Any I can download a game I already have?

Discus and support Any I can download a game I already have? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi all, so I bought a game the other day and played it until I accidentally laser burned it. Xbox offers a free demo for it though. So I downloaded it... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Gianluca511, Jun 1, 2014.

1. Gianluca511
    Gianluca511 Guest

Hi all, so I bought a game the other day and played it until I accidentally laser burned it. Xbox offers a free demo for it though. So I downloaded it and tried to download the full game through it but when I'm asked to type in a registration code, I use
    the one that came with the actual game I bought but obviously it won't work since its already in use. My question is is there a way I can deactivate that code so I can download the game and use the same code again so I don't have to go out and buy a whole
    new game? Thank you!

:)

Gianluca511, Jun 1, 2014
  2. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest
    Can I re-download a game I already purchased

Sorry to hear it. Follow the steps at the link below. If the game was purchased on the account you're trying to launch with then you can see it there and restart the download at no cost.

support.xbox.com/.../view-download-history

onyxishere, Jun 1, 2014
  3. jhgfd
    jhgfd Guest

I purchased and downloaded Minecraft a couple years ago. It was accidently deleated from my xbox 360. Can I re-download it without paying for it again. The game shows up in my history but if I click on it I only get an option for free trial or purchase.

Thank you.

jhgfd, Jun 1, 2014
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Sorry, but no. You would have to purchase a new game.

Smwutches, Jun 1, 2014
  5. Smwutches Win User

Sorry, but no. You would have to purchase a new game.
  6. onyxishere Win User

Sorry to hear it. Follow the steps at the link below. If the game was purchased on the account you're trying to launch with then you can see it there and restart the download at no cost.

support.xbox.com/.../view-download-history
  7. CrazY1985 Win User

I can’t download any games

Any error messages that pop up?
  8. Mister Cazador Win User

Hi there l Keon l, thanks for reaching out.

To clarify, since you posted in the Backward Compatibility forums, are you having trouble installing Xbox 360 games you own digitally while on your Xbox One console?

If you're having
    trouble installing games
    , what happens when you try? Are you seeing any specific error messages?
  9. DominumStige Win User

Hi!

Make sure the console is connected to the internet correctly. If everything works, try clearing the console cache by holding down the power button for 10 secs and try again.
Thema:

1. Any I can download a game I already have? - Similar Threads - download game already

2. Forcing me to renew subscription I already have to play downloaded games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forcing me to renew subscription I already have to play downloaded games: This has happened with both halo master collection and now boarderlands 2, I have had these games for a while and never had a subscription to anything and they always worked fine. Then I got a...
  3. Downloaded Digital Version of a Game I Already Owned

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Downloaded Digital Version of a Game I Already Owned: So I already owned the physical version of thebwitcher 3 wild hunt, I recently downloaded the digital version if the game, specifically the complete edition. The game downloaded but when I went to...
  4. Console re-downloading already installed games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Console re-downloading already installed games: Split from this thread. Same thing here. I downloaded a slew of newly bought digital games during black friday sales. It downloaded them. I moved them to an external hard drive and then it says...
  5. How can I claim Games wtih Gold games I already downloaded via Game pass?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I claim Games wtih Gold games I already downloaded via Game pass?: I already installed Metal Gear Solid 5 via Game Pass. It is currently only "installed", not "owned". If I want to "own" it, via Games with Gold, I have to pay $19.99. I can get other games via...
  6. Cannot download a game. My Xbox think i already download it...Can't delete also.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Cannot download a game. My Xbox think i already download it...Can't delete also.: I acquired borderland 2 during the monthly free gold.(Yeah, i know, few months ago...) But the download sends me to the store and the store sends me to my games and applications. Can not aquire...
  7. Unable to download Xbox 360 game on Xbox One (having already been paid for)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to download Xbox 360 game on Xbox One (having already been paid for): An Xbox 360 game (Left for dead 2) that I used to be able to play on my Xbox One suddenly disappeared from my games library. I have tried the ‘store’ and directs me to Xbox.com saying it can’t be...
  8. Microsoft says it is already downloaded and cant find the game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft says it is already downloaded and cant find the game: My computer crashed and I reformatted it but when downloaded Solitaire back on had to remove it twice cause of errors. Now I updated windows and all my Microsoft games are working but I cant find...
  9. Issue with downloading game that has been already purchased

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Issue with downloading game that has been already purchased: Everytime I try to download Burnout Paradise, the button says "Purchase; -1" what does this mean? 91aaade5-f95b-4488-9628-b92aeca2b110
  10. How can I claim Games wtih Gold games I already downloaded via Game pass?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I claim Games wtih Gold games I already downloaded via Game pass?: I already installed Metal Gear Solid 5 via Game Pass. It is currently only "installed", not "owned". If I want to "own" it, via Games with Gold, I have to pay $19.99. I can get other games via...