Any one else tired of the constant updates?

Discus and support Any one else tired of the constant updates? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I had to unsubscribe the the Xbox insider hub preview program almost every other night I would get a 400-500mb update. Got really irritating especially... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/dab-da710, Jun 11, 2021.

1. /u/dab-da710
    /u/dab-da710 Guest

I had to unsubscribe the the Xbox insider hub preview program almost every other night I would get a 400-500mb update. Got really irritating especially when they happen unprompted in the middle of a game. Any body else have the same problem

submitted by /u/dab-da710
    [link] [comments]

/u/dab-da710, Jun 11, 2021
  2. DocHolliday 7 Win User

Any one else sick of the constant lies...

I've thought of that before. It's definitely a lie! LOL

Just like there wasn't a cake. :(
  3. xxx DAZBO xxx Win User

lol too funny!

In fact If command were to be honest they would say "Look out! the enemy saved the hard *** for the last 5 rounds but you can handle it if you stay together. However, be prepared for your allies to go off point hunting and get killed sending you into no-mans-land
    to revive them or be left doing a solo run for a few rounds."
  4. FoomBerry Win User

"Believe nothing of what you hear, and only half of what you see" -Edgard Allan Poe
  5. Trust A Zombie Win User

100% Packet Loss

having this packet loss problem too. Kinda getting sick and tired of this. Getting a PS4 next week and will still keep the xbox one but rather sick and tired of all these problems. Yeah go ahead and say it's on my end but it isn't my router is fine it's
    just constant problems on microsofts end
  6. lordcontrataca302011 Win User

Am i alone??

I like it but some time I got tire of it for constant talking with it and I get bore and get back to the controllers.
Thema:

1. Any one else tired of the constant updates? - Similar Threads - else tired constant

2. (Xbox one) Is edge messing up for anyone else?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    (Xbox one) Is edge messing up for anyone else?: Is Edge messing up for anyone else? Every time I try to open it it starts to open then closes back to the dashboard. I've already tried googling it and the only thing I could find was to try a...
  3. I paid for my ultimate but haven't received it yet. Has anyone else had this problem and...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I paid for my ultimate but haven't received it yet. Has anyone else had this problem and...: I paid for my ultimate about 4 days ago now and I haven't gotten it. does anyone know how to get it I've tried contacting Microsoft but the bot bugs out 6ed2cdf4-3698-4309-9459-fd269ca4ad0b
  4. Any body else having this problem Can’t record in 4k

in XboX Insiders
    Any body else having this problem Can’t record in 4k: Just purchased Xbox series s, some reason I can’t record game clips in 4K can only in 1080p or 720p won’t even let me select it got plenty of space on ssd and hardly any uploads saved, on top of...
  5. Everytime I try to download War zone a message pops up installation stopped. Any body else...

in XboX Insiders
    Everytime I try to download War zone a message pops up installation stopped. Any body else...: submitted by /u/Rootofallevil1927 [link] [comments]
  6. Anyone else having issues with elder scroll games on game pass pc?

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone else having issues with elder scroll games on game pass pc?: I haven’t been on my pc for a bit, but me and my friend have been having trouble with playing the elder scroll games on gamepass for pc. I forget the message that shows up, but it won’t let us...
  7. Anyone else having issues with the TNT in minecraft?????????????????????

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Anyone else having issues with the TNT in minecraft?????????????????????: seriously is anyone else having issues with the TNT? i light it and it sets on fire and thats it :/ b333812d-ff7a-42dc-8fd4-d21e62a2c823
  8. Who else is sick and tired of buying half finished, practically unplayable games?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Who else is sick and tired of buying half finished, practically unplayable games?: I'm just havin a bit of a rant here because it seems to me that over the last few years, pretty much all of the games I have purchased for xbox one have been unplayable on the launch date due to...
  9. Anyone else sick and tired of the ****‽

in XBoX on Consoles
    Anyone else sick and tired of the ****‽: I'm guessing that I'm not the only one that's pissed off about Microsoft and the Xbox live crew, not being on top of their game? I mean what the ****‽ So, they can get the website up and running,...
  10. Is anyone else sick and tired of their broken console?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is anyone else sick and tired of their broken console?: The Xbox One has been nothing but problems since its release and Im completely tired of it. I cant do anything with mine right now because Xbox core services are down again. And its always...