Any suggestions for loss of audio on Xbox One S Console please?

Discus and support Any suggestions for loss of audio on Xbox One S Console please? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, I've lost sound through the console when playing the sound through the TV monitor, but still works through my headset. I've tried changing the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by JakeBarrow1, Jul 31, 2020 at 7:42 PM.

1. JakeBarrow1
    JakeBarrow1 Guest

Hi,

I've lost sound through the console when playing the sound through the TV monitor, but still works through my headset. I've tried changing the HDMI cables, checked settings on Xbox and the TV monitor and have reset the console back to factory settings (keeping
    games and apps), but this didn't work. The sound works fine when I'm watching TV as normal though, so I know there isn't a problem with the TV. I have used the Xbox on another TV though and works fine on that.

Many thanks,

Jake.

:)

2. I Rezyl Azzir I Win User

Xbox One Elite 1TB

I believe there was an xbox one elite console 1TB but that was before the one s came out, so if you are thinking of getting any console I suggest getting the one s or above
  3. DangerousBard Win User

Sudden HDMI Issue with XBOX 360

I suggest you to consult this xbox support link that comes in handy when connecting audio devices:

support.xbox.com/.../connect-sound-system

As you can see in Xbox 360 S there is the possibility to use the built-in S/PDIF (optical audio) port for the digital audio cable.
  4. Mister Mascot Win User

Cant play TrueHD sound from my blu rays on xbox one S

Hey there TSK Jedi Knight,

For the best information on the supported audio outputs for Xbox One and Xbox One S, you'll want to refer to the information on
    THIS PAGE. If you'd like to see additional audio codecs supported, we'd ask that you please submit feedback to the teams through our feedback page
    HERE. You'll also want to keep an eye on
    majornelson.com or the
    Xbox Wire for any official news and announcements surrounding Xbox.

The teams are always looking to improve the console experience, now and in the future. So please feel free to post any suggestions you may have.

Thanks for posting!
  5. DominumStige Win User

Assassins Creed Origins - No sound

Hi!

Other users experience the same problem or similar (loss of audio quality, etc...). Some users have resolved by deleting the cache on the console with the

power cycle
    system.
  6. DevinAL Win User

Xbox 360 HDMI to PC Monitor Audio Issues

Yes, I just tried it, and the same result. I have, however, discovered that one of my playback devices [Digital Audio (S/PDIF)] isn't working... perhaps that has something to do with the loss of sound. I'll research some more.
Thema:

1. Any suggestions for loss of audio on Xbox One S Console please? - Similar Threads - suggestions loss audio

2. [Suggestion]Allow us to more easily sort our Download Queue

in XboX Insiders
    [Suggestion]Allow us to more easily sort our Download Queue: It'd be pretty simple but nice if we could EASILY rearrange the download order of our DOWNLOAD QUEUE, I know you can bump things up with "INSTALL NOW" but if we could easily "MOVE UP" or "MOVE...
  3. New store: Suggestions and bugs for the redesign

in XboX Insiders
    New store: Suggestions and bugs for the redesign: Please let me filter games by owned/not owned. I don't want to see all the content I own already in deals and other categories. Move the rating back to the tile so we can easily see how games...
  4. Pls suggest something even if you don’t think it’ll work cause it could

in XboX Insiders
    Pls suggest something even if you don’t think it’ll work cause it could: Whenever I load up some games on my Xbox one, it powers off so I can’t play the games. I have restarted my xbox, uninstalled the games but nothing works. Any advice? submitted by /u/BEANU-REAVES...
  5. Just a suggestion but can these three be just my friends who are favorited bc that would be...

in XboX Insiders
    Just a suggestion but can these three be just my friends who are favorited bc that would be...: [IMG] submitted by /u/CRU-JONES-FTW-2 [link] [comments]
  6. Xbox streaming/ x cloud suggestions

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox streaming/ x cloud suggestions: I would like to make a few suggestions based on my 2 week experience using project x cloud. So far If I was supposed to rate it out of 10 I would say 6/10 I think it’s great how you have the...
  7. I’ve been struggling to create a username i like, any suggestions?

in XboX Insiders
    I’ve been struggling to create a username i like, any suggestions?: Im trying to come up with a name related to iron maiden, star wars, or breaking bad submitted by /u/NYIslesFan0923 [link] [comments]
  8. Important Suggestion about Friends.

in XboX Insiders
    Important Suggestion about Friends.: Remove Suggested Friends Would be the best. I don´t care what Xbox recommends me to add friends, I add what I want to add, and that what you guys should think. That only make Xbox want rules to do...
  9. Suggestion regarding VPN access

in XBoX on Windows
    Suggestion regarding VPN access: Hi, Just a suggestion for a future (sooner rather than later) update. Keep the exe file in one location. I understand Microsoft really wants to work as apps (everything is contained in a file...
  10. Game Pass Suggestion

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Pass Suggestion: A game I've wanted on Gamepass for a while is Skate 3, and a lot of my friends agree. I doubt anyone with enough power to add it will see this, but I still wanted to ask if it could be added....