Any update on the missing tenure issue?

Discus and support Any update on the missing tenure issue? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Last update from Microsoft was early Feb (see sticky locked topic). It's now been a while, any update of the missing tenure returning to mine (and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Mr Trick, Mar 15, 2014.

1. Mr Trick
    Mr Trick Guest

Last update from Microsoft was early Feb (see sticky locked topic). It's now been a while, any update of the missing tenure returning to mine (and countless others) profiles?

:)

Mr Trick, Mar 15, 2014
  2. Tenure Missing????

Hey everyone i got on xbox today and i noticed that my 4 year Tenure was missing..... Has this been happening to other people besides me. I got the new Dashboard update that has Internet Explorer i was thinking is that the reason my tenure is gone? Any ideas
    why its gone?

NevB-A0AD842E-F5B5-4BC7-84AA-C1E794BB9781, Mar 15, 2014
  3. Gamefreak360
    Gamefreak360 Guest
    Xbox live tenure went from 5 to 0

Still incorrect tenure. I've tried everything in the link and still missing my 5 year tenure. Any other suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks!

Gamefreak360, Mar 15, 2014
  4. Gamefreak360 Win User

Xbox live tenure went from 5 to 0

Still incorrect tenure. I've tried everything in the link and still missing my 5 year tenure. Any other suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks!
  5. xTye Win User

Tenure not working after renewal of membership

Upon renewal, the tenure will not update until the next year has been hit for the new tenure. Also, when you renew from Silver, it takes a little while to show the tenure again. When I renewed, mine was missing for about a day and then the 7 appeared.
  6. Mister Beep Win User

My tenure disappeared on Xbox One console.

Hey there brandiesel1!

Sorry to hear about the missing tenure! I recommend checking
    commerce.microsoft.com
    to make sure there isn't any lapse in your membership in the last few months. If there was an extended period when you were not a gold member, the tenure will take a full billing cycle after you put Gold back on your account to update
    to the proper tenure.

Check that page and check your tenure after this next billing cycle to see if the time is properly showing! :)
  7. iLuvGunsAndRock Win User

My Tenure has been Reset

Hey there bud!

There has recently been a new update in regards to tenure, tenure is now based on the time accumulated on Xbox LIVE Gold. Here is a quote from an official thread regarding this update (of which I will link you to, in this post)

"Tenure is based on the cumulative amount of Xbox LIVE Gold time a user has. While you do not lose tenure when you go Silver, Xbox LIVE Silver time does not accrue tenure. You will see your tenure increase only when the year of Xbox LIVE Gold time
    has finished.
    "

However, there is a issue with tenure that is currently being solved, whereby some user's tenure will be put down. A lot of user's tenure has been fixed so where the problem stands at this moment, I am unaware of. You can view the updates on this

Tenure Issue
    thread posted by MIss Kleo. Official support, such as Miss Kleo, may come and post in your thread telling you whether your tenure is correct or not.

Hope this helps!
  8. iLuvGunsAndRock Win User

Tenure Reduced by 2! AGIAN!

[quote user="ZeRo HiTz"]

Link. I have done everything in miss kleos post anfhave tried everything you suggested still no solution

[/quote]

Please note, this is an on-going issue of which is still trying to be resolved. If none of the steps in Miss Kleo's post have resolved the tenure issue you are facing, this is because, as well as a lot of other users, you are facing the issue of tenure being
    reduced. On that same link, updates will be posted regarding this matter!

Sorry for any inconvenience.
Thema:

1. Any update on the missing tenure issue? - Similar Threads - update missing tenure

2. "Hundreds if not thousands of my hard earned mastery skills missing with latest FH4 update!?"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "Hundreds if not thousands of my hard earned mastery skills missing with latest FH4 update!?": Mastery skills [the tiles bought with hundreds if not thousands of my hard earned perk/influence point's] have been stripped from most of my vehicle's with the most recent game update! I've bought...
  3. My xbox one X has missed an update

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox one X has missed an update: my xbox one X has missed this update https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/console/system-update-operating-system. i have not come across these patch notes ever in any of my updates the current...
  4. Update 1806 - Missing Sections - Beta Insider Program

in XBoX Accessibility
    Update 1806 - Missing Sections - Beta Insider Program: Ever since the most recent update I have lost the ability for a few features: The advert on main page just says “There is a problem getting this content at the moment” Under Mixer, Entertainment...
  5. State of Decay 2 legacy missions not spawning even after update now missing DLC after reinstall

in XBoX Games and Apps
    State of Decay 2 legacy missions not spawning even after update now missing DLC after reinstall: So I destroyed all the plague hearts and my Sheriff's legacy missions wouldn't spawn so I emailed Microsoft then the update came saying that it was fixed I go back on still not sorted out on my...
  6. Forza 7 Update missing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza 7 Update missing: I updated forza 7 standard edition on 15/05/2018, which was 46gb in size that went successful. I have unplugged the console and packed away as I was not home for couple of days. Starting it up...
  7. Just Cause 2 / Missing shadows since last update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Just Cause 2 / Missing shadows since last update: I noticed since the last update for Just Cause 2 in late 2017 that the shadow effects for every kind of object are missing. Also some other lighting effects worsend. It would be really kind of...
  8. Missing toogle for spotify on fall update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Missing toogle for spotify on fall update: Hi, Microsoft When i was using earlier version of system (before the fall update) in settings tab when i was listening to spotify there was a toogle for only spotify volume, and now on this new...
  9. PINs are missing since latest fall update

in XBoX on Consoles
    PINs are missing since latest fall update: HI, Since the Fall 2017 update, I can't add pins, but when I pin games/apps they don't show up in Pins. anyone else have this? I tried hard reset, clear cache, no luck. Thanks in advance,...
  10. My Tenure is missing on Xbox One after Dashboard Preview Update

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Tenure is missing on Xbox One after Dashboard Preview Update: My tenure for my xbox account is missing from my Xbox One account, I am able to see my friend's tenures, and they cannot see mine. It is visible on 360, not xbox one. My tenure was visible on xbox...