Any update on if this issue will be resolved as thousands have experienced this within 2...

Discus and support Any update on if this issue will be resolved as thousands have experienced this within 2... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/mosesshiferaw12 [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/mosesshiferaw12, Sep 4, 2019.

1. Any update on if this issue will be resolved as thousands have experienced this within 2...

/u/mosesshiferaw12, Sep 4, 2019
  2. BroHammersley Win User

"We couldn't connect to your console. Make sure the console is still on and connected to the same network as this device."

The Xbox app was recently updated and may have resolved some of these issues. If you're still experiencing this after updating, please be sure to use the Report a problem feature within the Xbox app and we'll investigate.

Thanks!

~Hammer
  3. BroHammersley Win User

Xbox app on Windows 10 won't launch

Hey everyone,

The Xbox app was recently updated, and may have resolved the issues you're experiencing. Please make sure to download the latest version of the Xbox app, and if you continue to have issues, use the Report a problem feature within the app.

Thanks!

~Hammer
  4. Misses Quinzel Win User

Can't send friend requests but less than 100 friends

Raptor, while I appreciate you posting in here, the original poster has not come back to state if he is resolved and we are treating your situations as different. Please continue to update
    your thread regarding your issue. As we have stated in there, we have let the appropriate people know that you are still experiencing issues, and you will want to keep an eye there
    for any updates. Posting in multiple threads within a day will not resolve you faster; the investigating team will let us know once we have an update, and we will update your thread accordingly.

If ADAMSKIWARD comes back and says that they are still having issues managing their friends, I will be sure to notify the appropriate people that they are also still experiencing this.

Thanks for understanding.
  5. BroHammersley Win User

Win10 > XboxOne Streaming - Not Displaying Video

Hey everyone,

The Xbox app has received an update which may have resolved this issue. Please download the latest version and let us know if you're still experiencing this via Report a problem from within the app.

Thanks!

~Hammer
  6. TigerKitsune Win User

Error Code: 80151901E

Anyone that experienced this issue recently (within the last hour), XBOX has seemed to resolve the issue as users are now able to connect after an issue with service. Any one with a further issue is suggested to make a new thread detailing what issue you
    are experiencing so it can be taken care of promptly.
Thema:

Any update on if this issue will be resolved as thousands have experienced this within 2...

1. Any update on if this issue will be resolved as thousands have experienced this within 2... - Similar Threads - update issue resolved

2. went back to set up update issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    went back to set up update issues: MY brothers who has down syndrome' his xbox one was working great on Wednesday night but when I went to start up his xbox one the next day it some reason went back to the setting up your xbox one....
  3. Where's an update on the sign-in issues???

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where's an update on the sign-in issues???: It's been nearly 8 hrs since the last update concerning the signing in issue!! When will this be fixed?? Also, why was I sign-out abruptly when everything was fin since this morning?? Pretty sure...
  4. Login issues after latest update, outage issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Login issues after latest update, outage issues: When signing out of Microsoft Solitaire Collection on my iPad it used to ask just this app or all apps , no longer does why? Also when signing in it would offer all Xbox accounts to login with and...
  5. Brightness issues after latest Beta Ring update

in XboX Insiders
    Brightness issues after latest Beta Ring update: So Saturday after the latest Beta Ring update on Saturday, I started having brightness issues in games and also the Guide while in games. I changed no settings on my end. This only started...
  6. XBox 360 - Update Issue

in XboX Networking Hardware
    XBox 360 - Update Issue: XBox 360 - Update Issue The first thing to do while the console is OFF is power cycle your network router and wait until it is fully functional BEFORE turning the console back ON. You may have...
  7. Update issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Update issue: After a couple of weeks i opened my xone and i kee getting a problem with the update screen. Every time after I log in my wired network. Error code I keep getting is 0x8B10000B 0x00000000...
  8. When will the update to resolve live tv Issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When will the update to resolve live tv Issues: When will the update to resolve live tv Issues I haven't been having issues until a couple days ago no sometimes tv resolution will not correct itself for several seconds sometimes not at all if...
  9. Xbox One Wireless Adapter Audio issues Resolved (You must update the drivers)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Wireless Adapter Audio issues Resolved (You must update the drivers): You must update the drivers: Hit "Windows key + X" on your keyboard to open the Power Menu, Select "Device Manager" Click "Network Adapter" to expand the menu and right-click "Xbox One...
  10. Motorola gateway network connection issue resolved. I've provided an updated tutorial.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Motorola gateway network connection issue resolved. I've provided an updated tutorial.: Hello. This post is for anyone experiencing problems with a Motorola Gateway SBG900 (or possibly any other models, as I'm not sure how common the problem is). This post is for those who can...