Any Xbox Series X controller incur in input issue but any Xbox One X controller works perfectly

Discus and support Any Xbox Series X controller incur in input issue but any Xbox One X controller works perfectly in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; On Xbox Series X when some games like Psychonauts 2, Tales of Arise and Visage are launched (only Xbox Series X enhanced games and not all of them) any... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Lucag83, Oct 24, 2021.

1. /u/Lucag83
    /u/Lucag83 Guest

Any Xbox Series X controller incur in input issue but any Xbox One X controller works perfectly

On Xbox Series X when some games like Psychonauts 2, Tales of Arise and Visage are launched (only Xbox Series X enhanced games and not all of them) any Xbox Series X controller incur in an input issue, with battery and with USB cable without battery: if any key or trigger is pressed rapidly it doesn't work, a sort of input lag. The issue persist in any dashboard menu, then if I turn off and turn on the controller again the problem disappear until I return to the game in background that caused the issue. Any Xbox One X controller works perfectly instead. Both Xbox Series X and Xbox Series X controller are update with the latest update. I noticed that when the issue start the usual buzzing noise of the controller change sound, a lower sound. This issue started about 4 months ago after a system update. Is anyone in my same situation?

submitted by /u/Lucag83
    [link] [comments]

/u/Lucag83, Oct 24, 2021
  2. WUIJIBOBO Win User

Xbox one controller

The Xbox Series X controllers will work on Xbox One consoles, and the Xbox One controllers (including the Elite/Elite V2) will work on Xbox Series X too.

This is a link to an external site which
    confirms the backwards and forwards compatibility for controllers.
  3. XBF Ihssane Z Win User

Did the xbox series controller works on xbox one fat?

Xbox Series X|S controllers are fully compatible with the Xbox One, One S and One X. Also the Xbox One controllers work on the new Series consoles.
  4. Obsessive Power Win User

compatibilidad de controles xbox series con xbox one FAT?

Hi,

Xbox Series X|S controllers are fully compatible with the Xbox One, One S and One X. Xbox One controllers also work on the new Series consoles.
  5. LukeMQ Win User

Xbox Series X controllers have input issue but Xbox One X controller works perfectly

I have to say another thing: the two Xbox Series X controller works perfectly on my friend's Xbox Series X, so it must be something with my console. I reported this problem tough.
  6. Obsessive Power Win User

Wireless controller

Hi,

Yes, there are no regional locks on Xbox One hardware or peripherals. Your Controller will work on any Xbox One. It will also work on the Series X/S too.
Thema:

1. Any Xbox Series X controller incur in input issue but any Xbox One X controller works perfectly - Similar Threads - Series controller incur

2. Xbox series x controller problem

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series x controller problem: Im having a problem with my xbox series x controller. When i press my d-pad up,down or to the sides once it doas it three times same with my left analogstick. How do i fix this submitted by...
  3. XBox elite series 2 controller doesn't work right at all on PC

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox elite series 2 controller doesn't work right at all on PC: Hello, I bought myself a controller for some games that are not ported well to PC and just for some fun. It has been nothing but sheer frustration. It does not work out of the box. It...
  4. Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller: Why don't the face buttons work?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller: Why don't the face buttons work?: What's going on with the $180 $160 ELITE series 2 xbox controller? I just bought one (for use on PC) from the microsoft store. First time I used it, the A button was only intermittently...
  5. Elite Controller Series 2 Repair

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Controller Series 2 Repair: I have an elite series 2 controller that is out of warranty. Both the left and right bumpers have stopped working, and there is severe left hand drift that I constantly have to correct. I have...
  6. Xbox Series X controllers disconnecting (console issue)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X controllers disconnecting (console issue): Over the past month, my controllers have been randomly disconnecting from my console. And before you start suggesting firmware updates, they all have the latest update, and the disconnect is...
  7. Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller: Just bought one of the Elite series 2 controllers a couple days ago.. Everything on it works fine except my B button. I have to press it harder than the other ones. I spent good money on this...
  8. How many USB controllers does the series S/X support?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How many USB controllers does the series S/X support?: I see the Xbox series S and X have have three USB connectors for various accessories including controllers, I have some wired controllers that appear to be on the list of “works with Xbox one,...
  9. Xbox Series X Controller Issues :

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X Controller Issues :: For the past couple days my controller has been acting weird. The a button seems to be.. stuck? Not in the sense that it doesn't work but on the home screen, it doesn't register and in games it...
  10. Elite Series 2 Xbox controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Series 2 Xbox controller: I've only had my Elite series 2 for roughly a week now and this is the first time I've had to charge it since then, I've already updated (using the USB-C cable supplied out of the box) to the...