Any link to refund money paid about games?

Discus and support Any link to refund money paid about games? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Bought a game,how i can do request of refund money paid? 2d8a5ba4-8865-4c93-90f4-a715718bdb03 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SantosRoh72, Feb 21, 2020.

1. SantosRoh72
    SantosRoh72 Guest

Bought a game,how i can do request of refund money paid?

:)

SantosRoh72, Feb 21, 2020
  2. Njal the Blue Win User

3. Aboredape Win User

1. Access your Microsoft account page;
    2. Under Payment and billing, click Order history;
    3. In the order in which you want a refund, click Request a refund;
  4. MunchkinsGood Win User

Account suspended permanently

I thought microsoft were intelligent because all they have to do is refund any money outstandint back to the bank account of the person who has paid or is that too simple???
  5. fearsome fairy1 Win User

Money

Hi, I have bought a xbox membership with free 14 days and a month later suddenly I got paid about 9 dollars and I want my money back ..
    Hi yonis,

Make sure you follow the step on how to cancel your subscription, to stop this happening again, you can also request a refund by following the link below

Hope this helps

https://support.xbox.com/billing/xbox-subscriptions/digital-goods-subscriptions-refund

Thanks
  6. HushedPandora54 Win User

Paid but not available on xbox

This happened to me. I want my money refunded, or the original paid version made available. I am TICKED!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thema:

1. Any link to refund money paid about games? - Similar Threads - link refund money

2. Unable to link my Epic Games account to my X-Box Live - as it says another Epic Games...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to link my Epic Games account to my X-Box Live - as it says another Epic Games...: I would like to link my epic games account to my x-box account both of which use my e-mail address. I have followed the instructions on the epic games website, however fortnite does not give me...
  3. Deleting gamertag on one Microsoft account and linking different gamertag to that Microsoft...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Deleting gamertag on one Microsoft account and linking different gamertag to that Microsoft...: Hi guys I need to link my gamertag to a different Microsoft account which already had a gamertag (not being used, old one) linked to it. I''m happy to delete gamertag on the other Microsoft...
  4. Refund Link and SignOn link not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refund Link and SignOn link not working: I have been trying to get a refund since December 28, 2019. The request a refund link goes here:...
  5. Refund page, refund help link, refund anything is not working

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Refund page, refund help link, refund anything is not working: Mistakenly purchased incorrect game as a gift last night and need a refund. NOTHING loads, everything is "misplaced" or "error not working" or gives me steps that , surely must be my issue, to...
  6. Game Refund Request Links via Virtual Assistant Do Not Work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Refund Request Links via Virtual Assistant Do Not Work: Hi all, I'm having difficulty in accessing the Request Refund form on any links or virtual assistant links that are provided - they all seem to link to the 'Add Family Member' page and not the...
  7. How do I request a refund? Cannot access link..

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I request a refund? Cannot access link..: I accidetly ordered a game and failed to push "this is a gift." Now I have game intended for my grandson! Refund site is not responsive! keep bringing me back to beginning....
  8. Request a Refund Page Link Broken

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Request a Refund Page Link Broken: I am following the steps needed to request a refund. Unfortunately, when I click on the link to the form I receive this: Ooops! What happened to this page? We’ve moved some things around. The...
  9. What are the refund links?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    What are the refund links?: What are the refund links? 3d25fef6-6b4a-446b-93cc-8795d40e0c11
  10. Wanting to get refund for Minecraft Windows 10 edition, didn't know you could link ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wanting to get refund for Minecraft Windows 10 edition, didn't know you could link ...: To whom it may concern, I would like to see about getting a refund on my purchase of the Minecraft Windows 10 Edition beta downloaded from the Microsoft Store. At the time of purchase, I did not...