Any xcloud clips that work w/ the CHATPAD?

Discus and support Any xcloud clips that work w/ the CHATPAD? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Planning some nextlevel shit. submitted by /u/gregp91 [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/gregp91, Feb 13, 2020.

1. /u/gregp91
    /u/gregp91 Guest

/u/gregp91, Feb 13, 2020
  2. coco meat train Win User

connecting xbox one controller to iphone

Officially its not possible. With Project XCloud in the works though I have to imagine full support is only a matter of time as they keep showing a phone clipped to an Xbox controller since that announcement. Hopefully it’ll work with current controller
    models.
  3. JayMax1111 Win User

Handheld device from Microsoft to complement xCloud

It's an interesting idea but I doubt it. I don't think there is any need for such a device as xcloud will work on any device
  4. Atherza Win User

Handheld device from Microsoft to complement xCloud

I doubt they would need to, Xcloud will work on almost any device, so there is no need for a dedicated handheld.
  5. AdamKronus Win User

So now we will get a "Series X". With a "Series S" yet to be announced, how likely will there be a "Series C" (from Cloud) for streaming purposes only?

If the idea of XCloud is"play on any device" why create a device to play with XCloud?
  6. NaZoooom Win User

Hybrid Surface Phone - Xbox hand held device

Hi DumpyGamer,

I doubt Xbox will release a standalone handheld unit like a Switch. Not even Sony are going down that route in the near future especially after the Vita. Project xCloud is their handheld as it pushes whats possible with the MS Azure platform. A controller
    and a phone teamed with the PowerA Moga Clip for Xbox One is all
    you need to game on the go (oh and data lol)

Tbh, I don’t want Xbox to make a handheld as it is just another thing to buy. With the Project xCloud solution I already have a phone and a controller, just need the clip and I am ready to go :)
Thema:

1. Any xcloud clips that work w/ the CHATPAD? - Similar Threads - xcloud clips CHATPAD

2. 5 More Games Added to Project xCloud

in XboX Insiders
    5 More Games Added to Project xCloud: [IMG] Hi All - Today we added 5 new games into Project xCloud. Let us know what you think! The list includes: A Plague Tale: Innocence Age of Wonders: Planetfall Cities: Skylines Journey to...
  3. Xcloud in South Africa? Is it happening?

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xcloud in South Africa? Is it happening?: Does anyone know anything about Xcloud coming to south africa? Is it even going to happen? c209ccdb-ac9d-4ef7-aed0-4fef61e87ebf
  4. [Help] Controllers not connecting to Android Vis USB for xCloud

in XboX Insiders
    [Help] Controllers not connecting to Android Vis USB for xCloud: Hey guys, So I'm in the test group for xCloud, however only have a day one edition controller and a series one elite controller. Knowing neither have Bluetooth capabilities, I bought a micro-usb...
  5. Help with Xcloud (Filling in the 32 characters)

in XboX Insiders
    Help with Xcloud (Filling in the 32 characters): Can somebody give me a step by step on how to get digital games from my xbox one onto my S10+ for Xcloud? submitted by /u/xxx_tabletops [link] [comments]
  6. Cannot connect to FH4 servers on xcloud

in XboX Insiders
    Cannot connect to FH4 servers on xcloud: When im playing on xcloud and I try to connect to an online session in Forza horizon 4 I get a pop up that says Unable to join session even though my network is perfectly fine and capable of 5Ghz...
  7. Accepted Into XCloud But Never Recieved TestFlight Email

in XboX Insiders
    Accepted Into XCloud But Never Recieved TestFlight Email: Hi there! On Wednesday when XCloud beta was released for iOS I immediately signed up and 2 hours later was accepted. But I never received my TestFlight email like others stated to actually join. I...
  8. Project Xcloud (preview) not letting me register?

in XboX Insiders
    Project Xcloud (preview) not letting me register?: Whenever I try to register for xcloud (preview) I am either sent to an error page after filling out the registry form or I’m unable to even get there - it takes me to a blank screen. Anyone know...
  9. So on my xbox streaming app (xcloud) I can only play the master chief collection, one of my...

in XboX Insiders
    So on my xbox streaming app (xcloud) I can only play the master chief collection, one of my...: submitted by /u/ThiccBoiVids [link] [comments]
  10. Xcloud it's the future? It really worth it?

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xcloud it's the future? It really worth it?: So people i want know of what you gamers think about the project xcloud, i hadn't the chance to test it so i don't know how its going. I know it's in beta and it's going to improve but i want to...