Any updates on the system lock up issues related to storage? Still can't launch games, or...

Discus and support Any updates on the system lock up issues related to storage? Still can't launch games, or... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; First off, is anyone else experiencing this? I've not seen anybody else talking about it. Alpha Skip Ahead builds. I have three storage devices... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/MassiveMoose, Jul 2, 2021.

1. Any updates on the system lock up issues related to storage? Still can't launch games, or...

First off, is anyone else experiencing this? I've not seen anybody else talking about it. Alpha Skip Ahead builds.

I have three storage devices plugged into my Series X, it is related to external storage in some way because sometimes unplugging any random device may resolve it. Also, this issue can return at any time if I quit a game and try to launch another, for example.

I have reported it! However, I cannot report it while the issue is happening because 'report a problem' won't launch! . This has been happening for ages now so I'm hoping there's some kind of investigation going into this?

Thank you!

submitted by /u/MassiveMoose
    [link] [comments]

/u/MassiveMoose, Jul 2, 2021
  2. Huggs1 Win User

Figuring out my "Disc Drive Issue".

Still awaiting a response to this issue in the Update Previews, still looks like this is update related like the last disc drive issue I reported, it can't just be an issue that suddenly starts affecting some consoles months after launch.
  3. XBF Houmaidi O Win User

Can't launch a game

Hello @DilyanaKoeva! I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing.

With issues like these, the first thing I would suggest is to check for any updates on your Windows firmware version as it can be outdated and should be updated to the latest patch to run the game properly. Sometimes, Windows security patch updates can also ruin the game files for some reason which can be fixed by uninstalling the recently installed updates manually from the ‘Windows Updates’ option. latest updates. However, if you are experiencing this issue only with specific game, I would recommend contacting the game developer to report the issue.
  4. Magaman-8B232765-380 Win User

Disc drive taking a while to read discs

This issue popped up for me last night, and it seems to be related to game's being updated. I have a feeling you might be seeing the same issue. Does it occur if you wait, launch the game, then eject the disc and try to launch again?
  5. Olpus83 Win User

Lock Up / Freeze Issues After the Multiplayer Update?

I can't get past the mission with the tank in the streets of Teheran. After the tank before mine goes into the narrow road near the blocked street the game begin loading and then says "the connection with EA Online is lost" and goes back to the main menu
    (but in reality i am still logged to Xbox Live... And it is single player, not multiplayer). I can't finish the campaign because of that. I have the Multiplayer Update installed and also the EA Street Pass.
  6. GC328 Win User

Assasins creed revelations freezing

Just chat with a gamer on this same issue and the problem is still persisting. Tried clearing system cache and even wiping the hard drive and memory unit of any related game saves. Unfortunately no luck there. Still freezing up on loading. Is this still
    an outstanding issue with the game or is there a solution somewhere? Please advise. Thanks.
Thema:

Any updates on the system lock up issues related to storage? Still can't launch games, or...

1. Any updates on the system lock up issues related to storage? Still can't launch games, or... - Similar Threads - updates system lock

2. Offline System Update

in XBoX on Windows
    Offline System Update: I have an Xbox One S and I have an Error Code: E102 00000C01 80070003 on startup and once trying to do an OSU (In specific OSU1) it goes through but after clicking the regular update screen...
  3. System update to prevent Xbox turning off while playing nba 2k22 on Xbox series x does not work

in XboX Insiders
    System update to prevent Xbox turning off while playing nba 2k22 on Xbox series x does not work: I am in the Gamma phase and received an update to fix this. The issue is still occurring, just not as often. submitted by /u/External_Nothing576 [link] [comments]
  4. My Xbox system update has been stuck for awhile now. Like, months.

in XboX Insiders
    My Xbox system update has been stuck for awhile now. Like, months.: I have not played my Xbox in awhile due to a broken controller and have been attempting to update it, but the percentage remains at 2% and 749 MegaBytes (it has been 9 hours). submitted by...
  5. Xbox 360 System update-Xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 System update-Xbox live: A few days ago I was just playing fifa on xbox 360 and doing the transfers when I had the idea to download the squads. So I got a ethernet cable and a router and connected it for the first time...
  6. Most Current Original Xbox one Operating system download required for USB Update.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Most Current Original Xbox one Operating system download required for USB Update.: I require a Copy of the most current version of the original Xbox one Operating system as the OSU's Provided by microsoft on their Support page are not a current version and as we know Xbox does...
  7. system update

in XBoX on Windows
    system update: I am trying to update my Xbox one S and it comes up with the error codes: 80072EFE, 00000000, and 00000206. The suggestion has not worked, I have restarted my Xbox, and done a hard shut-off. It...
  8. Console system update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Console system update: I was playing an online game with a friend and we were winning, next second my screen goes black so thought my tv went off, turned tv off and on again and I am put on an update screen with no way...
  9. Problem with update/locked out of system

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Problem with update/locked out of system: Problem with update/locked out of system Hi I searched for the solution to your problem with the first error code and got the 'perform a update offline' page on Xbox Support let's try that....
  10. Sharing problems due to different system updates. Now we're locked.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sharing problems due to different system updates. Now we're locked.: Hi, i'm having a problem with my buddy. We used to have ours xbox homes in sharing until i bought Borderlands: The Handsome Collection. For some reason this item won't appear in the download list...