Any I can download a game I already have?

Discus and support Any I can download a game I already have? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi all, so I bought a game the other day and played it until I accidentally laser burned it. Xbox offers a free demo for it though. So I downloaded it... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Gianluca511, Jun 1, 2014.

1. Gianluca511
    Gianluca511 Guest

Hi all, so I bought a game the other day and played it until I accidentally laser burned it. Xbox offers a free demo for it though. So I downloaded it and tried to download the full game through it but when I'm asked to type in a registration code, I use
    the one that came with the actual game I bought but obviously it won't work since its already in use. My question is is there a way I can deactivate that code so I can download the game and use the same code again so I don't have to go out and buy a whole
    new game? Thank you!

:)

Gianluca511, Jun 1, 2014
  2. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest
    Can I re-download a game I already purchased

Sorry to hear it. Follow the steps at the link below. If the game was purchased on the account you're trying to launch with then you can see it there and restart the download at no cost.

support.xbox.com/.../view-download-history

onyxishere, Jun 1, 2014
  3. jhgfd
    jhgfd Guest

I purchased and downloaded Minecraft a couple years ago. It was accidently deleated from my xbox 360. Can I re-download it without paying for it again. The game shows up in my history but if I click on it I only get an option for free trial or purchase.

Thank you.

jhgfd, Jun 1, 2014
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Sorry, but no. You would have to purchase a new game.

Smwutches, Jun 1, 2014
  5. Smwutches Win User

Sorry, but no. You would have to purchase a new game.
  6. onyxishere Win User

Sorry to hear it. Follow the steps at the link below. If the game was purchased on the account you're trying to launch with then you can see it there and restart the download at no cost.

support.xbox.com/.../view-download-history
  7. The Boogymaan Win User

I can already smell the.....

[quote user="UniversalRose9"]

It would be a breath of fresh air in this word of cods and cod-wanna-bes..

Oh wait a second that's what FC3 is going to be ...

[/quote]Tsk tsk, another one that compares every game to CoD and calls all the rest CoD-wanna-bes.
  8. oA LIKKEL FLIPo Win User

yeah, and fc3 is going to have ADS. AND people will make a remake of sunset bar and all fcip levels for us fcip gamers, too bad no duel p90 tho :(
  9. oSo Swoosh K Win User

Ah ok. I'm.guessing games on demand is when you dl it to.your harddrive? Could've used that feature (if it had mutli) years ago.as I've gone through 3 fcip discs.
Thema:

1. Any I can download a game I already have? - Similar Threads - download game already

2. Already bought a game years ago on the Xbox 360, but it wont let me download it on the Xbox...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Already bought a game years ago on the Xbox 360, but it wont let me download it on the Xbox...: I have searched for weeks on how to get my xbox 360 games back, the closest I came to getting them back was through the purchase history however, since I bought it years ago I can't find it since...
  3. can't download a game i already own from Xbox live store.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    can't download a game i already own from Xbox live store.: i brought GTA5 6 years ago and the details are in my purchase history but today iv been trying to download the game from the xbox live store and it's not registering that i already own it and...
  4. Unable to download a game to my PC that I have already purchased on Xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to download a game to my PC that I have already purchased on Xbox: Hi, I'm trying to get ARK: Survival on my PC and I already have it on Xbox One, but whenever I got to the Microsoft Store on my PC, it is telling me that I have to purchase the game again at full...
  5. Jeu déjà téléchargé dans la xbox [Game already downloaded in the xbox]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Jeu déjà téléchargé dans la xbox [Game already downloaded in the xbox]: Bonjour J'ai acheté une xbox d'occasion et le jeu Star wars qui est venu deja téléchargé dans la xbox ne passe pas. Ca me met un message " Erreur. Connectez vous avec le compte qui a installé le...
  6. Cant Re download already owned game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant Re download already owned game: I own assassins creed black flag, but cant find it in my owned games section anywhere. i go to the store to re download it, but it wants to charge me again. I 100% own the xbox one version of this...
  7. Do I have to download a game I already have?

in XBoX on Windows
    Do I have to download a game I already have?: Hello, I am trying to play Ark with my friends. They have the game through xbox game pass ultimate and I bought it off steam. I also have xbox game pass ultimate, I try to play Ark through there...
  8. Unable to download game I already purchased

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to download game I already purchased: My copy of Forza Motorsport 7 was failing to launch, so I decided to try and reinstall the game, but it says I don't own it. The license transfer tool is also not were it usually is, do I have no...
  9. XBOX App downloading the game which was already downloaded!

in XBoX on Windows
    XBOX App downloading the game which was already downloaded!: So, I downloaded and installed Gears 5. I played the tutorial, then I closed the game. I didn't restart the pc. About an hour later, I've decided to play the Gears 5. But it is waiting for 75 GB...
  10. I suggest it might be great to add games that people have downloaded or already bought so...

in XboX Insiders
    I suggest it might be great to add games that people have downloaded or already bought so...: submitted by /u/Casual_Squid-88 [link] [comments]