Anybody changedControllers mid game running into issues like not recognizing any actual...

Discus and support Anybody changedControllers mid game running into issues like not recognizing any actual... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hey everyone! Bringing this issue up because its like the fourth time that it has happened to me. I have 2 Series style controllers that I swap for... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/javycane, Jul 21, 2021.

1. /u/javycane
    /u/javycane Guest

Anybody changedControllers mid game running into issues like not recognizing any actual...

Hey everyone! Bringing this issue up because its like the fourth time that it has happened to me. I have 2 Series style controllers that I swap for usage whenever one runs out of batteries and lately if I switch mid game due to this -the game that is open will absolutely not take any input from the new controller but will open any system level menus, etc. Have ran into this issue in Metro, Mad Max and now Overwatch.

Its annoying and makes hotswapping my controllers useless.

Is this a new bug?

submitted by /u/javycane
    [link] [comments]

/u/javycane, Jul 21, 2021
  2. Spectrap Win User

idle game drops to dahboard

I think it might be that its overheating or something but why would it exit out mid game? I play skyrim all the time and my xbox makes the fan run on High. There might be like an option or its suppose to happen like a few other games

But taping ur controller to continuously run is actually a great idea
  3. JUICE 5150 Win User

New! Back To Karkand Footage.

Yeah, I wasn't trying to throw the Gamestop people under the bus. The one I go to actually has some pretty cool people working there and, surprisingly, at couple hot chicks. Anyways, I just watched the video again and it looks like its actually four maps.
    If anybody has the history on them that would be cool. I just don't recognize them and honestly, the Battlefield games are all kind of running together in my head (BF:MC, BC & BC2). Thanks
  4. Cathproudlock Win User

Anybody actually really like the Beta?

[quote user="Lax"]

I think the game has some real potential "IF" you enjoy teamwork. The Recon games have always been about teamwork versus lone wolf style gameplay. But with a huge community full of gamers who enjoy run and gun, quick kills and get me back into the action
    ASAP type of gameplay, it seems difficult to get people to play the game by working together.

There are bonuses in the game that reward you for working together, but I still see people mostly ignoring the objectives to rack up kills. How do you effectively get people to cooperate and work together as a single, lethal fighting force? Do you just run
    out of the spawn point and go wherever you want to go? Do you wait for teammates to advance into the combat together? Is there a rally point for people to meet at after they are killed? I wonder if the gameplay experience would be different if more people
    approached playing the game like this?

Anyone know if there will be an option for One Life to Live style gameplay when the game is released?

[/quote]

there seem to be alot of run and gun types in the beta , and they seem to be doing rather well which is a bit worrying for me. Im looking for a slightly slower paced tactical online shooter.............because im too old for the fast ones now ;)

but yes there is a hardcore mode (i forget what its called) but if you die thats it till the end of the round
  5. Cathproudlock Win User

Ive only ever really played FPS and never any GRAW titles so i didnt think id enjoy the third person angle or the game ... i love both. I do however have issues with the ridiculous spotting system , in some games there seems to no point that im invisible
    to the enemy , im always "detected" I dont like the system and it may be a gamebreaker for me
  6. orion796 Win User

why on earth a 3rd person..the way to go nowadays is first person..and thats why i wont be buying it for that simple fact..shame they didnt give us a choice of third and first person..big let down
Thema:

1. Anybody changedControllers mid game running into issues like not recognizing any actual... - Similar Threads - Anybody changedControllers mid

2. Does anybody know how long it takes for your new gamertag to update in games?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does anybody know how long it takes for your new gamertag to update in games?: I changed my Gamertag Saturday and every time I go into games it's my old Gamertag I'm wondering if it's because it has a non-Latin word in it. 11527048-e151-4f4d-96ec-77e3801721cd
  3. Has anybody had successful resolution with their GWG issues?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Has anybody had successful resolution with their GWG issues?: During November of 2020, the first LEGO Indiana Jones was free through GWG. I made it a point to claim this one at that time and download it because my kids love this game and digital copies are...
  4. My can't join anybody and nobody can join him

in XBoX on Consoles
    My can't join anybody and nobody can join him: My friend's minecraft randomly just stopped letting him join people and people join him. His privacy setting were never changed and it's just minecraft, all his other games work fine. He doesn't...
  5. Anybody experience weird graphical issues in games? I was playing ESO on Series X and the...

in XboX Insiders
    Anybody experience weird graphical issues in games? I was playing ESO on Series X and the...: I have no idea if this is new or not because I never used crown crates before until I was given one and it looked all broken. Sea of Thieves also bugged out earlier and the menu got weird and my...
  6. Anybody receive Purchase Pilot reservation messages yet?

in XboX Insiders
    Anybody receive Purchase Pilot reservation messages yet?: I think they said today and tomorrow is when messages are being sent out. Curious if anyone’s gotten lucky yet. submitted by /u/JMan2345678 [link] [comments]
  7. Is dolby vision gaming gone for anybody else? (Alpha skip ahead, lg cx)

in XboX Insiders
    Is dolby vision gaming gone for anybody else? (Alpha skip ahead, lg cx): This morning it worked, now its gone. submitted by /u/Izhikg [link] [comments]
  8. Anybody had a problem trying to get a gamertag but it hasn't been associated with an account ?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Anybody had a problem trying to get a gamertag but it hasn't been associated with an account ?: Any body here had a problem getting a gamertag Coz it hasn't been linked to a account I find it pretty weird tbh with you 6ccea6e6-ee7f-4eed-a9ad-f694c62afbc9
  9. Does anybody know if xsx Audio passthrough update/Dac

in XboX Insiders
    Does anybody know if xsx Audio passthrough update/Dac: Will this audio passthrough update allow me to use a sound blaster g6 Dac on my Xsx via usb ? Just want to try something different than astro mixamp submitted by /u/Tricky-Blacksmith135 [link]...
  10. Can anybody tell what xbox customer service number is? Cuz I'm aboot to take a sledgehammer...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can anybody tell what xbox customer service number is? Cuz I'm aboot to take a sledgehammer...: Keeps telling me change my password and verify my account, i have done it aboot 10 different times with 10 different passwords and I'm aboot it lose my mind. f5f0fac9-dd44-427f-9357-489c5c309ea5