Any word on new dynamic backgrounds?

Discus and support Any word on new dynamic backgrounds? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Haven’t heard anything since launch when they said more were coming submitted by /u/harryhaj [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/harryhaj, Apr 14, 2021.

1. /u/harryhaj
    /u/harryhaj Guest

Haven’t heard anything since launch when they said more were coming

submitted by /u/harryhaj
    [link] [comments]

/u/harryhaj, Apr 14, 2021
  2. dudeskis01 Win User

Anyone read this? UBIsoft say Watchdogs on XB1 will be the best experience due to the cloud

they are comparing it to ps4 as well. but they are not using the word better, they use the word more dynamic.

-

they are just confirming what most people assumed. azure will allow x1 game wolrds to be much larger, more dynamic, and have a more real feel to them.
  3. newarknj360 Win User

PS4 graphics beat Xbox One, difference is noticeable, says developer

those are the exact words from ubisoft watch dogs x1 will have a more dynamic city
  4. Sly Jon Win User

any word on new achievements?

Those rules still stand so Minecraft wont be getting new achievements. It would be cool but theres no way to do it
  5. XBL Prophet Win User

any word

Possibly the next holiday.
  6. Revive Society Win User

any word

Most likely for the 1 year anniversary of Gears 3's release.
Thema:

1. Any word on new dynamic backgrounds? - Similar Threads - word dynamic backgrounds

2. Why is the word Fuvy banned?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is the word Fuvy banned?: I want to set my username to Fuvy but it says "This Gamertag isnt allowed; try a different one" however, i havent been able to find anything inappropriate with the username fuvy, and i have been...
  3. Ultimate Word Games No New Crossword Puzzles

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ultimate Word Games No New Crossword Puzzles: Is Microsoft ending support of the Crosswords in Ultimate word games? I don't believe there have been any new puzzles added in more than a year. ae7f8063-f771-4dee-ac05-6a50d58089e7
  4. Xbox Bar LFG keeps saying remove inappropriate content with no bad words at all.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Bar LFG keeps saying remove inappropriate content with no bad words at all.: Everytime I try to use the LFG part of the xbox bar and try to post it wont let me post claiming there is inappropriate content. This is so annoying, I can't use the LFG feature which actually...
  5. Has there been any word about HDR making game captures dark and a fix for it yet???

in XboX Insiders
    Has there been any word about HDR making game captures dark and a fix for it yet???: Any word??? submitted by /u/psiguy6 [link] [comments]
  6. Ultimate word games not syncing again

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ultimate word games not syncing again: I can't get Microsoft ultimate word games to sync on my laptop again. One of the recent updates fixed the issue, but it is happening again. My desktop is ok at the moment, but give it time - it...
  7. Mincraft word corrupted

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mincraft word corrupted: So my mincraft world corrupted when my ps4 power went off.When i logged back in mincraft my world was corrupted .so i went back to my saved files in my ps4 i couldnt find the world.My question was...
  8. Was the Ultimate Word Games map for March released early?

in XBoX on Windows
    Was the Ultimate Word Games map for March released early?: Around 23 February (2021), I found a new world map open, so I played it and completed it before the end of the month. Now, in March, I do not get a new map. Did I play the March map in February?...
  9. There is english words in the french microsoft store of Xbox Series X. Already seen on Xbox...

in XboX Insiders
    There is english words in the french microsoft store of Xbox Series X. Already seen on Xbox...: [IMG] submitted by /u/ComprehensiveShip187 [link] [comments]
  10. There is finnish words in the french microsoft store of Xbox Series X. Already seen on Xbox...

in XboX Insiders
    There is finnish words in the french microsoft store of Xbox Series X. Already seen on Xbox...: [IMG] submitted by /u/ComprehensiveShip187 [link] [comments]