Anybody from Microsoft paying attention?

Discus and support Anybody from Microsoft paying attention? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have a broken Elite Series 2 Controller which I am trying to get repaired or replaced. This is my third question on here because it appears Microsoft... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by OriginalBrig, May 3, 2021 at 8:02 PM.

1. OriginalBrig
    OriginalBrig Guest

I have a broken Elite Series 2 Controller which I am trying to get repaired or replaced. This is my third question on here because it appears Microsoft is apparently so big they don't feel the need to employ a real person to deal with customer issues, all I get is being bounced from one computer generated message to another. Worst of all even that useless service doesn't work as I'm getting no responses from my messages!

Have you turned all your [mod removed] servers off????

[mod removed]

Sony all the way from now on.

:)

OriginalBrig, May 3, 2021 at 8:02 PM
  2. Smwutches Win User

Please refrain from creating duplicate threads. As stated in your original thread you'll need to contact support directly if you can't submit a repair online. You can request a call back or chat with support at http://support.xbox.com/contact-us If you're not seeing those options, change your category/topic until you do. Billing & Subscriptions and "I don't recognize a charge" usually works for me.
  3. CarlosYabrudy Win User

Why are Games missing after I have purchased on Games with Gold for free?

Any answers from anybody at Microsoft?
  4. CigarDuster 13 Win User

games on external harddrive

so, anybody know how to get my free games back that are not coming up on my ready to install list? microsoft wants me to pay for them now.
  5. VastoHorde Win User

24 Hour Check-in Solved. Please sticky so Microsoft can see.

Can anybody post an official statement from Microsoft?
  6. bstn617 Win User

Ebay Greed Returns

and they keep accepting more pre orders,anybody who pays more then regular price is stupid and should have there money removed from there pockets.
Thema:

1. Anybody from Microsoft paying attention? - Similar Threads - Anybody Microsoft paying

2. Anybody no what this mean I'm totally lost

in XboX Insiders
    Anybody no what this mean I'm totally lost: [IMG] submitted by /u/Guilty-Song2711 [link] [comments]
  3. Hello, anybody there at microsoft?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello, anybody there at microsoft?: I upgraded to Premium and it got rid of the freezing problem so I'm thinking this is their way to make you pay for this app. I still have a problem that when I complete a new puzzle it crashes...
  4. Is anybody awake at Microsoft Bingo Support????

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is anybody awake at Microsoft Bingo Support????: The whole game seems to be in one big mess. Tickets add in and disappear at random. Can't watch free ads don't work. Fix the game or turf it. eefc829b-0e7d-44b4-9a5a-7e944d62a92b
  5. Anybody at Microsoft interested ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Anybody at Microsoft interested ?: Same problem as loads of others? I expect better support than this ! John Jones 09ac945d-4a13-4264-87ed-eb2cb0a60b0e
  6. anybody else having problem with Microsoft Solitaire Collections daily challenges opening?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    anybody else having problem with Microsoft Solitaire Collections daily challenges opening?: the collection will open but not the individual games (daily challenges only) 6d67b796-aba3-41d6-855d-3f88893f9081
  7. Does Microsoft Jigsaw work for anybody?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does Microsoft Jigsaw work for anybody?: Microsoft Jigsaw has not worked on my desktop PC since the first redstone-2 Insider Build. Is this just a problem with the Insider Build? Is it my PC? Are there work arounds or fixes? Will it...
  8. Error code 0x90070490? Hello Microsoft. Is anybody home to help your upset customers?!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error code 0x90070490? Hello Microsoft. Is anybody home to help your upset customers?!: HAS MICROSOFT BEEN COURTEOUS ENOUGH TO ANSWER ANY OF YOU? VERY FRUSTRATING TO POST AN ERROR WHICH LOCKS UP YOUR CONSOLE WHICH OBVIOUSLY MANY USERS ARE ALSO EXPERIENCING THIS WEEK. Has anyone...
  9. Is anybody other than me having problems with Microsoft's over ear headset for Xbox one?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is anybody other than me having problems with Microsoft's over ear headset for Xbox one?: I've had this headset for less than a year now and they are already not functioning properly. The mic makes me sound like a robot and the sound coming from the speakers is starting to get a lot of...
  10. My account cannot send messages to anybody on my Xbox one, but I can on Microsofts website.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My account cannot send messages to anybody on my Xbox one, but I can on Microsofts website.: I have recently found a major issue with my Microsoft account on a Xbox console where I cannot send messages... I have talked with tech support and have not resolved this issue, hopefully by...