Any word on if Omega ring will be able to console stream yet? I live in PA and don't have...

Discus and support Any word on if Omega ring will be able to console stream yet? I live in PA and don't have... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Omega Preview OS submitted by /u/Drewness24 [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Drewness24, Jan 13, 2020.

1. Any word on if Omega ring will be able to console stream yet? I live in PA and don't have...

/u/Drewness24, Jan 13, 2020
  2. BakyOsijekHr Win User

Having Log In Trouble For Microsoft Flight Insider Program

In which ring you are? Omega, delta? The right place for question is on insider reddit page.
  3. Njal the Blue Win User

I can not leave the Xbox Insider

Hi, it depends what ring you are in. Currently there is no insider build for Beta, Delta and Omega rings, this means you will be on the current public build.
  4. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

The New Dashboard 11/4/2019

In my understanding the Dashboard experiment, A, B, C selection, is totally random.

As "Both consoles say their OS Version is (19h1_release_xbox_dev_1911.191028-1335)" your consoles are either in the Beta or Delta ring.

Both those rings and Omega ring are getting a preview update News release notes Beta Delta Omega
    Insiders
    today, which you can manually start or wait until it becomes mandatory.

After you do the update, if you want to change rings, it will be the perfect time to change as all those rings will be on the same release. Subject to eligibility.
  5. XBF Eladio M Win User

Xbox XProject Cloud Console Streaming

Thank you for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums. We understand that you are seeking a way to use your mobile device to use Xbox Console Streaming.

In order for you to be able to use this, you will need to install the
    Xbox Insider Hub
    on your console, and update your console to use at least the
    Omega ring.

This will in turn allow you to configure your console from a new option in your
    Devices & streaming to allow you to set-up Console streaming.

This should then allow you to see your console in the Console streaming section of the
    Xbox Game Streaming app.

You should be able to find more info on this on the
    Xbox Game Streaming Support Hub

I hope this is of some use to you.
  6. Puppy Fujo Win User

Can we stop the constant updates please!

Instead of leaving the Xbox Insider program as one Ambassador has suggested you can drop down to a lower ring which receives much fewer updates. For example if you are in Beta ring drop down to Delta or Omega. The Omega ring receives the fewest updates,
    usually just before it is released to the general public. This can be managed using the Xbox Insider Hub on your console.
Thema:

Any word on if Omega ring will be able to console stream yet? I live in PA and don't have...

1. Any word on if Omega ring will be able to console stream yet? I live in PA and don't have... - Similar Threads - word Omega ring

2. How do i report Players using racist words on Halo MCC on pc as it does not have any report...

in XBoX on Windows
    How do i report Players using racist words on Halo MCC on pc as it does not have any report...: i also have screenshot but nowhere to report the person who throughout the match used insults and did it again in the match after [mod removed] f63340c7-9b1a-41af-97e4-75df1ef4e2a0
  3. Microsoft Word Games.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Word Games.: My word games are showing and error code and will not load. Error code 0x803F8001. Help 38a35990-1c2e-433d-901d-72006d0eb78e
  4. Word Games synching to Cloud

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Word Games synching to Cloud: Some Microsoft Games save to the Cloud but others do not. Wordament, Word Twister, and Crossword cannot synch to the Cloud. Yet Solitaire and Mahjong do synch to the Cloud. I have uninstalled and...
  5. Microsoft Ultimate Word Games?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Ultimate Word Games?: I recently used tweaking.com to fix some problems with windows. I was at level 211, now I'm having to start over. Is there anyway to undo this or fix the game? Thanks...
  6. Distorted colors and words on my Xbox one x

in XBoX on Consoles
    Distorted colors and words on my Xbox one x: So when i turned on my xbox one x consile today the colors are off, hard to see, and the white letters or words are distorted. Like someone took an eraser and partially erased the letters. I can...
  7. I paid for microsoft word 7/3/20 and did not download and need help pleaase call me [mod...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I paid for microsoft word 7/3/20 and did not download and need help pleaase call me [mod...: I paid for microsoft word 7/3/20 and did not download and need help pleaase call me [mod removed] 180df7db-9725-4e71-b94d-b5b301e1852f
  8. Microsoft Ultimate word games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Ultimate word games: Is there a problem with cloud share? I am unable to save my data to the cloud, as it keeps saying it is unable to access the cloud server. f3d2672d-6dc4-43d1-9f42-735882b19bcd
  9. Microsoft Ultimate Word Games gets to the display of the 4 tiles changing places and never...

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Ultimate Word Games gets to the display of the 4 tiles changing places and never...: I raised this issue a couple years ago (March of 2018) and your people told me that the problem was the old hardware I was running on. I now have a brand new PC (Lenovo ThinkCentre M920x) and I...
  10. Restoring History in Microsoft Ultimate Word Games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Restoring History in Microsoft Ultimate Word Games: I was having trouble with my installation of Microsoft Ultimate Word Games. I uninstalled and re-installed it. However, when I did that I lost all my history and what level I was at (128). It...