Any way to change the volume of xbox music on xbox one?

Discus and support Any way to change the volume of xbox music on xbox one? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I want to listen to my music and still be able to hear the game. The option to lower the volume of apps in not in? Also is there a way to use twitch... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by UnRyValD, Mar 15, 2014.

1. UnRyValD
    UnRyValD Guest

I want to listen to my music and still be able to hear the game. The option to lower the volume of apps in not in? Also is there a way to use twitch and xbox music?

:)

UnRyValD, Mar 15, 2014
  2. A JACOB 19
    A JACOB 19 Guest
    Background music

Xbox's background music update is the biggest joke. Such garbage. The native media player doesn't even support background music. The simple background music player app is garbage too. There is no repeat or Shuffle track option. That completely ruins the
    cutscenes and gameplay experience. I have to keep opening the app back up to repeat a track I like during a cutscene. The volume changer increments are way too drastic. If I ever need to lower or higher the volume it's either way too loud or way too low. There
    aren't enough increments in the volume changer bar. I'm always having to adjust the volume myself while playing a game or specifically during a cutscene. The groove music app with the OneDrive music storage option would be decent if it actually let us play
    music in the background already. We're still waiting for them to update the *** thing but it's taking them so long. This is one of the worst updates I have ever scene. PS4 has a far superior background music system implemented. Xbox you need to pick it up.
    This is a joke.

A JACOB 19, Mar 15, 2014
  3. Spotify Volume

When your listening to music in the background with spotify you used to be able to change the volume. Now it only changes between the game volume and the spotify app. I don't know if there is some way to change the volume now or
    you just can't. Please help.

Mictavish Kruze, Mar 15, 2014
  4. NiteTimeOwl3533 Win User

Turn Up The Volume!!

I usually listen to the music in the game or if it get's annoying i turn the music volume all the way down.
  5. A JACOB 19 Win User

Background music

Xbox's background music update is the biggest joke. Such garbage. The native media player doesn't even support background music. The simple background music player app is garbage too. There is no repeat or Shuffle track option. That completely ruins the
    cutscenes and gameplay experience. I have to keep opening the app back up to repeat a track I like during a cutscene. The volume changer increments are way too drastic. If I ever need to lower or higher the volume it's either way too loud or way too low. There
    aren't enough increments in the volume changer bar. I'm always having to adjust the volume myself while playing a game or specifically during a cutscene. The groove music app with the OneDrive music storage option would be decent if it actually let us play
    music in the background already. We're still waiting for them to update the *** thing but it's taking them so long. This is one of the worst updates I have ever scene. PS4 has a far superior background music system implemented. Xbox you need to pick it up.
    This is a joke.
  6. A JACOB 19 Win User

Play your own music using the new background music feature

This is a joke.
  7. HassanB Win User

No Sound in the XBox Music/Video app

Have you tried to check your volume control? Sometimes for some odd reason Windows can lower volume for some applications. I haven't had a chance to install Windows 8 quite yet, but if you know where to go to get to the volume control portion of the OS check
    the volume mixer for Xbox Music and see if the volume bar is all the way up.
  8. The HockeyGuy Win User

Things that should Change About Xbox One

Agree with most. Here's my list.

1. Stream music from PC (not just Windows 8 or Xbox Music) for custom soundtracks or just listening to music. And not just in snap mode.

2. Check controller battery status. Maybe there is a way to do this already but I haven't found it.

3. Manage storage and support for external storage.

4. Demos of games in the store. Thinking about buying a couple more but want to try them out first. Maybe just allow playing the first 20-30 minutes before purchase.

5. Organize the store better. Right now it's fairly easy to browse for games and apps, but a year from now I don't see it being very easy based on the current view. That is, I'm really hoping for a lot more games and apps. Add categories for arcade titles,
    indie titles, sale titles, etc. Maybe some sorting options like sort by price. The store on the 360 is much better.

6. Make it so when adjusting the volume using voice you don't have to always say "Xbox" as in, "Xbox volume up, Xbox volume up, Xbox volume up..." It would be nice to be able to say "Xbox volume up 5" or "Xbox volume up, more, more" or even just "Xbox volume
    up, volume up, volume up".

7. And a far fetched one, let me name my Xbox so I can use the word Xbox in conversation without having it start listening. For example, "HAL volume up" or "Glados volume up" or "Cortana volume up". Yeah, I know that one is a stretch but...
Thema:

1. Any way to change the volume of xbox music on xbox one? - Similar Threads - change volume music

2. Party Chat change volume for each person in the party.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Party Chat change volume for each person in the party.: Is it possible for an update so in party chat you can change the volume of each person in the party. One of my friends has a very loud mic and another with a very low mic. I have to keep adjusting...
  3. Windows 10 Xbox App Crashes when I try to change tv volume

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Windows 10 Xbox App Crashes when I try to change tv volume: I can connect to my xbox using the windows 10 app. I can use the controller in the app to control my xbox just fine, but when I connect to my xbox and click on the volume setting (as to change the...
  4. XBox One Guide - Won't change channel or volume; Hardware?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBox One Guide - Won't change channel or volume; Hardware?: Hi, I think I may have a hardware issue with my recently purchased XBox. I've been researching and tweaking settings for weeks to no avail. I have the Comcast Motorola DCX3400 hooked up to the...
  5. XBO S w/ Kinect Adapter won’t change volume

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBO S w/ Kinect Adapter won’t change volume: Just upgraded from Xbox One to Xbox One S. Now the Kinect (with new adapter for Xbox One S) can’t change the volume up/down or mute on my Logitech Z906 sound system. Worked fine before with Xbox...
  6. Kinect not changing my receivers volume?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Kinect not changing my receivers volume?: I bought a One with Kinect way back when it came out. Loved the media features, but was forced to sell it when I got laid off. Picked led up a brand new one, along with a Kinect sensor (Black...
  7. Media remote can't change volume on TV or control power

in XBoX on Consoles
    Media remote can't change volume on TV or control power: I have the IR emitter connected and still can't control anything on the tv even though when I did the set up. I says it was automatic and still nothing. 9fd95d21-06d1-45a6-9519-51e2597bd9fc
  8. [Problem] using media remote to change volume on soundbar

in XBoX on Consoles
    [Problem] using media remote to change volume on soundbar: I bought a MartinLogan Motion Vision sound bar and have it setup to be managed by my Xbox One. When I turn on my Xbox, it turns on both my TV and soundbar as well as turns it off. All the features...
  9. Where is the new setting to change up and down volume for the TV?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where is the new setting to change up and down volume for the TV?: I received the March update yesterday. One of the features is suppose to be the ability to say xbox volume up or down and then you can customize how far up and down the tv will go. Where is...
  10. Volume Change Increment Settings

in XBoX on Consoles
    Volume Change Increment Settings: This is covered in the preview forums but for those interested in changing the volume increment, it's not in an obvious spot. Go here: Settings TV & OneGuide Troubleshooting Audio Volume...