Any xcloud clips that work w/ the CHATPAD?

Discus and support Any xcloud clips that work w/ the CHATPAD? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Planning some nextlevel shit. submitted by /u/gregp91 [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/gregp91, Feb 13, 2020.

1. /u/gregp91
    /u/gregp91 Guest

/u/gregp91, Feb 13, 2020
  2. coco meat train Win User

connecting xbox one controller to iphone

Officially its not possible. With Project XCloud in the works though I have to imagine full support is only a matter of time as they keep showing a phone clipped to an Xbox controller since that announcement. Hopefully it’ll work with current controller
    models.
  3. 1JayMax Win User

Handheld device from Microsoft to complement xCloud

It's an interesting idea but I doubt it. I don't think there is any need for such a device as xcloud will work on any device
  4. Atherza Win User

Handheld device from Microsoft to complement xCloud

I doubt they would need to, Xcloud will work on almost any device, so there is no need for a dedicated handheld.
  5. AdamKronus Win User

So now we will get a "Series X". With a "Series S" yet to be announced, how likely will there be a "Series C" (from Cloud) for streaming purposes only?

If the idea of XCloud is"play on any device" why create a device to play with XCloud?
  6. NaZoooom Win User

Hybrid Surface Phone - Xbox hand held device

Hi DumpyGamer,

I doubt Xbox will release a standalone handheld unit like a Switch. Not even Sony are going down that route in the near future especially after the Vita. Project xCloud is their handheld as it pushes whats possible with the MS Azure platform. A controller
    and a phone teamed with the PowerA Moga Clip for Xbox One is all
    you need to game on the go (oh and data lol)

Tbh, I don’t want Xbox to make a handheld as it is just another thing to buy. With the Project xCloud solution I already have a phone and a controller, just need the clip and I am ready to go :)
Thema:

1. Any xcloud clips that work w/ the CHATPAD? - Similar Threads - xcloud clips CHATPAD

2. xCloud on Windows PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xCloud on Windows PC: I have a question. So I use xCloud service on my android phone and it works well, but I would like to use on my notebook. Are there any chance to use it in the close future or it will only works...
  3. Can you download xCloud on windows 10 yet?

in XboX Insiders
    Can you download xCloud on windows 10 yet?: With GPU submitted by /u/CherryDrCoke [link] [comments]
  4. XCloud Availability Beyond the Launch Date Regions

in XBoX on Mobile
    XCloud Availability Beyond the Launch Date Regions: Hello everyone, I'm a proud One X owner and one of the core reasons why I have chosen this console over the competitives was the cloud gaming capabilities that Microsoft developed for the future...
  5. XCloud works with mobile data but not WiFi

in XBoX on Mobile
    XCloud works with mobile data but not WiFi: Hi all, I hope someone can help. XCloud works great for me on my Android phone via mobile data connection. But when i try to connect with my WiFi, after 60 second the screen completely freezes....
  6. Why was Destiny 2 taken off xCloud?

in XboX Insiders
    Why was Destiny 2 taken off xCloud?: ?? submitted by /u/Drewness24 [link] [comments]
  7. Tales of Vesperia Xcloud/streaming beta

in XboX Insiders
    Tales of Vesperia Xcloud/streaming beta: I was playing this in the game streaming beta before the game pass beta. Can no longer find it. Was it removed?? submitted by /u/VenomousAngel23 [link] [comments]
  8. XCloud Not Avaliable in my country

in XBoX on Mobile
    XCloud Not Avaliable in my country: Xcloud was released a few days back, and i was wondering why it isn't in my country 7b60333f-0a8c-4971-9555-f1db9136e24c
  9. Why xcloud doesn't work for you, here's the reason

in XboX Insiders
    Why xcloud doesn't work for you, here's the reason: [IMG] submitted by /u/Akthegamer02 [link] [comments]
  10. Xcloud

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xcloud: Xcloud says we're taking a break how do I fix that cb07a0ca-fa12-49b8-891a-cac04dc5b87e