any news on xb1 audio adapter

Discus and support any news on xb1 audio adapter in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; with titanfall being out in less then a month when is there going a release date for the adapter 5f964a8c-bff7-4aba-a9af-78af35be3c0c Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by One Mass1G, Feb 8, 2014.

1. One Mass1G
    One Mass1G Guest

with titanfall being out in less then a month when is there going a release date for the adapter

:)

One Mass1G, Feb 8, 2014
  2. Turtle Beach X42 and the Xbox one

I have the TB X42 and just purchased the XB1 chat adapter and it's junk. First, my voice breaks up when talking any louder than normal. Second and most importantly the adapter apperantly plays it's own game audio through the headset even with the volume
    turned all the way down on the headset. If you turn down your headset and use the audio from the headset it sounds awful. When using the headset audio ether the adapter audio turned down you can't here your friends in chat. Then when turning up the chat volume
    to fix that issue it plays both audio signals at the same time whitch creats a very bad echo. The X42 is great. Love it. The XB1 adapter? It's garbage.

Da Iron Thumb, Feb 8, 2014
  3. Xbox One controller on Win 10 + stereo headset, only left channel audio comes through

I'm using a Lunar White XB1 controller with a wireless adapter on Win 10 (with a 3.5 mm jack built in). When I try to get audio through it, only the left audio comes through. Right audio doesn't work. Mic works. Help?

o Dragonfall o, Feb 8, 2014
  4. any news on xb1 audio adapter

im more then sure they are going to let us all down on this one

Master Sieder, Feb 9, 2014
  5. Master Sieder Win User

im more then sure they are going to let us all down on this one
  6. Da Iron Thumb Win User

Turtle Beach X42 and the Xbox one

I have the TB X42 and just purchased the XB1 chat adapter and it's junk. First, my voice breaks up when talking any louder than normal. Second and most importantly the adapter apperantly plays it's own game audio through the headset even with the volume
    turned all the way down on the headset. If you turn down your headset and use the audio from the headset it sounds awful. When using the headset audio ether the adapter audio turned down you can't here your friends in chat. Then when turning up the chat volume
    to fix that issue it plays both audio signals at the same time whitch creats a very bad echo. The X42 is great. Love it. The XB1 adapter? It's garbage.
  7. TEST F0R ECH0 Win User

XBOX One Chat Adapter & Turtle Beach Issue

Actually the chat adapter that they are selling as of today does send both game audio and chat audio. There are even two buttons on the adapter itself that you can use to adjust the game audio vs chat audio percentage. The new Polk headset and the two
    new Turtle Beach X1 headsets get all game and chat audio through the new stereo headset adapter that was released today.

I imagine that your modified version of the adapter is actually a much better solution for 3rd party headset users, because it was modified off of the chat microphone and adapter that came with the X1. It was designed to just deliver chat audio back and
    forth.

Now that Microsoft has gone down the road of both game and chat audio coming through the controller and adapter, it has changed the playing field. It is great if you use a headset that doesn't have any other audio signal coming to your headset.

Also, I did look through the link above. It is where I got the idea to turn game audio to 0% and chat audio to 100% coming through the adapter. Thanks for the idea though.
  8. demonj00 Win User

Mic not being picked up with stereo adapter

I have the xb1 stereo headset. Mic doesn't work and game audio is glitchy at times. My controller froze up in Titanfall once while using the adapter also.
  9. Smiling Cat-FAB725BA Win User

xbox one stereo compressed or bitstream out help

Shouldn't have any effect on the audio coming from the chat adapter. The available audio settings should only effect the HDMI audio and optical out audio.

In game audio options will effect the audio quality of headsets or headphone using the chat adapter as the audio source though.
Thema:

1. any news on xb1 audio adapter - Similar Threads - news xb1 audio

2. Post deleted without real reason, i'm not from xboxygen, just sharing a news...

in XboX Insiders
    Post deleted without real reason, i'm not from xboxygen, just sharing a news...: [IMG] submitted by /u/sqatchy [link] [comments]
  3. When do you think we will get a updated news on Flight Simulator

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When do you think we will get a updated news on Flight Simulator: hello , i am curious to know when Microsoft will give us a update on microsoft flight simulator ? 6cd75124-5b24-4165-af52-4b82160dad88
  4. E3 Presentation, Favourite news?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    E3 Presentation, Favourite news?: pretty hype on the new halo e3791dca-73a4-47ce-ba96-091aaf71a0b7
  5. How do you feel about the latest news on Xbox and Playstation teaming up?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do you feel about the latest news on Xbox and Playstation teaming up?: This was a sudden announcement, but how do you feel about it? I think this is great because cross platform gaming might finally happen in next gen consoles. 0ae15da9-2404-4086-a78e-90fc3e3395d9
  6. Any Inside news on Mordhau getting an xbox version?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Any Inside news on Mordhau getting an xbox version?: Ive been seeing more and more people asking if the game Mordhau is coming to Xbox. I was wondering if they are working on this yet? Its relatively small independent studio and the game has had...
  7. Xbox One Users, I Bring Good News!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Users, I Bring Good News!: XBOX ONE USERS! (and above)), I come bringing good news! I am working with a team who has created an experimental camera, called the [Mod Removed]... and i have one of their units in my hands......
  8. Great news for Xbox Comunity. Microsoft reveal Project xCloud

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Great news for Xbox Comunity. Microsoft reveal Project xCloud: Xbox One owners have been told about an interesting new service is being built by Microsoft with their console games collection in mind. Its called Project xCloud, something that was talked about...
  9. Any News about State of Decay 2 new mode or map?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Any News about State of Decay 2 new mode or map?: i have searched on game website but cant find anything, if someone have some clue please share, thanks! 5e13bad3-b60d-4927-a1cb-bf9d7f11f9e1
  10. More NFL news for the XB1

in XBoX on Consoles
    More NFL news for the XB1: Personalized streaming network NFL Now coming to Xbox One Seems to be separate from the NFL app... or just might be included with it... one more of Direct TV having the hold... and we are good...