Any way around a broken Sync (Enroll) button?

Discus and support Any way around a broken Sync (Enroll) button? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; So a few years ago my xbox took a tumble and lost the ability to use any of the buttons on the outside of the xbox including the power, disc and now... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by GoreFest5689, Jan 1, 2020.

1. GoreFest5689
    GoreFest5689 Guest

So a few years ago my xbox took a tumble and lost the ability to use any of the buttons on the outside of the xbox including the power, disc and now enroll button. This is a problem because i got a new headset for christmas and id really love to use it
    but its wireless and i cant get it connected. Does anybody know how I can connect it another way through the xbox or can walk me through taking it apart to find the button and press it on the inside? Thank you so much for your help in advance you guys are
    amazing.

:)

GoreFest5689, Jan 1, 2020
  2. {Parity} Win User

We don’ discuss self repair it is against the forum guidelines.
  3. FRA wappa69 Win User

Hi there.

My only experience with this was when i happend to take my faceplates off to clean and my wire board become detached from the clip clamp which is how your buttons from your faceplate work.

There are numerous videos on YouTube to help guide you through carefully on how to do this. Advising you step by step through words alone would be a tough concept to give and grasp for yourself. So id advise youtube for this one.

If you have any further questions kt would like some more help then please feel free to respond and im sure i could look into your issue more.

Thanks
  4. ngocphi Win User

any way around password requirements

if people would stop sharing their passwords and emails amoung facebook etc they wouldn't be in that situation

the most common mistake

is to use your primary email on facebook and every single account you have on the web and just to make it easier

to use the same password as every service you use

people will never admit that

security is everyones responcibility including MS and you

security proofs makes it a lot harder

also you don't need a 15 letter password

8-12 character password is much better

FYI

use Different characters it makes it very hard to use brute force

a password should always be like M@k3M1D@y

mixed caps and numbers and symbols

I can tell you changing your password every 6months months or even use the recommended setting on windows live

the 72 day expired password settings and this is awesome because you cannot use the same password within a short period of time

will keep the phishers away if you use abcdefghijklmnop as a password no matter how long it is that's easy to guess

also the yahoo compromised case has revealed people don't use common sense when making a password

password

abcdefgh

were the top 3 passwords used on yahoo and it was revealed over 300k users used common passwords
  5. Rogue Ewok Win User

any way around password requirements

Hi there!

There has been a problem with user accounts being hacked. (www.destructoid.com/xbox-live-hacking-is-a-very-real-problem-219646.phtml)

I would highly recommend setting up the security proofs. It only takes a short amount of time to create proofs, and makes your account more secure.

Unfortunately, Microsoft has a 15 character cap on passwords, so you will not be able to change it back to the longer one.
  6. xHTX1 Cee007 Win User

Any way around the render restriction?

i don't think there is a way to render more than 30 sec but if you have a long clip load it up in sections and when all the smaller clips are loaded up to YouTube you can bring them in to one full video using you tube video editor
Thema:

1. Any way around a broken Sync (Enroll) button? - Similar Threads - around broken Sync

2. Best headset all around for the series x and is it worth going cheaper for the Xbox branded...

in XboX Insiders
    Best headset all around for the series x and is it worth going cheaper for the Xbox branded...: Best headset all around for the series x and is it worth going cheaper for the Xbox branded headset? Thanks submitted by /u/DannyJarrettK [link] [comments]
  3. Microsoft Edge(new) has black borders around the page

in XboX Insiders
    Microsoft Edge(new) has black borders around the page: [IMG] submitted by /u/Shydaroz [link] [comments]
  4. All games dim when i move or look around on the Series X

in XboX Insiders
    All games dim when i move or look around on the Series X: When i look around or move the shading in every game flickers. I tried a google search but couldn't find anything. I'm on the Series X with a Sceptre 4k tv. Pls help submitted by...
  5. XSX - When playing a non-4k Blu-ray disc, the screen goes black (with work around)

in XboX Insiders
    XSX - When playing a non-4k Blu-ray disc, the screen goes black (with work around): I have previously posted feedback of this and (hopefully correctly) attached the logs to the feedback. The issue has been ongoing for a long time and I have been on Alpha Skip Ahead pretty much...
  6. Account locked & Microsoft are just keeping me running around in circles

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account locked & Microsoft are just keeping me running around in circles: So basically i was informed of suspicious activity on my account, i was asked to change my password which i did and after that my account was locked down. I have filled out 2 questionnaires and...
  7. Xbox one Trim Fix/work around, hope it helps

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox one Trim Fix/work around, hope it helps: Hello , i stumbled upon this today and has worked everytime its about to stop. All i do is when the clip stops at half way or wherever it stops i just press B and wait for the clip to finish,...
  8. Once the next major title update of minecraft comes around, could I still play on the world...

in XboX Insiders
    Once the next major title update of minecraft comes around, could I still play on the world...: Let me clarify. I have a world that i plan on becoming my long term survival world that I started back late last year. I started it while on the MC beta. Once the new Caves&Cliffs update (1.17)...
  9. Messing around with the layout, with the hope that we can have images instead of the PIN...

in XboX Insiders
    Messing around with the layout, with the hope that we can have images instead of the PIN...: [IMG] submitted by /u/YellaDev [link] [comments]
  10. New store has square shadows around every round item and shadows broken on corners for...

in XboX Insiders
    New store has square shadows around every round item and shadows broken on corners for...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Pk-Chris [link] [comments]