Any updates on wireless headset connectivity issues?

Discus and support Any updates on wireless headset connectivity issues? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I know it’s been a problem since release— my headsets have just randomly cut out on my series s|x console no matter how many troubleshooting guides I... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/phenerganandpoprocks, Sep 22, 2021.

1. Any updates on wireless headset connectivity issues?

I know it’s been a problem since release— my headsets have just randomly cut out on my series s|x console no matter how many troubleshooting guides I look at.

Just wondering if Microsoft has bother making any fixes yet

submitted by /u/phenerganandpoprocks
    [link] [comments]

/u/phenerganandpoprocks, Sep 22, 2021
  2. Eric Wilborn Win User

xbox blue tooth HELP

Hey there. I assume you're talking about the official Xbox wireless headset. Have you tried the following?

The headset can’t connect to a specific controller

Try the following:

Unplug any wired headsets from the console.

On the wireless headset, press the connect button. Lights on the wireless headset and on the controller are lit when they are connected. If the headset connects to the wrong position on the controller, press the connect button again to switch to the next
    available position.

If your headset still won’t connect, try this:

Disconnect all other accessories from the console.

Turn off all wireless controllers:

Press and hold the Guide button on the controller for three seconds.

Confirm that you want to turn off only the controller.

Press the power button on the wireless headset.

Press the connect button on the console.

Press the connect button on the wireless headset. The lights around the console power button will spin and blink once. The position that remains lit is the position of the wireless headset.

If you want to test if the wireless headset will connect to the other positions, press the connect button again. The wireless headset connects to the next position.
  3. reforc3 Win User

Wireless Headset boots me off LIVE.

What of these do you had?

- Xbox 360 Wireless Headset with Bluetooth support.xbox.com/.../set-up-bluetooth-wireless-headset

- Xbox 360 Wireless Headset
    support.xbox.com/.../set-up-wireless-headset

One of the suggestions (any of the troubleshoot says anything about loosing the LIVE connection) is yo check there's not metal objects near you and the console, also had the headset charged and be "close" to the console to get a good signal of the headset
    and stuff.

Also maybe is an update that could be missing, I suggest clearing the cache and then turn on the headset and if there's an update just do it and check if you can play properly.
  4. KALEEF Win User

anyone help me my wireless headset is stuck on port 2 and wont sync to port 1

Turn off and disconnect all controllers from the Xbox 360 and disconnect the wireless headsets from the controllers.

Connect the wireless headset to the Xbox 360 using the USB cable. Turn on the wireless headset.

Sync the headset to quadrant 1 by pressing the "Connect" button on the on the Xbox 360. Then press the "Connect" button on the wireless headset for two seconds. Do not continue to press the "Connect" button on the wireless headset, as this will change the
    quadrant to which it is connected. If the headset now works without the controllers attached, the problem must be with one of your controllers. If the headset still does not work, then the problem is with the headset.
  5. QuietLittleLiz Win User

Xbox 360 wireless headset with Bluetooth connectivity to my Laptop

6. SwordofWhedon Win User

Headset series x

If it doesn’t have a 3.5mm headphone Jack on a wired headset, any wireless one must say it’s for Dbox, whether it’s a dongle or connects directly. No USB headsets will work, only 3.5mm to the controller or approved wireless models.
Thema:

Any updates on wireless headset connectivity issues?

1. Any updates on wireless headset connectivity issues? - Similar Threads - updates wireless headset

2. Xbox Wireless Headset - Even though it says no update available, it's always downloading...

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Wireless Headset - Even though it says no update available, it's always downloading...: My firmware version is 0.0.9.24. Is this the new updated one or my Xbox isn't applying the latest? submitted by /u/viniciusrsouza [link] [comments]
  3. Xbox Wireless Headset Update not mentioned in the patch notes

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Wireless Headset Update not mentioned in the patch notes: What was the new update for the xbox wireless headset? Me and my mates been having a bunch of problems with it lately and wanted to know what has been fixed, they no longer include the wireless...
  4. Just got an update for the MS wireless headset.

in XboX Insiders
    Just got an update for the MS wireless headset.: Anyone know what it did? submitted by /u/JamesDax61 [link] [comments]
  5. XBOX One recent update no wireless controllers stay connected, even tried new XBOX Series X...

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX One recent update no wireless controllers stay connected, even tried new XBOX Series X...: In the last month a recent update has made all my controllers unusable, the only way they stay connected is via USB lead and when pairing wirelessly they work for a small few clicks and then stop....
  6. Will the mic monitoring update come soon for the new Xbox Wireless Headset?

in XboX Insiders
    Will the mic monitoring update come soon for the new Xbox Wireless Headset?: Ngl, I’m pretty disappointed with Microsoft on dropping the ball with this headset. Mic monitoring is an important feature for headsets that are noise canceling (or at least this one is for me)...
  7. Wireless Headset update (0.0.9.18)

in XboX Insiders
    Wireless Headset update (0.0.9.18): Anyone know what this update did or where to find changes? Thanks. submitted by /u/sjvdbssjdbdjj [link] [comments]
  8. We're is the patch note for Microsoft wireless headset 0.0.9.18 Update

in XboX Insiders
    We're is the patch note for Microsoft wireless headset 0.0.9.18 Update: Can not find patch notes for the update submitted by /u/CraftyJellyfish [link] [comments]
  9. XBox360 Wireless Controller - Lights keep flashing after most recent update (2021)

in XBoX on Windows
    XBox360 Wireless Controller - Lights keep flashing after most recent update (2021): So yesterday I updated to the most recent Windows build, to fix a BSOD issue I was having while using Chrome. It seems to have fixed that, but now, the two wireless 360 controllers that I have...
  10. Problem with wireless headset not receiving audio since Skip Ahead Update

in XboX Insiders
    Problem with wireless headset not receiving audio since Skip Ahead Update: Wondering if anyone else is having issues with their wireless headsets? Since the last update (Skip-ahaed) I haven't been able to get my wireless headset (or my wifes) to work on my xbox. No...