Any idea when XCloud testing is coming to Apple. I’m waiting for the Surface Duo to switch...

Discus and support Any idea when XCloud testing is coming to Apple. I’m waiting for the Surface Duo to switch... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; submitted by /u/Angelic-Praise [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Angelic-Praise, Feb 10, 2020.

1. Any idea when XCloud testing is coming to Apple. I’m waiting for the Surface Duo to switch...

/u/Angelic-Praise, Feb 10, 2020
  2. Sanguinem Malum Win User

Hybrid Surface Phone - Xbox hand held device

Well there is a Surface Duo to be released in late 2020 and project xcloud, combine the 2 and you have a fairly powerful combo :)
  3. Z12 Win User

Xbox...xCloud!

I’m very exicted for xCloud! I’m hoping Microsoft will bring xCloud support to the Nintendo Switch after the recent announcment.
  4. Oraclea Win User

E3 2019, next Xbox reveal

I’m hoping for some more concrete info on both xCloud and the new generation of consoles. I have little idea what to expect from xCloud in particular and really want to know more about what’s coming and when! I’m also hoping for more on Cyberpunk 2077,
    and for at least one upcoming game that drops my jaw the way Cyberpunk 2077 did last year.
  5. Hyper x Vacuumz Win User

Thoughts so far on Project xCloud (Preview)?

I’m registered for the xCloud program but I’m still waiting on being invited to participate. Are you able to earn achievements while playing on xCloud or is that just wishful thinking?
  6. Skepticality Win User

News consoles?

I’m interested to see what comes of them, xcloud sounds amazing
Thema:

Any idea when XCloud testing is coming to Apple. I’m waiting for the Surface Duo to switch...

1. Any idea when XCloud testing is coming to Apple. I’m waiting for the Surface Duo to switch... - Similar Threads - idea XCloud testing

2. Does anyone have any idea why the word fuse isn’t allowed as a gamer tag

in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone have any idea why the word fuse isn’t allowed as a gamer tag: Pls help submitted by /u/Madabro [link] [comments]
  3. I keep getting stuck on this screen when trying to stream to my phone, and I have no idea...

in XboX Insiders
    I keep getting stuck on this screen when trying to stream to my phone, and I have no idea...: [IMG] submitted by /u/KnogBot [link] [comments]
  4. games idea

in XBoX Games and Apps
    games idea: i have another idea in military they do simulations like lazer tag we can have vest to make it seem real in the game to feel gun shot virtual reality for call of duty avatar game what you think...
  5. A Idea Weather Xbox Should Hit Up Discord About Them Adding Discord to The Xbox Community

in XboX Insiders
    A Idea Weather Xbox Should Hit Up Discord About Them Adding Discord to The Xbox Community: OK this is a discussion that new and my friends speak about like every other day is to weather xbox should see if discord would be willing to add their app to console. Let me here your guys...
  6. Idea

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Idea: every point we get in a game we can get cryptocurrency get paid to play games blockchain makes it harder for people to get hacked quantum encrypt xbox make us encrypt are xbox like a password...
  7. My xbox live renewal is stuck on pending any Ideas ?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    My xbox live renewal is stuck on pending any Ideas ?: My xbox live renewal is stuck on pending 3f582b6a-bdfe-4d74-8e48-fb44ad4b206f
  8. Idea for future feature for xcloud

in XboX Insiders
    Idea for future feature for xcloud: You shoud add a feature to let you play without a controller because it is sometimes a hassle to bring a controller with me on the go. opinion submitted by /u/Jaime_Rebollar [link] [comments]
  9. Xcloud VR Controler ideas

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xcloud VR Controler ideas: So I been using the xcloud app with a samsung note 8 to play halo with my VR headset and was wondering if anyone else had had the chance to try this? I feel the controls could be modified to make...
  10. Any idea what I'm doing wrong here? I am trying to register for the xcloud beta but cannot...

in XboX Insiders
    Any idea what I'm doing wrong here? I am trying to register for the xcloud beta but cannot...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Lisaalexstark [link] [comments]