not work but every time i try to uninstall it it does not uninstall it just stays there...
  6. Please HELP me! I only play Titanfall 2!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Please HELP me! I only play Titanfall 2!: I recently redeemed a 3 month Live card within a week or two ago. But when i go to sign into xbox live it only prompts me with a billing option saying i have to pay 9.99 a month to geton...?!?!?!...
  7. Gamerpic wont post? Help please

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamerpic wont post? Help please: So I posted a gamerpic (uploaded my own) to xbox and there's nothing inappropriate about it at all. It got accepted, however a few minutes passed and it randomly switched to a gamerpic (one of the...
  8. Hi my xbox one s was stolen, can you please help me to block or trace it .

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi my xbox one s was stolen, can you please help me to block or trace it .: My xbox one s was stolen, can you help me block or trace it ? e27c0748-a3d9-44d0-bb49-b1a955b1c298
  9. Achievement List Not Updating! PLEASE HELP!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Achievement List Not Updating! PLEASE HELP!: Hello! My xbox achievement list hasn't updated in 3 days. I have done hard resets, full console wipes, and taken off my profile multiple times and everything and it wont update on the app, my...
  10. downloading problem,please help me

in XBoX Games and Apps
    downloading problem,please help me: I have the same problem of downloading xbox360 console tekken 6, the downloading progress reaches 79% and then restart to download from 0% again and again .I am a xbox360 user of hong kong,would...