Any recent monitors support 1440p 120hz?

Discus and support Any recent monitors support 1440p 120hz? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I'm looking for some monitors, specifically tn panels that will support 1440p @ 120hz. I just bought a Dell s2719dgf and it won't let me choose both... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by oPiNoY1HiTKOo, Dec 3, 2019.

1. Any recent monitors support 1440p 120hz?

I'm looking for some monitors, specifically tn panels that will support 1440p @ 120hz. I just bought a Dell s2719dgf and it won't let me choose both options, only 1440p @ 60hz, or 1080p @ 120hz. Feel like I'm wasting the value of the monitor not being
    able to maximize the features. Any suggestion would be greatly appreciated! Thank you!

:)

oPiNoY1HiTKOo, Dec 3, 2019
  2. yFoX inSanuS Win User

O xbox limita a taxa de frames a 60fps, então se pegar o monitor com 120hz não vai aproveitar ao máximo de seu monitor, se seu console for o xbox one x, recomendo alguma teve 4k 60 fps.

Abraço
  3. oPiNoY1HiTKOo Win User

No, xbox supports 1440p @ 120hz, it's just not a lot of game creators making them at that yet. I don't want a 4k, as I'm looking at maximizing the frame rate, trust me, it makes a big difference. I'm currently playing at 1080p @ 120hz, and it's easy better
    than 60hz. Any monitor list would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
  4. gds1972 Win User

Xbox won’t display in 4k on my monitor

Hi

This monitor is not a 4K monitor it is only a 1440P monitor and this will probably be why this option is not selectable for you.

Also just to let you know the Xbox Insider community is currently testing the Xbox spring update and this will add 1440P support.

https://news.xbox.com/en-us/2018/03/01/spring-update-rolling-out/
  5. HomegrownSilky Win User

Error on xb1x selecting 4k

The Xbox One X supports 120hz only at 1440p and 1080p resolutions. It does not support 120hz at 4k. So unless your TV or monitor supports 1440p resolution (many don't), you will only get 1080p when selecting 120hz.
  6. JhonSnow777 Win User

Xbox one X and 1080p monitor -both say its outputting 1440p?

Interesting experiment, probably the video chipset of the monitor is 1440p capable but the screen has not enough resolution to support it.
Thema:

1. Any recent monitors support 1440p 120hz? - Similar Threads - recent monitors support

2. Alpha ring,after the recent update youtube want me to sign in for age verification for...

in XboX Insiders
    Alpha ring,after the recent update youtube want me to sign in for age verification for...: submitted by /u/rocks_79 [link] [comments]
  3. Xbox One X not outputting to TV after recent update.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One X not outputting to TV after recent update.: When I turned on my Xbox after coming home from work, it won’t output to my TV. I thought it was a HDMI cable or port issue at first, but both the cable and ports to the TV and Xbox were fine....
  4. Since it's, in fact, persistent: 1) Please, let the Store icon be removable from recents...

in XboX Insiders
    Since it's, in fact, persistent: 1) Please, let the Store icon be removable from recents...: [IMG] submitted by /u/viniciusrsouza [link] [comments]
  5. problem with recently added games on the pc xbox game pass

in XBoX on Windows
    problem with recently added games on the pc xbox game pass: I get an error when downloading the recently added games all the other games are fine I download except for recently added I get an error code(0x80073cfc) and I tried all the fixes but nothing...
  6. Recently changed my Xbox gamertag

in XBoX Accessibility
    Recently changed my Xbox gamertag: Hello! I recently changed my Xbox gamertag to "Warrior" with the suffix of #6143, I didn't read that on legacy browsers/devices it would show up as Warrior6143 (and not Warrior#6143) and that you...
  7. Xbox showing 2 gamertags after recently paid to change it back ( after the new gamertag...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox showing 2 gamertags after recently paid to change it back ( after the new gamertag...: i just got the message from xbox live saying that i could change it whitout charging, but unfortunately, looks like it doesnˋt work since it is still charging. 566564e5-8582-40a2-9be2-7f492c808e59
  8. Recent player list

in XBoX Accessibility
    Recent player list: I am playing fifa 20 on xbox one and my recent player list doesn't update since 3 days, did all possible troubleshooting methods and talk to someone in Microsoft and he promised to solve it as...
  9. Resolution of Recent Fable 3 Local Co-Op Save Autodestruct Problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Resolution of Recent Fable 3 Local Co-Op Save Autodestruct Problem: Hello: I hope I am in the right forum, if not, apologies, and hopefully the moderator can situate this post where it belongs... In an earlier post I surprisingly was well received in my...
  10. Im confused as to why i recived a 7 day ban as i have only spoken to my close friends recently

in XBoX on Consoles
    Im confused as to why i recived a 7 day ban as i have only spoken to my close friends recently: Hello Community, My Gamertag is Little Armalite, and today i am writing with my concerns as to why i have received a 7 day chat ban from my live account one the xbox one platform, my ban was...