Any Way to connect to samsung galaxy s7 by wire?

Discus and support Any Way to connect to samsung galaxy s7 by wire? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hello, i have just tries to do game streaming, but as i have the original XBOX + controllers i cant connect with bluetooth. I am wondering if there is... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/osctorand, Nov 22, 2019.

1. /u/osctorand
    /u/osctorand Guest

Hello, i have just tries to do game streaming, but as i have the original XBOX + controllers i cant connect with bluetooth. I am wondering if there is any ither way, as i dont wanna spend alot of money on controllers i already have.

EDIT: I might not have the original controllers, as i have a headphone jack.

submitted by /u/osctorand
    [link] [comments]

/u/osctorand, Nov 22, 2019
  2. Screenshot Galaxy S7 Win User

Crashes on my Samsung S7 edge

My Samsung Galaxy S7 edge is continually crashing during Microsoft solitaire .
    It seems that your phone is running out of run-time memory, and clutter is causing your phone to work inappropriately. In order to make it work normally and play this game, I would suggest you clear/remove cached data and clutter/junk files on your phone.
    For that purpose, you could follow
    this guide
    . It helps to remove the cached data on Samsung Galaxy S7 smartphone.

I hope this helps you!
  3. XBF Javier R Win User

connecting xbox one controller to iphone

Hello Ace,

We understand that you are attempting to sync your Xbox One controller to an IOS device, and that the controller is not recognized.

This would be due to the supported devices being the following:

Galaxy S7

Galaxy S7 edge

Galaxy Note5

Galaxy S6 edge+

Galaxy S6

Galaxy S6 edge

We hope this information was helpful and wish you the best!
  4. Internet Expert Win User

Samsung galaxy s7 + controller Xbox oneCopper Shadow

Connecting an Xbox One controller to the Samsung Gear VR or Galaxy S7 requires that your controller have Bluetooth.

The
    Xbox One Copper Shadow controller
    does not feature Bluetooth.
  5. brandiesel1 Win User

Rumor new xbox 1 in 2017 called scorpio

Meanwhile people upgrade their phone every year without a thought. A Galaxy S7 cost more than both systems combined.
  6. joshy12211 Win User

I can't add my Xbox 360 to the Xbox app

I need to know how to connect my xbox 306 to my Samsung Galaxy Note 8 by Xbox 360 SmartGlass
Thema:

1. Any Way to connect to samsung galaxy s7 by wire? - Similar Threads - connect samsung galaxy

2. Samsung HG40EA790MS: No Signal Connecting XBox One S Digital with Samsung TV

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Samsung HG40EA790MS: No Signal Connecting XBox One S Digital with Samsung TV: Samsung (Televisions) HG40EA790MS: No Signal Connecting XBox One S Digital with Samsung TV Hey there DoilRules, Thanks for reaching out to the Community for advice on how to handle this...
  3. Samsung Model LN T3253H - displays "Mode not Supported" on TV when connecting Xbox

in XBoX Accessibility
    Samsung Model LN T3253H - displays "Mode not Supported" on TV when connecting Xbox: Good morning - I am trying to use the Samsung Model LN T3253H with Xbox One and the tv is indicating mode not supported. Can anyone pls help? Thank you. Rob e51c4b1b-111f-4d17-8fcf-3d6e9d4f95d2
  4. Samsung HG40EA790MS: Cant connect to hdmi after update

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Samsung HG40EA790MS: Cant connect to hdmi after update: Samsung (Televisions) HG40EA790MS: Cant connect to hdmi after update You could try an offline update. From what it sounds like is you turned the system off during the update process. If you can...
  5. Xbox One controller won't connect with Samsung S8.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox One controller won't connect with Samsung S8.: When I try to connect my wireless Xbox One (using wired mode for PC) controller with the USB OTG adapter that came with the phone, my phone vibrates only and charges the controller rather than...
  6. Samsung HG40EA790MS: How to connect my headphones

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Samsung HG40EA790MS: How to connect my headphones: Samsung (Televisions) HG40EA790MS: How to connect my headphones Hi there! Thanks for reaching out! I'm sorry to hear about the issue with connecting the headset. As XBF Leonzo mentioned in his...
  7. Samsung Samsung: SMT-C7100: problema a la conectividad [Translation - Connectivity problem]

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Samsung Samsung: SMT-C7100: problema a la conectividad [Translation - Connectivity problem]: Samsung (Set-top Boxes) Samsung: SMT-C7100: problema a la conectividad [Translation - Connectivity problem] Hello Steve, Thank you for posting here on the Xbox forums. I have removed your email...
  8. Samsung HG40EA790MS: Can't Connect Xbox one to Samsung to

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Samsung HG40EA790MS: Can't Connect Xbox one to Samsung to: Samsung (Televisions) HG40EA790MS: Can't Connect Xbox one to Samsung to Hey there GREENWOODMIKE! I’m sorry to hear about any issues you may be having. If you haven’t already, please go ahead and...
  9. Samsung HG40EA790MS: XBOX ONE S TO SAMSUNG 4K TV CONNECTION

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Samsung HG40EA790MS: XBOX ONE S TO SAMSUNG 4K TV CONNECTION: Samsung (Televisions) HG40EA790MS: XBOX ONE S TO SAMSUNG 4K TV CONNECTION Can anyone help at all please? I have a Xbox One S console set up to my new TV, my TV is a SAMSUNG 4K ULTRA HD - MODEL...
  10. XBox One X settings for Samsung 4K TVs with One Connect Mini Device

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox One X settings for Samsung 4K TVs with One Connect Mini Device: Sharing with you my troubleshooting so that other Samsung 4K TV owners can troubleshoot more easily. I have the 65KS9000 model of TV (one year old), when I connected my Xbox One X last night and...