Any news about the client for windows 10?

Discus and support Any news about the client for windows 10? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hi! im loving the project xcloud preview on my phone, im eager to test it on my laptop too. If it works good like on the phone i might skip buying the... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/AlucardTepes1337, May 14, 2020.

1. Any news about the client for windows 10?

Hi! im loving the project xcloud preview on my phone, im eager to test it on my laptop too. If it works good like on the phone i might skip buying the phisical console and just stick to gamepass+ cloud! do we have any news or any date to look forward to get more info about the client on windows 10? thanks

submitted by /u/AlucardTepes1337
    [link] [comments]

/u/AlucardTepes1337, May 14, 2020
  2. Josef.Herbert Win User

Xbox Video coming to the Web? Being turned off for Windows 7?

I'd heard about the video client for the web on WPCentral I think. But yeah, they should definitely release a desktop client for earlier versions of windows or some way to view your content offline.
  3. TroHAM Win User

please

4. XBF Jeremy Z Win User

Can't update my Xbox app Windows 10

5. IRB Win User

syncing music from WP7 to WP8

If you are using Windows Phone 8, you will need to use either the Windows 8 Store App, or the Windows Phone 8 desktop client to sync music across to your phone as the old Zune client and Media Player are not supported.
  6. ngocphi Win User

Activation Key/LIVE Access Code Do Not Show Up on Games for Windows

delete the games for windows client then redownload it
Thema:

Any news about the client for windows 10?

1. Any news about the client for windows 10? - Similar Threads - news client windows

2. Xbox GameDVR 4K still not working, any news on fixing?

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox GameDVR 4K still not working, any news on fixing?: Is there any information, if the 4K GameDVR issue is going to be fixed soon? I've reported an issue right after my 4K Capture failed through my Xbox One X, this happened after the 2005.200507-0000...
  3. Good news, Xbox Insiders! The NEW Xbox Insider Hub app is open for all! Join the "Rushmore"...

in XboX Insiders
    Good news, Xbox Insiders! The NEW Xbox Insider Hub app is open for all! Join the "Rushmore"...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Xbox-Insider [link] [comments]
  4. Any news about invitations being sent out to new users? On xcloud?

in XboX Insiders
    Any news about invitations being sent out to new users? On xcloud?: Is their any new invitation coming out for ios? Or not at the moment or in a month I’ll keep waiting if it’s not. submitted by /u/AlexanderUlti [link] [comments]
  5. Even more bad news. I can no longer receive notifications. I am banned from receiving...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Even more bad news. I can no longer receive notifications. I am banned from receiving...: So, not only game invites, but now party invites, too. Appears my account has been banned from receiving any notifications. This cannot be fixed. How could I no longer receive notifications? Was I...
  6. Any News on when xcloud for android will be adding a virtual gamepad?

in XboX Insiders
    Any News on when xcloud for android will be adding a virtual gamepad?: DS4 is what i use 99% of the time but itd be nice to have one if I ever had a few minutes to spare when I am away from home. Thanks submitted by /u/Antique-Emphasis [link] [comments]
  7. I don't have news of my xbox controler order

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I don't have news of my xbox controler order: Hello everyone, I ordered a customized xbox one controller 6 days ago. It seems like my order hasnt been treated. I dont have any news of shipment. Is this normal ? Thank you....
  8. Novidades gamepass [Mod Translation - Gamepass news]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Novidades gamepass [Mod Translation - Gamepass news]: Novidades para Fevereiro no gamepass [Mod Translation - New for February on the gamepass] [img] 86d8e196-a31c-4673-9fdc-8571f7b0a864
  9. Are there any news about resolving the ping latency in some countries?

in XboX Insiders
    Are there any news about resolving the ping latency in some countries?: Hello! I live in Italy and I still have the ping latency problem and I can't play console streaming (but if I do a speedtest it's a good ping), are there any news about that? submitted by...
  10. When trying to sign up too the PSO2 closed beta I keep getting this error message. Any news...

in XboX Insiders
    When trying to sign up too the PSO2 closed beta I keep getting this error message. Any news...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Umahan88 [link] [comments]