Any way to get my Minecraft world to work on regular Minecraft if it was created on the...

Discus and support Any way to get my Minecraft world to work on regular Minecraft if it was created on the... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Two big reasons here: for the sake of ease of crossplay with friends (don't want to keep opting in and out of the beta) and because my Gamepass expires... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/gk99, Jun 26, 2019.

1. /u/gk99
    /u/gk99 Guest

Any way to get my Minecraft world to work on regular Minecraft if it was created on the...

Two big reasons here: for the sake of ease of crossplay with friends (don't want to keep opting in and out of the beta) and because my Gamepass expires in December, when I'll probably buy the Switch version, and I'd like to use Realms to carry my world over. Unfortunately, I can't use Realms on the Insider build, so if there's no updates to the regular version by then I'm pretty much screwed unless I just start over now, which isn't something I'm fond of.

I'm assuming I can't just load the save up on a thumbdrive and hex edit a version number or anything, but I figured I'd check first.

Edit: Forgot to mention, the whole reason I'm asking is because it's giving me an error about the world being from a newer version.

submitted by /u/gk99
    [link] [comments]

/u/gk99, Jun 26, 2019
  2. NormalRumble450 Win User

MINECRAFT QUESTIONS/HELP FOR PARENTS

I have a question. I added the code for the Minecraft game to my account because it was the only account we had at first. Then my daughter created an account and added the Builder Pack code to her account. It will not work because it says she does not
    have Minecraft. Any way to fix or work around this problem?
  3. Porschesgt10 Win User

Transferring a minecraft world

Me and a bunch of friends have made a minecraft world that we all enjoy olaying on, however the person who made the workd is extremely inconsistant when it comes to playing on the world. Is there a way I can get a copy of the world or transfer the
    world to my own xbox? I want to create a realm with it. Thanks for the help.
    a quick look on the web and found this.

https://help.mojang.com/customer/en/portal/articles/2936337-transferring-minecraft-worlds-to-another-device

hope it helps

steve
  4. tangosmaster Win User

Minecraft syncing

Cant sync data for minecraft gets 99 percentage and a slow pace and then says cannot sync are there any ways 5o resolve the issue without deleting my worlds
  5. JeremiahReflect Win User

Minecraft chat, joinable games, discussion, and New Friends

Does anyone want to create a world on minecraft xbox 360 edition with me

Is my gamertag is 1
  6. Prad83 Win User

Minecraft full edition on Xbox one S (Minecraft special edition) -

anyone has any idea? how to change the product from minecraft regular to minecraft xbox one edition?
Thema:

1. Any way to get my Minecraft world to work on regular Minecraft if it was created on the... - Similar Threads - Minecraft world regular

2. “Failed To Sync World Data” Minecraft Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    “Failed To Sync World Data” Minecraft Xbox: Hi, After resetting my Xbox one using the “Reset and keep my games & apps” option to fix a bug that required the reset, I was given an error when trying to open my Minecraft World. When...
  3. Unable to connect to world - connection timed out (Minecraft)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to connect to world - connection timed out (Minecraft): I am playing minecraft windows 10 edition on my xbox one, and when I try to join my friends world it says connecting to multiplayer game for about 2 minutes, and then says unable to join world. It...
  4. On minecraft. My world synced to a 4 month old version of its self, and i really need help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    On minecraft. My world synced to a 4 month old version of its self, and i really need help: Hello. so i have this world i have been playing on for months, and i have sunk hours into it. A while back i went to my cousins house when my world was just beginning, and i synced the data from...
  5. Joining friends worlds in Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Joining friends worlds in Minecraft: I am unable to join my friends worlds in Minecraft. When i try to join an error appears after loading for a few seconds and then says "Unable to connect to world". :/ This is on my Xbox and on my...
  6. Cannot Access my Minecraft World... "Cannot Sync or File may be Corrupted"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot Access my Minecraft World... "Cannot Sync or File may be Corrupted": Hey!!!! So my friends and I have this old survival world on Minecraft and we transferred it from the "Minecraft Xbox one Edition" to "Minecraft: for Xbox one" on Windows 10 version for the xbox......
  7. Minecraft: Unable to Connect to World Message

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft: Unable to Connect to World Message: Hello! I've been making several friends on the Minecraft forum because I wanted to play with them, but several play on the PE version of Minecraft. I have tried joining them but I'm always...
  8. Unable to connect to my friend's Windows 10 Minecraft world

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to connect to my friend's Windows 10 Minecraft world: When I go into Minecraft bedrock, and select my friend's world to join, I always receive a screen that display 'Unable to connect to world" after the game spends about 20-30 seconds displaying...
  9. MINECRAFT IOS 1.11.4 | FRIENDS UNABLE TO JOIN MY WORLDS BUT I AM ABLE TO JOIN THEIRS.

in XBoX on Mobile
    MINECRAFT IOS 1.11.4 | FRIENDS UNABLE TO JOIN MY WORLDS BUT I AM ABLE TO JOIN THEIRS.: Lately, all my friends are having an issue to join my Minecraft worlds. But I am able to join theirs. This issue has only been currently for at least 2 weeks. I have tried signing out and in Xbox...
  10. Minecraft for Windows 10. Locating world forever. VPN is temporary fix.

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft for Windows 10. Locating world forever. VPN is temporary fix.: Hello everyone! I got a problem connecting to my friends local server! I'm endlessly stuck in the "locating server" screen, my friends say my character does join the server I just can't take...