Any Suggestions For Xbox Games?

Discus and support Any Suggestions For Xbox Games? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I'm Trying To Stay In The Lead For The May Leaderboards For My Friendslist And Want To Know 、。、 468b70b2-6fbf-4279-b777-b09b59557329 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Kdmu, May 23, 2020 at 5:23 AM.

1. Kdmu
    Kdmu Guest

I'm Trying To Stay In The Lead For The May Leaderboards For My Friendslist And Want To Know 、。、

:)

2. Gaven1982 Win User

Any suggestions?

I don't understand how that is modification, it's just using my old (detachable) drive from another xbox? Neither have been opened up or changed from standard
  3. Gaven1982 Win User

Any suggestions?

Yes it's an external microsoft hard drive, plugged into console via usb port. The console itself is the one with a 4??gb internal hard drive
  4. Chilling Eff3ct Win User

Any Suggestions?

@DemonicKrusher, easy dude, this was a while ago and i was peer pressured into doing it i'm sorry i'm not perfect, trust me i'm not like that anymore and I have never cheated since. To everyone else, thanks for your input.
  5. ChainSmokingBob Win User

Any Suggestions?

"how does one show something that never existed?"

You know, that is a good question. Maybe Krusher and Melonhead (I love how appropriate this is. Could it really get any more amusing?) can team up, join forces and figure out how they could show some intelligence.
  6. US Revenge Win User

Any Suggestions?

[quote user="ChainSmokingBob"]

^

Don't even worry about Krusher, he's been showing his intelligence recently.

[/quote]

how does one show something that never existed?

*ponders*
Thema:

1. Any Suggestions For Xbox Games? - Similar Threads - Suggestions Games

2. How to suggest 'new' games?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to suggest 'new' games?: Hello! I wanted to show my kids The Neverhood game. I LOVED it in the old times. Unfortunately, it seems that it definitely cannot be started on Win10. That's why I had the idea that Microsoft...
  3. [Suggestion] For games leaving soon, add leaving date on the Gamepass logo in the splash screen

in XboX Insiders
    [Suggestion] For games leaving soon, add leaving date on the Gamepass logo in the splash screen: After seeing this thread https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxone/comments/gfsfoe/gta_is_no_longer_on_game_pass_stop_posting_asking/ For games leaving soon, I suggest adding a leave date next to the...
  4. Suggested Changes to the Queue Inside of 'My Games and Apps'

in XboX Insiders
    Suggested Changes to the Queue Inside of 'My Games and Apps': The download queue is an essential part of the Xbox's OS, after all, it is the only way to download any games or apps onto the console. But it lacks some features that I would consider necessary...
  5. I have some game suggestions

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have some game suggestions: It would be nice to have the game fate go arcade, azur lane crosswave and good old castlevania curse of darkness. If there is another place i can properly suggest the games please help me out...
  6. Game pass question/suggestion

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game pass question/suggestion: Game pass has a dedicated page for recently added games. It needs another dedicated page for games coming soon and games leaving soon and WHEN. Why isn't this already a thing?...
  7. A Suggestion to Xbox Game-Pass, an Online Co-op Game.

in XboX Insiders
    A Suggestion to Xbox Game-Pass, an Online Co-op Game.: A Way out is a game where 2 Friends try to escape a Prision, using tools, lying to cops or maybe using theor own hands. The Game is played Online, but in half screen, so each player can see what...
  8. [Suggestion] - touch controls for Xbox game streaming

in XboX Insiders
    [Suggestion] - touch controls for Xbox game streaming: To be honest we should have touch controls for the people who doesn't have Bluetooth controllers including me submitted by /u/IvoOFC [link] [comments]
  9. Looking for some game suggestions that allow 4-12 players

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for some game suggestions that allow 4-12 players: Fallout 76... you do it right you should all be able to get on the same map or if you have the subscription you will have your own private server . 9c469e4d-3449-4254-bf36-55df2a156f79
  10. What’s your favourite game/game suggestions?!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What’s your favourite game/game suggestions?!: Halo, it started it all for me 443c1fa8-0592-4cac-a224-02692f32da95