Any way to get my Minecraft world to work on regular Minecraft if it was created on the...

Discus and support Any way to get my Minecraft world to work on regular Minecraft if it was created on the... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Two big reasons here: for the sake of ease of crossplay with friends (don't want to keep opting in and out of the beta) and because my Gamepass expires... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/gk99, Jun 26, 2019.

1. /u/gk99
    /u/gk99 Guest

Any way to get my Minecraft world to work on regular Minecraft if it was created on the...

Two big reasons here: for the sake of ease of crossplay with friends (don't want to keep opting in and out of the beta) and because my Gamepass expires in December, when I'll probably buy the Switch version, and I'd like to use Realms to carry my world over. Unfortunately, I can't use Realms on the Insider build, so if there's no updates to the regular version by then I'm pretty much screwed unless I just start over now, which isn't something I'm fond of.

I'm assuming I can't just load the save up on a thumbdrive and hex edit a version number or anything, but I figured I'd check first.

Edit: Forgot to mention, the whole reason I'm asking is because it's giving me an error about the world being from a newer version.

submitted by /u/gk99
    [link] [comments]

/u/gk99, Jun 26, 2019
  2. tangosmaster Win User

Minecraft syncing

Cant sync data for minecraft gets 99 percentage and a slow pace and then says cannot sync are there any ways 5o resolve the issue without deleting my worlds
  3. NormalRumble450 Win User

MINECRAFT QUESTIONS/HELP FOR PARENTS

I have a question. I added the code for the Minecraft game to my account because it was the only account we had at first. Then my daughter created an account and added the Builder Pack code to her account. It will not work because it says she does not
    have Minecraft. Any way to fix or work around this problem?
  4. Porschesgt10 Win User

Transferring a minecraft world

Me and a bunch of friends have made a minecraft world that we all enjoy olaying on, however the person who made the workd is extremely inconsistant when it comes to playing on the world. Is there a way I can get a copy of the world or transfer the
    world to my own xbox? I want to create a realm with it. Thanks for the help.
    a quick look on the web and found this.

https://help.mojang.com/customer/en/portal/articles/2936337-transferring-minecraft-worlds-to-another-device

hope it helps

steve
  5. Wiggymommy Win User

Nintendo Switch- Minecraft Store- Xbox gamer tag games missing

Hi Chris, I do not see any of the games I purchase in my order history in the link you provided. I bought minecraft store content. I bought world templates through the minecraft store. All the worlds that were created with those templates are still showing
    in the minecraft game but those worlds are locked now and the minecraft store is showing that I need to "re" buy the templates I purchased over the last couple of years. Although I do not see the games in the link to my Microsoft Account I do see where I purchased
    minecraft coins through Nintendo for the purchase of Minecraft Store items. I am not sure where to go from here.
  6. JeremiahReflect Win User

Minecraft chat, joinable games, discussion, and New Friends

Does anyone want to create a world on minecraft xbox 360 edition with me

Is my gamertag is 1
Thema:

1. Any way to get my Minecraft world to work on regular Minecraft if it was created on the... - Similar Threads - Minecraft world regular

2. Minecraft PE unable to connect to world

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft PE unable to connect to world: Im trying to play with my friend and everytime i try to join it says, “unable to connect to world.” How am i supposed to play with him? 559a2869-86a9-4243-a6b0-0545955504c1
  3. Minecraft for Windows 10 worlds lost after reinstalling

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft for Windows 10 worlds lost after reinstalling: A few months back, I had a cool Minecraft world that I started with a few of my friends. We had a lot of stuff in it and a bunch of memories too. But suddenly, my Minecraft had some problems, so I...
  4. Minecraft world deleted itself

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft world deleted itself: So i have had this really good minecraft world since xbox one edition and I transfered it over and all was well. But today when I went to get on it had deleted itself and I have no idea how to get...
  5. Minecraft world synced old version of world please help!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft world synced old version of world please help!!: Minecraft world syncd an old version of my world. I was logging into the world as I normally would and all of a sudden I was playing an old version of my world... half the stuff that I had was...
  6. i can access all my minecraft worlds apart from this one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i can access all my minecraft worlds apart from this one: I can get into every world but this one every time i try to get into my world it says there was a problem loading this world i dont know what the problem is its a big world because its 45.5MB so...
  7. Won’t let me on to my world on minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Won’t let me on to my world on minecraft: Everytime i go onto this world it says there was a problem loading the world and i need to know how to get on 16846bf3-3afb-47bf-b650-b5717aac7157
  8. I can’t get into my world on minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t get into my world on minecraft: I can get into every world but this one every time i try to get into my world it says there was a problem loading this world i dont know what the problem is its a big world because its 45.5MB so...
  9. Minecraft world syncing issues (cloud & local)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft world syncing issues (cloud & local): Hi, I am currently having major issued with my minecraft world that ive been working on for days. I started the world about a week ago on my console, then signed into my account on my friends and...
  10. Minecraft Marketplace worlds not loading but regular ones work fine....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Marketplace worlds not loading but regular ones work fine....: so basically i recently brought a few world and skin packs from the marketplace for my Xbox one and they were all working until i brought and tried to open the Esta Noche template and it instantly...