Any support for MacBook Pro for xCloud Beta?

Discus and support Any support for MacBook Pro for xCloud Beta? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I was able to run the xCloud beta on my MacBook Pro using Chrome however the controller inputs didn't work directly. It was quite a great previous but... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/No-Imagination5164, May 5, 2021 at 12:42 AM.

1. Any support for MacBook Pro for xCloud Beta?

I was able to run the xCloud beta on my MacBook Pro using Chrome however the controller inputs didn't work directly. It was quite a great previous but something with the browser not registering the right buttons made it not playable. Is there some update in the future coming that'll fix this?

submitted by /u/No-Imagination5164
    [link] [comments]

/u/No-Imagination5164, May 5, 2021 at 12:42 AM
  2. escaperspider Win User

Flight Simulator 2020 on Mac with bootcamp

on Radeon Pro Vega 20 it's work's (MacBook 15" Pro - 2019 - i9/32GB/Vega20)
  3. Deadmonkey28 Win User

Does the new Xbox one S Bluetooth controller work for iOS and android?

I was able to connect my bluetooth xbox one controller to my macbook pro, but i didnt have any luck connecting to ipad
  4. DarkrPhi Win User

Flight Simulator 2020 on Mac with bootcamp

Unlikely with that Chiplet if you have q mac pro not a MacBook pro then you can swap out the card
  5. sr kiasu Win User

MacBook Pro WiFi HotSpot for XBOX live

I tried it before with a macbook pro, but it does not seem to work
  6. TheSonicPharaoh Win User

'Messages' removed on my xbox.com profile

Im using a MacBook Pro and sadly the xbox app is not available.
Thema:

Any support for MacBook Pro for xCloud Beta?

1. Any support for MacBook Pro for xCloud Beta? - Similar Threads - support MacBook Pro

2. I need help with a problem that xbox support couldn't fix

in XboX Insiders
    I need help with a problem that xbox support couldn't fix: As of yesterday I'm missing about 35k gamerscore. I don't know if this is a glitch or something is going on with xbox. Can anyone help me out? Xbox support couldn't help me so they told me to come...
  3. Xbox Cloud Gaming (Beta) Support and Discussion: Week of May 06, 2021

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Cloud Gaming (Beta) Support and Discussion: Week of May 06, 2021: Discuss your experiences and get help with Xbox Cloud Gaming (Beta) here all week long! This thread is open all week long to discuss the Xbox Cloud Gaming (Beta) on Xbox.com and get help with any...
  4. I see no reason for Cloud steaming to pc with no keyboard/mouse support

in XboX Insiders
    I see no reason for Cloud steaming to pc with no keyboard/mouse support: I would love to move to Xbox and keep my Xbox subscription but there is no keyboard mouse support worth noting. Until there is I will stay with Stadia or whatever service allows me to play with my...
  5. Xbox support infinite loading screen

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox support infinite loading screen: Every time I try to refund a game or just go to Xbox support I get a infinite loading screen of the Xbox logo. Can anyone please tell me how to fix this? submitted by /u/SnooChipmunks1836...
  6. Xcloud on edge browser "please use a supported browser"

in XboX Insiders
    Xcloud on edge browser "please use a supported browser": I can now try xcloud for pc and ios, i had an invite 2 days ago. But.. every time i go on edge i get this showing on the top of the page "for the best experience, please use a supported browser"...
  7. Cold War Gameshare not working Xbox Support Request a call comes up with error as well

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cold War Gameshare not working Xbox Support Request a call comes up with error as well: Right so me and my dad went halves on cold war in november. We live in same household and share games and gold between us. Its not letting me gameshare anymore despite other games working and...
  8. Cloud Gaming web beta only supports official gamepad?

in XboX Insiders
    Cloud Gaming web beta only supports official gamepad?: I just got invited to try out the cloud gaming beta web app. I don't have a modern Xbox controller, only some old wireless 360 pads (and a broken 360 Wireless Receiver), and a number of PS4...
  9. Xbox Series S won't support 2K 120hz with 2.0 cable even though monitor supports up to 2K 144hz

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series S won't support 2K 120hz with 2.0 cable even though monitor supports up to 2K 144hz: I recently saw at Microsoft forums a post and it seems the guy is saying that he has a 2K 144hz monitor and XBOX SERIES S will only let him switch between 2k60hz or 1080p 120hz. Witch is really...
  10. Customer support

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Customer support: Hi I contacted customer services over a week ago and my issue was escalalted to a more senior level with me being told i would get a copy of the conversation and a manager would get in contact....