Any other forms if payment?

Discus and support Any other forms if payment? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Has the entire gamer points thing been discontinued? Not really interested in trusting a corporation with my credit card and/or pay pal account.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ShapelessHorr0r, May 29, 2014.

1. Any other forms if payment?

Has the entire gamer points thing been discontinued? Not really interested in trusting a corporation with my credit card and/or pay pal account.

:)

ShapelessHorr0r, May 29, 2014
  2. System update unavailable

Ok, good! I'm glad your issue has been resolved! If you need any further assistance regarding any other matter feel free to seek any form of support!

Keep well!

Link.

iLuvGunsAndRock, May 29, 2014
  3. Nord_Witcher
    Nord_Witcher Guest
    Which games make use of the impulse trigger feature?

Only knew of FH2 and I think Halo 5 used it in some form. Any others? Any multiplats?

Nord_Witcher, May 29, 2014
  4. Any other forms if payment?

You can still get prepaid cards only instead of point it just cash now ,just llike a top up

Impact Chosen, May 29, 2014
  5. Impact Chosen Win User

You can still get prepaid cards only instead of point it just cash now ,just llike a top up
  6. The Viral Cyrix Win User

Are There Any Report Forms?

On your console. That is the only and correct way to report cheater/Hackers or any threats
  7. Hart of Hircine Win User

Any clans forming?

Quite a nice idea my currect community of friend's are rather reluctant about which platform let alone if their going to play it, so thought I'd look here first.
  8. Hart of Hircine Win User

Any clans forming?

That's a no can do my old pc fried a few days before I got a beta email for pc. So was hoping if there are any active clans searching for recruits already have an imperial pc account ready for transfer(got to have it on launch day.... what?!)
  9. NewBlacksmurf Win User

Any clans forming?

I'd suggest joking a PC guild first (up to 5) and meet people on PC who plan to migrate over or who plan to play both.
Thema:

1. Any other forms if payment? - Similar Threads - forms payment

2. Disconnected form Xbox live party chat

in XBoX on Consoles
    Disconnected form Xbox live party chat: Hello this issue has been persisting for that last week or so, every time i turn my xbox on i cannot connect to party chat. I get the error 0x89231906. This issue has persisted for far to long and...
  3. Cross play form PC to Xbox with my own account

in XBoX on Windows
    Cross play form PC to Xbox with my own account: My sister and I both use this account and I bought and play Minecraft Windows 10 and she bought Minecraft for Xbox one and plays on there. Is there any way we can play together even though we are...
  4. Submit button disappears while inputting information in digital refund request form.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Submit button disappears while inputting information in digital refund request form.: As the title states, I'm trying to complete a refund for a game my nephew purchased. (I know, my fault for not having a pin set up. That's been resolved) However, when I select the options "I...
  5. Trying to buy game but system says I have "no form of valid payment"

in XBoX Accessibility
    Trying to buy game but system says I have "no form of valid payment": I do have valid debit card! It is the same debit card used for yrs with xbox account and made many purchases with! So why won't it work now? And another issue, we have 2 xboxes, one is home box,...
  6. Formas de pagamento [Translation - Forms of payment]

in XBoX on Windows
    Formas de pagamento [Translation - Forms of payment]: O porquê que a Microsoft não aceita cartão de débito como forma de pagamento na Microsoft store no Brasil? --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------...
  7. paying past due xbox Live with 2 diffrent forms of payment

in XBoX Games and Apps
    paying past due xbox Live with 2 diffrent forms of payment: hey well I was hopeing for some help with paying an overdue Xbox live account .i am 15 pounds overdue and have 5 pounds in my account but it will not let me pay for some reason ,any help would be...
  8. Invalid form of payment

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Invalid form of payment: I'm trying to buy the game Skate 3 on Xbox One. I already have a credit card registered as a payment method, but even then, I can not finish the purchase (error: you have no valid payment method)....
  9. Sling App Not Accepting American Express as Form of Payment

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sling App Not Accepting American Express as Form of Payment: Even though the app features AMEX as a selectable form of payment, when you enter your AMEX card number, it reads it as an invalid card. The problem arises, because: all AMEX card numbers are...
  10. Purchase DLC with two forms of payment?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchase DLC with two forms of payment?: I am looking at purchasing some DLC for a game. I may be able to purchase a Microsoft Windows Store gift card at a discounted/special price. So I would buy the gift card at the discounted price,...