Any recent monitors support 1440p 120hz?

Discus and support Any recent monitors support 1440p 120hz? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I'm looking for some monitors, specifically tn panels that will support 1440p @ 120hz. I just bought a Dell s2719dgf and it won't let me choose both... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by oPiNoY1HiTKOo, Dec 3, 2019.

1. Any recent monitors support 1440p 120hz?

I'm looking for some monitors, specifically tn panels that will support 1440p @ 120hz. I just bought a Dell s2719dgf and it won't let me choose both options, only 1440p @ 60hz, or 1080p @ 120hz. Feel like I'm wasting the value of the monitor not being
    able to maximize the features. Any suggestion would be greatly appreciated! Thank you!

:)

oPiNoY1HiTKOo, Dec 3, 2019
  2. yFoX inSanuS Win User

O xbox limita a taxa de frames a 60fps, então se pegar o monitor com 120hz não vai aproveitar ao máximo de seu monitor, se seu console for o xbox one x, recomendo alguma teve 4k 60 fps.

Abraço
  3. oPiNoY1HiTKOo Win User

No, xbox supports 1440p @ 120hz, it's just not a lot of game creators making them at that yet. I don't want a 4k, as I'm looking at maximizing the frame rate, trust me, it makes a big difference. I'm currently playing at 1080p @ 120hz, and it's easy better
    than 60hz. Any monitor list would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
  4. NaZoooom Win User

xbox one x wont run at 125hz unless at 1080p

Hi neversatisfied415,

I’m about 99% sure there is nothing wrong with your Xbox One. The supported resolution and refresh rate is 1080P/1440P @ 120hz. It wont go higher than that. As for that Dell monitor, on these forums I have come across people having issues with getting 120hz
    over 1440P on that model. Could it be that the feature was not activated via firmware? Only Dell Support can help you there.

I have been thinking about a 1440P monitor for a while now and so far my research is pointing towards the Gigabyte models where the user manuals state support for 1440p/120hz. I am waiting to see what resolutions are supported by Series X and if we finally
    get 3440x1440 before commiting.

My suggestion is before committing to any 1440P monitor check the user manual to see if it clearly states support for 1440P/120Hz over HDMI. I would also be looking at newer released models of monitors (2019 onwards)
  5. KingOfTheRen Win User

Xbox One X won't output 1440p at 120hz

I would look into your monitor and call DELL not Microsoft. I also have a One X and have never had any problems, as soon as select 120hz it automatically drops me down from 4K to 1440p. You must be misunderstanding something about your monitor as there
    must be a defect of some sort or your monitor does not support 1440p at 120hz.

For reference, before responding I booted on both my One X's. One is connected to a Samsung 4K QLED and I had no problem switching from 4k 60 to 1440p 120. My other X is connected via an LG 4K monitor and again when selecting 1440p OR 120hz it automatically
    selects 1440p or 120hz without any issues.
  6. Obsessive Power Win User

Xbox Series X - 1440p?

Hi,

The maximum supported resolution of Series S will be 1440P. Series X just like the Xbox One X before it will support 1440P too.

It will work on your monitor, don't worry.
Thema:

1. Any recent monitors support 1440p 120hz? - Similar Threads - recent monitors support

2. My friend recently gameshared me fifa 21

in XboX Insiders
    My friend recently gameshared me fifa 21: My friend recently gameshared me fifa 21 on one of my xbox's and I installed it onto my external hard drive. When I plugged it into my other Xbox using the same account it said "do you own this...
  3. "Recently released" but 'too early'?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "Recently released" but 'too early'?: I've been trying to load WWE 2K Battlegrounds. The Xbox "Mercury" Store identified it as a "Recently released" game. I go to try to load it up and it says that I'm too early. My Xbox says...
  4. The new Xbox dashboard now shows recently installed games and Apps on the "My Games & Apps"...

in XboX Insiders
    The new Xbox dashboard now shows recently installed games and Apps on the "My Games & Apps"...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Benny_schreiber [link] [comments]
  5. Microsoft recent update regarding the Xbox one S

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Microsoft recent update regarding the Xbox one S: Microsoft recent update regarding the Xbox one S Every time I turn on my Xbox one S .It keeps saying that I need to install the latest update.Yet the update kills my console rendering it useless...
  6. If I already have Xbox Gold and have recently joined gamepass ultimate, and I decide to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    If I already have Xbox Gold and have recently joined gamepass ultimate, and I decide to...: I am thinking about trying the deal on xbox that says, join gamepass ultimate for $1. I already have Xbox Gold. I simply want to try gamepass ultimate and am not sure if i want to commit to the...
  7. Project xCloud Founder Badge (from recent Phil Spencer newsletter)

in XboX Insiders
    Project xCloud Founder Badge (from recent Phil Spencer newsletter): [IMG] submitted by /u/Derpcrawler [link] [comments]
  8. Delete button for screenshots unaccessible (Bugged) (Recent Captures)

in XboX Insiders
    Delete button for screenshots unaccessible (Bugged) (Recent Captures): [IMG] submitted by /u/OBIONN [link] [comments]
  9. Recently Played Games

in XBoX on Windows
    Recently Played Games: How do I block Xbox game pass, from access what games I play outside of the app. Specifically, the app appears to know what games I have for STEAM etc. I have not connected any other accounts to...
  10. Is anyone else’s DVR not working again after recent update?

in XboX Insiders
    Is anyone else’s DVR not working again after recent update?: I try to play the clip and I get an error message saying unsupported format? submitted by /u/Man-of-Gears [link] [comments]