Any info about Chromium Edge downloads

Discus and support Any info about Chromium Edge downloads in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Has anything been said by Xbox or anyone official from the insider program about why downloads don't work and if it's an official change? If this is... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/SeasonExtension, Sep 22, 2021.

1. Any info about Chromium Edge downloads

Has anything been said by Xbox or anyone official from the insider program about why downloads don't work and if it's an official change?

If this is an official change, this will drastically affect the MC addons Manager app (the only way to mod Minecraft on Xbox), as you have to be able to download mods to use with Minecraft.

submitted by /u/SeasonExtension
    [link] [comments]

/u/SeasonExtension, Sep 22, 2021
  2. BarrelTerror18 Win User

Insider Program and Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 issue

I'm having the same problem.

If the browser is built on chromium it seems this occurs

Browsers Affected

Microsoft Edge (Chromium)

Opera

Opera GX

Mozilla Firefox

Google Chromium

Google Chrome

Internet Explorer 11 however isn't affected
  3. Nick Hern Win User

Is edge chromium for xbox one consoles

Not yet on newest chromium edge version but should be in the near future.
  4. Davisteinmetz Win User

Login issues with FlightSimulator.com Insider program

the chrome not open somenthing legacy edge opera others don't know more chrome and edge based in chromium no.
  5. Hi Im Swat Win User

Microsoft edge chromium?

The new Chromium Edge browser is not out to the public yet. It is currently still in testing.
  6. Christyna64 Win User

Edge disappeared on my xbox one since its last update

I know they plan on changing Edge to Chromium soon but not sure if they made the change yet.
Thema:

Any info about Chromium Edge downloads

1. Any info about Chromium Edge downloads - Similar Threads - info Chromium Edge

2. Microsoft Store Update Games Got Error Info 0x80070020

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Store Update Games Got Error Info 0x80070020: When we tried to update the game on the Microsoft store, it always got stuck by showing the error info: Something unexpected happened, and the error code is: 0x80070020. [img] But when we...
  3. Question about getting an alpha/alpha skip-ahead invite. Any useful answers/info is...

in XboX Insiders
    Question about getting an alpha/alpha skip-ahead invite. Any useful answers/info is...: Hi! I don't post on here much, but I do submit reports from my console when I encounter something worth reporting. I've been an "Xbox insider" since it was called the "Xbox(dashboard?) preview...
  4. Account Info

in XBoX on Consoles
    Account Info: Okay, So I accidentally logged out of my account just to see if I can log in with my Skype Account but was having trouble getting back in. My current Microsoft account is under my mother's email...
  5. Why does it say (C)2015 Microsoft Corporation in the System Info on my Xbox 360 when the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does it say (C)2015 Microsoft Corporation in the System Info on my Xbox 360 when the...: It still says 2015 when the update was in 2019. Any reasons why it's like that? If not, could you please fix it? 25e88419-a21e-4af9-a40d-b4c922e37853
  6. Why does Xbox need credit card info for Xbox Game Pass Ultimate and how do I fix it?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does Xbox need credit card info for Xbox Game Pass Ultimate and how do I fix it?: I recently got it to play with some friends online but when I tried to put in the code it asks me for a payment method. I've only used Nintendo Online codes and it just adds the money to my Switch...
  7. Trying To buy Minecraft Java but getting a Purchase error saying to Validate card info.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trying To buy Minecraft Java but getting a Purchase error saying to Validate card info.: Hi so I am trying to buy minecraft Java edition and whenever I try confirming the purchase it says that please check ur card info and try again, I live in india , Please help complete my purchase...
  8. Cant login to Microsoft account on Minecraft, Cant type info in

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant login to Microsoft account on Minecraft, Cant type info in: Hello, For some reason when I try to login to my Microsoft account on Minecraft it won't let me type my info in, like at all. I can move the window around, but cant type anything to login, nor...
  9. cant add visa in ms store it shows that the info you have entered doen not match with this...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cant add visa in ms store it shows that the info you have entered doen not match with this...: how can i add my visa in ms store and fix the error bd684cfb-3e87-4702-b418-55af32e88745
  10. 360 info is different.

in XBoX on Consoles
    360 info is different.: So I recently found my old Xbox 360 and wanted to see my old Minecraft worlds. So I get on and go to my old account. I type in the info and it doesn't work. I still use this account today on my...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Xbox edge chromium no downloads xbox-forums.com