any ideas on this its been 2-3 weeks this is all I get......my gold vanished...

Discus and support any ideas on this its been 2-3 weeks this is all I get......my gold vanished... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Uh oh... that shouldn't have happened. It appears you've found a glitch in the system. date:8/28/2014 4:04:35... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by KoG Beast, Aug 28, 2014.

1. KoG Beast
    KoG Beast Guest

Uh oh... that shouldn't have happened. It appears you've found a glitch in the system.
    [table][tr][td]date:[/td][td]8/28/2014 4:04:35 PM[/td][/tr][tr][td]s:[/td][td]JDBvYHCPabCsWP2L0HYjkgliPFfm2Kf2ZTnk/EXPi+w=[/td][/tr][tr][td]req:[/td][td]e4dc5049-f4db-40c2-a487-6b2d7f845f8b[/td][/tr][/table]

:)

KoG Beast, Aug 28, 2014
  2. EnvyStarfish
    EnvyStarfish Guest
    Cant get gold

Can someone help me. Im trying to get gold on this account using my paypal and its not working. Any one know why this is happening. Iv been trying for 2 weeks now.

EnvyStarfish, Aug 28, 2014
  3. My Xbox Live Tenure of 7+ years isn't showing up on Xbox One/ Windows 10 app

Recently I have noticed my tenure appearing and disappearing from my profile page on Xbox one and the Windows 10 Xbox app. Also when I try to access the Enforcement united page it's telling me I can't "enforce," due to a lack of tenure on Xbox Live. Not
    sure if this pertains to it as well but I changed my gamertag about three weeks ago and the tenure vanished about a week ago. There have been no gaps in my Xbox Live gold, so I pretty sure that isn't a problem. Any ideas on what the issue could be?

MrLordIncognito, Aug 28, 2014
  4. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest

If you had a Gold membership that you believe should have run longer than it has then you should contact phone support for more assistance. 1-800-469-9269 in North America

onyxishere, Aug 28, 2014
  5. onyxishere Win User

If you had a Gold membership that you believe should have run longer than it has then you should contact phone support for more assistance. 1-800-469-9269 in North America
  6. MadcapWarriorZ Win User

What exactly happened to my account?

Happened to me too. All of my score just vanished... I noticed when I started playing Bioshock 2 today and got an achievement that I had gotten yesterday. I got on here and was surprised to see everything gone... No idea why... All I've been doing lately
    was playing Mass Effect 3 and Bioshock 2.
  7. Richard StottEM59j Win User

My Xbox Game Pass Ultimate is malfunctioning.

I purchased Ultimate 2 months ago but I payed my monthly payment 3 days ago. It was working fine on Saturday but as of Sunday my Gold privileges have vanished.
  8. Dabima Win User

Operation Cosmic Rescue strated to work!

I love these missions when they come out. I've completed everything except for the 2 that require 3 weeks of mobile searches and 3 weeks of console missions completed, but cosmic rescue has seemingly vanished from Rewards on my computer and on the console.
    Looking forward to getting another month of game pass and x2 rewards!
  9. THEOWENKILLER Win User

Playing more 360

The 360 games are definitely vanishing from my local game shops,i noticed this week.

Its the first time i had to acknowledge there is a new console out, i have always been in denial.
Thema:

1. any ideas on this its been 2-3 weeks this is all I get......my gold vanished... - Similar Threads - ideas been weeks

2. Some change ideas

in XboX Insiders
    Some change ideas: I’m loving the new gamertag system but the limit to 12 characters including spaces was not so good and was suggesting to revert the max to 16 and not 12. submitted by /u/OrcboIg [link] [comments]
  3. I have the best idea for Xbox two.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have the best idea for Xbox two.: I would like to know who it is that i have to contact in order to submit a new idea for Xbox 2? 56a3081d-7375-45a6-b0de-d4a58eec424f
  4. New game idea

in XBoX Games and Apps
    New game idea: scarface revamped will be really nice and if they make t he game much longer 866a3ff3-7def-4a0b-84d9-819822bf7512
  5. Idea to improve the Game Library on XBOX ONE

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Idea to improve the Game Library on XBOX ONE: Fantastic idea definitely submit it to xbox as feedback 72272fa0-3f2c-4be1-b1f6-1245ee497d92
  6. Modern Warfare Broke my Xbox One S. Any ideas?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Modern Warfare Broke my Xbox One S. Any ideas?: Yesterday I started up my console after I got home from class, as I always do, and decided to hop on Hulu for a bit. When I got bored maybe an hour or so later, I decided to start up Modern...
  7. my code wont redeem says error has been reported try again later any ideas

in XBoX Games and Apps
    my code wont redeem says error has been reported try again later any ideas: reguards to halo wars remastered i have tried to do on xbox and pc reguards Tim 2c9be442-3b91-4071-9183-e9ea1a078eee
  8. My controllers have been disconnecting from my xbox and won't stay connected. Any ideas?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My controllers have been disconnecting from my xbox and won't stay connected. Any ideas?: I've tried everything. I've even gone as far as factory reseting the console. If anyone has genuine advice or this has happened to them please let me know what to do!...
  9. I accidentally reported my cousin "Pymoss943" and his account has been terminated. Any ideas?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I accidentally reported my cousin "Pymoss943" and his account has been terminated. Any ideas?: Hey Guys, i accidentally reported my cousin gamertag "Pymoss943". Any ideas for help? His account has been terminated and i want to over rule it how do i do that?? PLEASE HELP!!!!!...
  10. Why have I been banned? I have no idea what is happening.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why have I been banned? I have no idea what is happening.: Can you please enlighten me to why I have been banned? I received an email this morning from the Enforcement Team stating I have breached conditions but have not been told how or given a chance to...