Any way to keep the xbox select menu from going away?

Discus and support Any way to keep the xbox select menu from going away? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Its a pain to navigate the internet and telling it to scroll down for 30 secs then you realize its not listening. I want a always listening option for... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by UnRyValD, Mar 15, 2014.

1. UnRyValD
    UnRyValD Guest

Its a pain to navigate the internet and telling it to scroll down for 30 secs then you realize its not listening. I want a always listening option for things like internet explorer.

:)

UnRyValD, Mar 15, 2014
  2. Lillithvain
    Lillithvain Guest
    how to change lenguage xbox one

Certainly, just follow these few easy steps.

1. From Xbox One "Pins" Menu Select "Settings"

2. From "Setting" Menu Select "About This Xbox"

3. From "About This Xbox" Menu Select "Language & Location"

4. From "Language & Location" Drop-Down Menu You Can Change Your Language To Any Of The Following:

English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, or Portuguese.

5. Do not change your location if you are in the United States. =)

Lillithvain, Mar 15, 2014
  3. Mister Beep
    Mister Beep Guest
    Channels are incorrect

VooDoo90,

The best way to report the incorrect channels in the OneGuide troubleshooting section in your Xbox One settings.

• Press the Menu button on your Xbox One controller and select 'Settings'.
    • In the Settings menu, select 'TV & OneGuide'.
    • Select 'Troubleshooting'.
    • From here select 'Report a OneGuide problem' and select 'Wrong channel'.
    This will report the error directly to the proper folks.

Mister Beep, Mar 15, 2014
  4. Lillithvain Win User

how to change lenguage xbox one

Certainly, just follow these few easy steps.

1. From Xbox One "Pins" Menu Select "Settings"

2. From "Setting" Menu Select "About This Xbox"

3. From "About This Xbox" Menu Select "Language & Location"

4. From "Language & Location" Drop-Down Menu You Can Change Your Language To Any Of The Following:

English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, or Portuguese.

5. Do not change your location if you are in the United States. =)
  5. Randy Steveson Win User

nat settings

you can also go to portforward.com, select port list from the top menu, then locate xbox live 360 and select it, then look for the make and model of your modem or router and follow the instructions on performing portforwarding. opening up the ports is a
    good way to open your NAT type
  6. Mister Beep Win User

Channels are incorrect

VooDoo90,

The best way to report the incorrect channels in the OneGuide troubleshooting section in your Xbox One settings.

• Press the Menu button on your Xbox One controller and select 'Settings'.
    • In the Settings menu, select 'TV & OneGuide'.
    • Select 'Troubleshooting'.
    • From here select 'Report a OneGuide problem' and select 'Wrong channel'.
    This will report the error directly to the proper folks.
  7. neoween Win User

no puedo canjear mi codigo de madden 12 hall of fame edition

From the In-Game Main Menu, select XBOX LIVE

From the XBOX LIVE menu, select REDEEM CODE

Enter the code as it appears.
  8. Yscariot Win User

FlowingWord

1. Tap the XBOX Guide Button

2. Scroll all the way to the right of the Guide Menu and select Profile

3. Go to Gamertag

4. Select Change Gamertag

You need 800 Microsoft Points which you can redeem through the prompt if you do not have any.
Thema:

1. Any way to keep the xbox select menu from going away? - Similar Threads - keep select menu

2. Trying to Update my Xbox One S and Keep getting this error code.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trying to Update my Xbox One S and Keep getting this error code.: [img] Hello, I have been trying to update my xbox one S all day but keep getting this error code. When I check my network connection it says it is good to go. I am connected to wired internet and...
  3. Minecraft Realm will not start. Keeps saying failed attempt over and over.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Realm will not start. Keeps saying failed attempt over and over.: Restarted game numerous times. Deleted world and replaced many times. Keep getting failed attempt. Anybody else out there got a solution to this??? This has been going on for 4 hours now....
  4. Minecraft keeps crashing my Xbox One X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft keeps crashing my Xbox One X: Every time I try to start loading up a map or try to get past the title screen the game seems to crash my Xbox One X. I have no idea what it is causing this especially since my Xbox One X should...
  5. Microsoft Store keeps saying pending and doesn't change

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft Store keeps saying pending and doesn't change: Hi I was having a problem with running my minecraft bedrock edition and I tried doing everything and still didn't work. So then I decided to uninstall minecraft bedrock to find out it will not...
  6. Keeps signing on a different account

in XBoX on Windows
    Keeps signing on a different account: Every time I want to sign in on Xbox live it keeps auto sign in me into this email. I don't want to use this email. How do I change it? [img] a79f4389-3c64-4e11-ab80-f6361b058451
  7. New Xbox One controller keeps disconnecting from console

in XBoX on Consoles
    New Xbox One controller keeps disconnecting from console: Hi All, I bought a new xbox one controller (wireless) to use with my xbox one S roughly two months ago. The controller worked perfectly for a couple of weeks and then began disconnecting mid use...
  8. Game keeps putting the number 3 instead of the one I selected

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game keeps putting the number 3 instead of the one I selected: Anyone having this problem. It will still show the number I selected but just randomly puts a 3 in the puzzle. Frequently. 4138dbcc-66d0-4a83-9b8e-203597b171c9
  9. Game keeps freezing after selecting "Berry Pea"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game keeps freezing after selecting "Berry Pea": I've tried the "Quit Game" and restarted over 6 times now and it keeps happening. Has anyone else had this kind of issue with the game locking up after selecting a certain character??...
  10. Console keeps moving automatically to "Store" page, it wont let me select ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Console keeps moving automatically to "Store" page, it wont let me select ...: My console was working ok, but suddenly it just let me go through the configuration menu. I cannot access the "Start" menu since it moves automatically to "Store" page. Please help. I dont know...