Any idea what I'm doing wrong here? I am trying to register for the xcloud beta but cannot...

Discus and support Any idea what I'm doing wrong here? I am trying to register for the xcloud beta but cannot... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/Lisaalexstark [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Lisaalexstark, Oct 18, 2019.

1. Any idea what I'm doing wrong here? I am trying to register for the xcloud beta but cannot...

/u/Lisaalexstark, Oct 18, 2019
Thema:

Any idea what I'm doing wrong here? I am trying to register for the xcloud beta but cannot...

1. Any idea what I'm doing wrong here? I am trying to register for the xcloud beta but cannot... - Similar Threads - idea I'm doing

2. Was Xbox all digital a bad idea?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Was Xbox all digital a bad idea?: Personally prefer physical copies of games so I wouldnt buy an all digital console c38d38e2-e45c-428d-97d9-9dfb42e227f1
  3. Using Account Balance Beta Idea

in XboX Insiders
    Using Account Balance Beta Idea: We need to be able to use our account balances on Xbox 360 items through other store fronts than the 360 console. Facts are that 360’s are dying and soon will be considered an old school console....
  4. Is there a place I can submit ideas for Xbox?

in XboX Insiders
    Is there a place I can submit ideas for Xbox?: I have one regarding games and Xbox avatars submitted by /u/Talers-Username [link] [comments]
  5. Practical Use for Mixer "Broadcast Everything" (why its a good idea)

in XboX Insiders
    Practical Use for Mixer "Broadcast Everything" (why its a good idea): Imagine an XBOX that can broadcast your PC gaming to Mixer. I don't think XBOX realizes what they have here. The ability to Broadcast Everything from your XBOX could give the system massive appeal...
  6. Some change ideas

in XboX Insiders
    Some change ideas: I’m loving the new gamertag system but the limit to 12 characters including spaces was not so good and was suggesting to revert the max to 16 and not 12. submitted by /u/OrcboIg [link] [comments]
  7. I have the best idea for Xbox two.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have the best idea for Xbox two.: I would like to know who it is that i have to contact in order to submit a new idea for Xbox 2? 56a3081d-7375-45a6-b0de-d4a58eec424f
  8. New game idea

in XBoX Games and Apps
    New game idea: scarface revamped will be really nice and if they make t he game much longer 866a3ff3-7def-4a0b-84d9-819822bf7512
  9. Idea to improve the Game Library on XBOX ONE

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Idea to improve the Game Library on XBOX ONE: Fantastic idea definitely submit it to xbox as feedback 72272fa0-3f2c-4be1-b1f6-1245ee497d92
  10. I just purchased the Mass Effect trilogy...I have no idea what I'm getting myself into

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I just purchased the Mass Effect trilogy...I have no idea what I'm getting myself into: Seriously...I have no idea what this game is about.... A few years back I was at a friends house and popped this in while he took a GF phone call. literally took about 20 steps and thought the...