Any hidden ways to get xp?

Discus and support Any hidden ways to get xp? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I'm lol 4 and want to get 40 xp to get into beta, but I have completed all surveys. Is there anything I can do? I haven't got a PC just a mobile.... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Jacksonlp93, Oct 31, 2019.

1. Any hidden ways to get xp?

I'm lol 4 and want to get 40 xp to get into beta, but I have completed all surveys.

Is there anything I can do?

I haven't got a PC just a mobile.

submitted by /u/Jacksonlp93
    [link] [comments]

/u/Jacksonlp93, Oct 31, 2019
  2. ngocphi Win User

any way to get proof?

no as they go by server data not your data which can be manipulated

Server data is on their end which is raw data nothing you can read or see
  3. eG x Thee Elf Win User

any way to get ext warranty?

TriggahoIic,

There is an extended 3-year protection plan that costs $69.99. You should be able to go through
    https://myservice.xbox.com/, register your Xbox One, then there should be an option available to purchase that 3-year warranty.
  4. XBF Brad A Win User

Minecraft

Hello Luke,

Also if it is hidden you can push the left thumbstick in +X and will unhide any games that are hidden.

Thanks,

Brad
  5. FatherSama Win User

Is there any way to ....?

Saved games are not able to be transferred from profile to profile. This also goes for Subscriptions, microsoft points, GS/Achievements, and any purchased content.
  6. MLC x KroniK Win User

Is there any way...

No, i am sorry there is Not :(

But you can just goto the game and look how much it is.
Thema:

Any hidden ways to get xp?

1. Any hidden ways to get xp? - Similar Threads - hidden ways

2. Hidden City

in XBoX on Windows
    Hidden City: Hidden City refuses to open this morning. I have not done anything different since yesterday. If I uninstall and reinstall will I lose all my inventory? YIKES! What to do?...
  3. Genuine game reviews hidden on the store?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Genuine game reviews hidden on the store?: Almost a week ago I posted a game review on the xbox store. It was a genuine review of the game I purchased and put many hours into over about 4 weeks , and included the games pros/cons and my...
  4. Hidden Gems!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hidden Gems!: The game sounds great, I'm gonna go check it out! Great discussion post! 8ae9e11f-0817-40ad-93f4-03afd91275a0
  5. hidden city game

in XBoX on Windows
    hidden city game: The game will not load. All I get is a white or black screen ec6f0a29-6569-4ae2-809d-14d522ee82fd
  6. gamertags are hidden in chats?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    gamertags are hidden in chats?: So I play this game and officially we are supposed to have the gamertag shown when we use the chat system, but as time goes on I see more and more people typing in chat that don't have their...
  7. Quantum break a hidden gamepass game? Looks awesome

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Quantum break a hidden gamepass game? Looks awesome: Interesting to hear that Phill made xbox more popular late years. Yes i love the xbox and the way it work, the xbox os is very great, and the way one x enhanched both old and new is amazing....
  8. How do view my hidden games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do view my hidden games: I have tried LB+R+X but it no longers work 5ac8172a-06aa-4060-91a2-37e0daaad5d1
  9. I cannot show my hidden games anymore.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot show my hidden games anymore.: As the title says; I cannot show my hidden games anymore. It used to be LB + RB + X, but now I see people saying LT + RT + X, but that doesn't work either. It would great to see the hidden section...
  10. Nenačítání hry Hidden City[Do not download the Hidden City game]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Nenačítání hry Hidden City[Do not download the Hidden City game]: Dobrý den, již několikátý den mi nejde spustit hra Hidden City. Zpravidla musím počítač několikrát restartovat a pak teprve se někdy spustí. Co je za problém? [Translation - Hello,I can not run...