Any man out there deprived of pwning n00bs

Discus and support Any man out there deprived of pwning n00bs in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Attention all gamers, I hereby announce that I've officially declared myself a bit tipsy and as a result, conclude that this will not resolve the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by fae5d3cc-325c-4508-9643-dc712449faf4, Dec 27, 2014.

1. Any man out there deprived of pwning n00bs

Attention all gamers, I hereby announce that I've officially declared myself a bit tipsy and as a result, conclude that this will not resolve the ongoing dispute regarding Microsoft severs.

Adieu amigos

(Also, I'd appreciate your sincere contribution on the matter (or ongoing crisis as I like to call it).)

:)

fae5d3cc-325c-4508-9643-dc712449faf4, Dec 27, 2014
  2. Sir Suppa
    Sir Suppa Guest
    How does MP feel to you?

I like PWNING N00BS with my MK14.

Sir Suppa, Dec 27, 2014
  3. UK ScorpZ
    UK ScorpZ Guest
    Xbox Bundle Deals?

Lovely thanks chaps - was considering going down the pre-owned route but at those prices it seems silly!

Many thanks - Can't wait to get back on XBL and start pwning n00bs again lol

UK ScorpZ, Dec 27, 2014
  4. Sir Suppa Win User

How does MP feel to you?

I like PWNING N00BS with my MK14.
  5. UK ScorpZ Win User

Xbox Bundle Deals?

Lovely thanks chaps - was considering going down the pre-owned route but at those prices it seems silly!

Many thanks - Can't wait to get back on XBL and start pwning n00bs again lol
  6. II PARALLAX II Win User

How does MP feel to you?

whats pwning?...is that like pawning?...so low rent man...meth is a helluva drug huh?
  7. ChainSmokingBob Win User

Looking to start a squad

I don't know man, I'd really rather just be a 'n00b'.
  8. WYLDMAXX Win User

Hate mail lol

I get the hatemail for all sorts of people calling me Shotgun n00b, SMG n00b, QS n00b,camper n00b , drop shot n00b, and one my favorites from MW3; PP90M n00b.

Haters will find any reason to complain about their loss.
Thema:

Any man out there deprived of pwning n00bs

1. Any man out there deprived of pwning n00bs - Similar Threads - man deprived pwning

2. Xbox Game Pass "Old Man´s Journey" won´t download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Pass "Old Man´s Journey" won´t download: Hello, I am trying to download the Game "Old Man´s Journey" from the Xbox Game Pass since one month but it doesn´t work. Because after a few moments, every 2 seconds it says "installation...
  3. Pac-Man and the Ghostly Adventures 1&2 Questions

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Pac-Man and the Ghostly Adventures 1&2 Questions: (Somewhat Cross posted from Steam) 1. Was there any pre-order bonuses or limited time content for any version of either game? 2. Other than the 3DS versions, are the games identical between their...
  4. No Man's Sky

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No Man's Sky: So I bought No Man's Sky last year and like most games I buy it sat in my backlog for a while. When I saw that Hello Games was releasing the living ship update last weekend (you can see the...
  5. No Man's Sky Install Stuck at 1.6%

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No Man's Sky Install Stuck at 1.6%: I purchased No Man's Sky last night and this morning the game wasn't installed, despite having the remote install selected. Then I go to manually install the game and it keeps getting stuck at...
  6. why is my xbox 360 minecraft not getting any updates past the llama and llama man?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why is my xbox 360 minecraft not getting any updates past the llama and llama man?: My xbox 360 has not shown any minecraft updates since the llama update and its making me not want to play anymore, then I see people on youtube showing different updates and I get excited, turn on...
  7. One Punch Man A Hero Nobody Knows price is incorrect

in XBoX Games and Apps
    One Punch Man A Hero Nobody Knows price is incorrect: Hello, I would like to ask why One Punch Man A Hero Nobody Knows is $199.95NZ instead of $119.95NZ. It's bothering me because I might be getting it so please Xbox fix it....
  8. My child’s Xbox & PS4 Hacked by Grown man...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My child’s Xbox & PS4 Hacked by Grown man...: Trying to impersonate my kid! This man hacked into our Epic accounts & he pretends to be a little kid & has gained access to my kids friends by posing as my kid. I have contacted Epic repeatedly...
  9. TT Isle of Man and Fable Heroes are now free to download for gold members

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    TT Isle of Man and Fable Heroes are now free to download for gold members: TT Isle of Man (xbox one) https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/tt-isle-of-man/c1shgh9p2npr?activetab=pivot:overviewtab Fable Heroes (xbox 360)...
  10. This man is bad

in XBoX on Consoles
    This man is bad: A guy reported my friend for calling him gay but when he said worse things and i reported him it didnt work so this is bad xbox need your help plz ce36c6ac-27c5-4ad7-bbd3-923dde6b2196