Any Suggestions For Xbox Games?

Discus and support Any Suggestions For Xbox Games? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I'm Trying To Stay In The Lead For The May Leaderboards For My Friendslist And Want To Know 、。、 468b70b2-6fbf-4279-b777-b09b59557329 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Kdmu, May 23, 2020.

1. Kdmu
    Kdmu Guest

I'm Trying To Stay In The Lead For The May Leaderboards For My Friendslist And Want To Know 、。、

:)

2. Gaven1982 Win User

Any suggestions?

I don't understand how that is modification, it's just using my old (detachable) drive from another xbox? Neither have been opened up or changed from standard
  3. Gaven1982 Win User

Any suggestions?

Yes it's an external microsoft hard drive, plugged into console via usb port. The console itself is the one with a 4??gb internal hard drive
  4. Chilling Eff3ct Win User

Any Suggestions?

@DemonicKrusher, easy dude, this was a while ago and i was peer pressured into doing it i'm sorry i'm not perfect, trust me i'm not like that anymore and I have never cheated since. To everyone else, thanks for your input.
  5. ChainSmokingBob Win User

Any Suggestions?

"how does one show something that never existed?"

You know, that is a good question. Maybe Krusher and Melonhead (I love how appropriate this is. Could it really get any more amusing?) can team up, join forces and figure out how they could show some intelligence.
  6. US Revenge Win User

Any Suggestions?

[quote user="ChainSmokingBob"]

^

Don't even worry about Krusher, he's been showing his intelligence recently.

[/quote]

how does one show something that never existed?

*ponders*
Thema:

1. Any Suggestions For Xbox Games? - Similar Threads - Suggestions Games

2. Could I suggest a new game Idea? I believe it would be a huge hit.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Could I suggest a new game Idea? I believe it would be a huge hit.: The game is about Micky The ninja turtle, but it would be about the comic book "The Last Ronin", Basically you make your own story and it could be kind of like a free roaming game with side...
  3. question/suggestion about the badging of Xbox Series X|S games vs backwards compatible...

in XboX Insiders
    question/suggestion about the badging of Xbox Series X|S games vs backwards compatible...: Currently, on the Xbox Series X|S, titles that are optimized for the new consoles have the X|S badge and Xbox One titles do not have a badge (unless from game pass/gold/ea play). Anyways, my...
  4. Game Pass Ultimate suggestion

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Pass Ultimate suggestion: Hi Microsoft, I have a suggestion. Can you please let Xbox Game Pass Ultimate get 1-5 games that cost money for free this Christmas? Thanks, Anil 3e1fa052-b04e-44fb-941d-382ff5ad1d95
  5. Suggestion for Xbox Game Bar

in XBoX on Windows
    Suggestion for Xbox Game Bar: I have several different game controllers that I use for different games, but sometimes plugging and unplugging the USB cables seems to cause an issue where the gamepad is seen as the 2nd or 3rd...
  6. 2 requests/suggestions please, regarding the Xbox app and game clips/screenshots.

in XboX Insiders
    2 requests/suggestions please, regarding the Xbox app and game clips/screenshots.: Please can we have the “watch” tab put back on our profiles so we can see the clips our friends have recorded. I still can’t understand why it was removed. It was one of the best things to be able...
  7. Game suggestions

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game suggestions: I’m trying to find a game suitable for myself and playing online with my nephews (14 and 11) but I’m a bit of a Luddite and rather than trudging through all the games individually I thought I’d...
  8. Recently Tried Xbox Game Streaming, Quick Question/Suggestion

in XboX Insiders
    Recently Tried Xbox Game Streaming, Quick Question/Suggestion: I feel like this might be a possibility and I can't figure it out. In that case I want this as a suggestion for it. As to not run up my power bill and also to not keep my Xbox on all the time it...
  9. Need no-fighting games suggestion.

in XBoX on Windows
    Need no-fighting games suggestion.: Hi! I'm an Xbox player but I don't like to play fighting game like Fornite, Halo... and I don't like adventure games that content racing like Forza, Asphalt... I like to play no-fighting,...
  10. Suggestions for original Xbox and Xbox 360 games made Backwards Compatible for Series S/X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Suggestions for original Xbox and Xbox 360 games made Backwards Compatible for Series S/X: Hi Microsoft, I got here some game suggestions for the Xbox Backwards Compatibility team on Microsoft to take into consideration for when you guys resume the Backwards Compatiblity list on...