Any news on Xbox Series X being released?

Discus and support Any news on Xbox Series X being released? in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Been checking all my stores around town for a series and none have any available so they referred to Microsoft... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by brenon45, May 17, 2021.

1. brenon45
    brenon45 Guest

Been checking all my stores around town for a series and none have any available so they referred to Microsoft https://www.xbox.com/en-us/configure/8WJ714N3RBTL page, but its been "Out of Stock" since the series released... Not sure what its supposed to say when there is some in stock because its been "Out of Stock" since release day. Or do I go some where else to buy one? Any help would be great.

I hear these things called scalpers are buying every single one that release from twitter and youtube which is why I presume that page hasn't updated since release day... Any information on where to buy one would be nice.

:)

brenon45, May 17, 2021
  2. rawcell Win User

Is it still possible to request backwards compatibility for xbox one?

Hi! Unfortunately, no new Backwards Compatible Games will be released until the new Xbox Series X releases. All BC work is now being done for the upcoming Xbox Series X. There is still no word if work on BC for Xbox One will be resumed after the release
    of the new console.
  3. xDarkStar73x Win User

4. wi7bit Win User

5. Obsessive Power Win User

Hi,

Not 'every single console' are purchased by scalpers. The biggest issue is a supply shortage due to the pandemic and a global chip shortage.

The chip shortage is pretty bad and is effecting almost anything sold that uses microchips. Even car production is slowed because of it.
  6. RandyAU93 Win User

Backwards compatibility

Unfortunately, there are no more backward compatibility developments for Xbox One. The team responsible for the feature is now working on implementing it on Xbox Series X, being launched later this year. It is believed - but not yet confirmed - that the
    back-compatibility feature on Series X will permit any game from any previous Xbox generation to be played on the console natively. We should hear more in the coming months, but if it's currently back-compatible on Xbox One, it will be on Xbox Series X.
Thema:

1. Any news on Xbox Series X being released? - Similar Threads - news Series being

2. Any news regarding PC games on gamepass cloud?

in XboX Insiders
    Any news regarding PC games on gamepass cloud?: Patiently waiting and hoping for some updated news on PC games on gamepass cloud. submitted by /u/SD-777 [link] [comments]
  3. News events & more app problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    News events & more app problem: By accident I removed News events & more from my xbox one It says " This content has gone away :( " How can I get this back ??? or can I like is it possible to be able to get this back ?...
  4. Xbox News on This Week: April 2nd, 2021

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox News on This Week: April 2nd, 2021: [IMG] submitted by /u/raidenfromearth [link] [comments]
  5. Is there any new news about Minecraft raytracing on Xbox?

in XboX Insiders
    Is there any new news about Minecraft raytracing on Xbox?: I see the raytracing and upscale option but it’s locked submitted by /u/LazerIsGoated [link] [comments]
  6. Any news on the old style updates?

in XboX Insiders
    Any news on the old style updates?: Had anyone figured out a way to go back to the old style of updating? This new way of mandatory hotspot is alright, but with 500+MB updates coming in every day or at least every other, it's...
  7. Remote Play improvements? xCloud news?

in XboX Insiders
    Remote Play improvements? xCloud news?: Just figured out Remote Play on iOS and while its a pretty cool novelty, the amount of lag and connection issues make it borderline non-playable. I know its a relatively new system. Are there any...
  8. Any news on when the new Upload studio is coming out?

in XboX Insiders
    Any news on when the new Upload studio is coming out?: Laptop burned out, need to make a vid and upload studio is still offline, any news? submitted by /u/oddtrailfinder [link] [comments]
  9. Sent back broken Series S one month ago no news

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sent back broken Series S one month ago no news: Hello, My new Series S constantly crashed after a couple minutes on all games (seems like semi-common issue on Series S/X) Opened Service order to send back for repairs on Nov.30th, Microsoft...
  10. fake news excess about xbox series x and s

in XboX Insiders
    fake news excess about xbox series x and s: lots of fake news are on internet like xbox series x smoking other type of fake news that make me give up of the console is ever ever ever again the fanboys do fake news about microsoft buy...