Anybody else here uses the Samsung galaxy note 10.1 2014 edition with the smartglass app with ...

Discus and support Anybody else here uses the Samsung galaxy note 10.1 2014 edition with the smartglass app with ... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I use this app for the companion app for Madden 25 and the tablet app on Android 4.3 jelly bean and it worked fine as is like a Tablet version. When I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by closingracer, May 31, 2014.

1. closingracer
    closingracer Guest

Anybody else here uses the Samsung galaxy note 10.1 2014 edition with the smartglass app with ...

I use this app for the companion app for Madden 25 and the tablet app on Android 4.3 jelly bean and it worked fine as is like a Tablet version. When I upgraded the Tablet to Android 4.4.2 Kitkat this app now shows the companion app as the Phone version

:)

closingracer, May 31, 2014
  2. PeterWarne
    PeterWarne Guest
    smartglass

Does anyone know if the smartglass app works or is suppose to work on a Samsung galaxy 10.1 tablet?

PeterWarne, May 31, 2014
  3. What do you want for Christmas.. Xbox Style

I want the samsung galaxy note 10.1 2014 edition tablet,it wipes the floor with anything on the market,and after seeing the results that the compaionion app can do with AC4 xb1, and xbox1 smartglass i feel has been so overlooked,we are gonna see alot more
    apps to go with our games..for example the new tom clancey game thats coming and as awesome as thats going to be what you do with an app alongside just puts the icing on the cake.but game wise dr3,defo.

xPsycoticBreakx, May 31, 2014
  4. N7 Gh0stz Win User

Tablet+Xboxone+Smart Glass=?

Cheers guys. is there much dif between the samsung galaxy note 8 and the 10.1 apart from the screen size and the 10.1 has a 1.4ghz quad core and the 8 has a 1.6ghz quad core also can anyone comfirm u can turn smartglass around when you turn your samsung
    note
  5. xPsycoticBreakx Win User

What do you want for Christmas.. Xbox Style

I want the samsung galaxy note 10.1 2014 edition tablet,it wipes the floor with anything on the market,and after seeing the results that the compaionion app can do with AC4 xb1, and xbox1 smartglass i feel has been so overlooked,we are gonna see alot more
    apps to go with our games..for example the new tom clancey game thats coming and as awesome as thats going to be what you do with an app alongside just puts the icing on the cake.but game wise dr3,defo.
  6. Zelpp Win User

Xbox One Twitch App Viewing Issue

Still not working..

I have called my ISP (Vidéotron) and the lead support tell me Twitch or MS never contacted them.. ;)

Twitch work on my Apple TV3, GalaxyS4, Galaxy note 10.1 2014 edition, laptop, desktop, linux desktop...

And the app is working on my xone when I switch my region for USA... but for me it's not what I call a fix... because we paying xbox live to use apps like that in our region and language no?..
  7. BasicConduct Win User

What devices does Forza SmartGlass GPS map actually WORK on?

Tried it on a Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 it does not work but obviously works fine on my Windows 8 PC..
  8. Phoenix_Reins Win User

I can't add my Xbox 360 to the Xbox app

I need to know how to connect my xbox 306 to my Samsung Galaxy Note 8 by Xbox 360 SmartGlass
    Once you download the app you will need to use the email and password associated with your xbox profile.
Thema:

1. Anybody else here uses the Samsung galaxy note 10.1 2014 edition with the smartglass app with ... - Similar Threads - Anybody else here

2. Anybody else have issues with the Disc drive not reading discs?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Anybody else have issues with the Disc drive not reading discs?: I have been a big fan of Xbox since the original launched. Been a member of XBL since launch as well. However, the XB1 has been really pushing me away. My first XB1 had issues with the disc drive....
  3. Anybody else micrrosoft rewards crashes? (alpha skip ahead)

in XboX Insiders
    Anybody else micrrosoft rewards crashes? (alpha skip ahead): I tried to login to the rewards app on my xbox i got the loading screen and after a while it closed on itself not given any error code or i took to long to start the app message so i'm wondering...
  4. Is anybody else fed up with their event stats being [Mod Removed] up in Solitaire because...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is anybody else fed up with their event stats being [Mod Removed] up in Solitaire because...: Sometimes, I start a game on an event challenge/game and have to break off, so I close down the game after having played for a couple of minutes, sign out of the system, come back to the game a...
  5. Anybody else getting suspended because of sore [Mod Removed: Profanity]?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Anybody else getting suspended because of sore [Mod Removed: Profanity]?: Found out last night I was being suspended from communicating with other for a day. Funny thing is I dont send people hate messages and I dont speak in game chat Always in a party. Therefore I am...
  6. Anybody else have this problem? If so, how was it resolved?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Anybody else have this problem? If so, how was it resolved?: Brace yourselves. Its a read. So heres my issue. Back in June of 2014 I downloaded a game off of Games with Gold called Max: Curse of Brotherhood bc I had just gotten my Xbox One and had few...
  7. Is anybody else having issues with Fallout 76 crashing, due to console overheating?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is anybody else having issues with Fallout 76 crashing, due to console overheating?: [Mod Removed – Profanity]!?....Seems like Bethesda is just making games that promise a lot, but can't deliver. This game is overheating my console and shutting it down, I just expected it would be...
  8. Anybody Else Lose Their Weapons Progress?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Anybody Else Lose Their Weapons Progress?: Was playing COD WW II and progressing with my weapons and took a break only to come back and find that all the progress that I made with weapons and the specialized attachment for the weapons had...
  9. Anybody else want to see modern warfare 3 on xbox one?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Anybody else want to see modern warfare 3 on xbox one?: Who else wants to see modern warfare 3 on Xbox one? Its the best call of duty ever created! I miss it so much! 51393a71-55a6-476d-b271-7174bb541688
  10. Did anybody else notice the bit about AMD Freesync on Xbox 1 X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Did anybody else notice the bit about AMD Freesync on Xbox 1 X: Title says it all, The console has freesync. They don't sell tv's with this feature, so buy a PC monitor or lose a feature? I personally play on monitor of the low latency and superior color...