Any hidden ways to get xp?

Discus and support Any hidden ways to get xp? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I'm lol 4 and want to get 40 xp to get into beta, but I have completed all surveys. Is there anything I can do? I haven't got a PC just a mobile.... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Jacksonlp93, Oct 31, 2019.

1. Any hidden ways to get xp?

I'm lol 4 and want to get 40 xp to get into beta, but I have completed all surveys.

Is there anything I can do?

I haven't got a PC just a mobile.

submitted by /u/Jacksonlp93
    [link] [comments]

/u/Jacksonlp93, Oct 31, 2019
  2. ngocphi Win User

any way to get proof?

no as they go by server data not your data which can be manipulated

Server data is on their end which is raw data nothing you can read or see
  3. Jokertherogue Win User

Resetting the console but keeping all games and apps

No unfortunately the only way they can be restored to be seen is by going in to your profile and got to the games and apps part and click show all it should restore any of the hidden games and apps
  4. eG x Thee Elf Win User

any way to get ext warranty?

TriggahoIic,

There is an extended 3-year protection plan that costs $69.99. You should be able to go through
    https://myservice.xbox.com/, register your Xbox One, then there should be an option available to purchase that 3-year warranty.
  5. SGTxJEFFSKYLION Win User

Probleme mit dem Headset innerhalb eines Netzwerkes

it isn't the designated home console or hidden settings. it's set up that way and there's no way to change it.
  6. XBF Brad A Win User

Minecraft

Hello Luke,

Also if it is hidden you can push the left thumbstick in +X and will unhide any games that are hidden.

Thanks,

Brad
Thema:

Any hidden ways to get xp?

1. Any hidden ways to get xp? - Similar Threads - hidden ways

2. My invite notifications were hidden....

in XboX Insiders
    My invite notifications were hidden....: I got used to the notifications on the message bar, now they’re at the bottom with the game pass and store icons, I missed a-many of invites! Now I know where to find them. It’s my own fault for...
  3. Game reviews on xbox.com hidden with CSS

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game reviews on xbox.com hidden with CSS: Hi. For the past couple of months, I've noticed the REVIEWS tab has been missing from game pages. Finally, I inspected the element and I see they're just hidden with CSS. #ReviewsTab,...
  4. Hidden 360 Gems

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hidden 360 Gems: I'd love gamepass to try to pull out some old school platformers and make them cross play if possible! I remember Charlie Murder and Scott Pilgrim as two of my favorite ones growing up as a kid!...
  5. HELP!!!! Uninstalling won't help because Files have hidden locked files that won't delete....

in XBoX on Windows
    HELP!!!! Uninstalling won't help because Files have hidden locked files that won't delete....: I Been playing playing pso2 on pc after I initially installed it from the store like you normally do now it started acting up and tried reinstalling suddenly. I uninstalled the game but if I want...
  6. What is a Xbox 360 Hidden Gem?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What is a Xbox 360 Hidden Gem?: I am starting on my journey to collect every North American Physically Released Xbox 360 game. So I am asking all of you to tell me what is your Xbox 360 Hidden Gem?...
  7. Show ALL owned games (with hidden ones)

in XboX Insiders
    Show ALL owned games (with hidden ones): Hello, is there a way to show ALL owned games? Currently the ALL owned games section shows with ALL games only the "not hidden ones". Yes there's a selection for "show hidden games", but that...
  8. New hidden feature in Skip Ahead: sort games by genre (Family, Shooter...) or amount of...

in XboX Insiders
    New hidden feature in Skip Ahead: sort games by genre (Family, Shooter...) or amount of...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Survingo [link] [comments]
  9. Gamertag Suffixes need to be hidden

in XBoX on Windows
    Gamertag Suffixes need to be hidden: Okay, the new gamertag system seems great at first. You get to change your name to whatever you want pretty much at the cost of adding a small number suffix to your name as an identifier. BUT!!!...
  10. why is the price hidden? Midnight Club L.A.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why is the price hidden? Midnight Club L.A.: For quite some time I have been looking at offers in the microsoft store on xbox one, but some games have their hidden price, it does not appear. I want to know the price of Midnight Club L.A...