Anybody know anything about fixes

Discus and support Anybody know anything about fixes in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I have a couple of Series X optimized titles that in which Quick Resume are not working, I know there was something that says they did disable this on... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/TheUncleGhandi, Nov 18, 2020 at 10:32 PM.

1. Anybody know anything about fixes

I have a couple of Series X optimized titles that in which Quick Resume are not working, I know there was something that says they did disable this on some games but do we know when it will be fixed/re enabled?

submitted by /u/TheUncleGhandi
    [link] [comments]

/u/TheUncleGhandi, Nov 18, 2020 at 10:32 PM
  2. Skypotter Win User

Can't do anything on xbox 1s anybody know how to help fix?

I had this issue over the weekend and was told by support staff that there are issues with recent dashboard update which have caused networking problems for some users. They just tell you to disable ISPv6 on your router, which I won't do as this is a Microsoft
    which they need to solve. After a factory reset I now have no games installed and can't install anything i own digitally!
  3. StoicalRacer937 Win User

Does anybody on this planet know how fix this?

I'm having this same issue as well. I've tried all the generic help guides along with everything else ICantFindMyC4 listed but still nothing. I randomly could play a couple days ago but the next day it was back to Teredo being blocked and unable to join
    online matches in Forza Horizon 3. I just finished my new desktop build a few months ago and I built it around the recommended specs of FH3 which really defeats the purpose if I can't play online.

If ANYONE has any suggestions, please let us know. I was thinking mine was caused by AdAware Antivirus blocking it but I couldn't find a fix for that.

Here's the link to my forum post on the Horizon 3 forums, posted 10 days ago as of today. Still no responses.

https://forums.forzamotorsport.net/turn10_postst98421_Failed-to-resolve-server-address--nothing-has-...
  4. StoicalRacer937 Win User

Hi,

Thank you for the useful information. Regarding with the data you have provided, we recommend that you open network ports using port forwarding. To do this, you may refer to this

link
    . Kindly follow the steps provided on the link.

If you need further assistance, don't hesitate to contact us back.
    Ad-Aware Antivirus was blocking the ports, tried forwarding through the app but had issues. Uninstalled Ad-Aware and Teredo is functioning properly, still waiting on Lavasoft to respond back. My problem is fixed for now!
  5. StoicalRacer937 Win User

Hi,

Thank you for the useful information. Regarding with the data you have provided, we recommend that you open network ports using port forwarding. To do this, you may refer to this

link
    . Kindly follow the steps provided on the link.

If you need further assistance, don't hesitate to contact us back.
    Sorry for the late response. Teredo is still unable to qualify after forwarding these ports on the Google Fiber router for my computer's physical IP:

• Port 88 (UDP)
    • Port 3074 (UDP and TCP)
    • Port 53 (UDP and TCP)
    • Port 80 (TCP)
    • Port 500 (UDP)
    • Port 3544 (UDP)
    • Port UDP 4500 (UDP)
    Port 80 was already forwarded to HTML by default, but I changed it to TCP.

What's odd to me is that it worked just fine for the first few weeks I had the game. Same router. And then randomly decided to work one single day a few weeks ago. Hmm.

Any other suggestions?
  6. StoicalRacer937 Win User

Hi,

We appreciate all the efforts and troubleshooting you've done in trying to resolve this concern. With all the information you have provided it seems that the issue has something to do with your network configuration settings. For us to properly assist you,
    we need to gather more information. Kindly answer the following:

• How are you connected to the Internet?
    • Have you tried using a different Network connection?
    • Are you having the same issue with your other games?

We'll be waiting for your reply, we're here to assist you.
    1) Ethernet

2) I've tried using WiFi to no avail, we have 2 bands and I tried them both.

3) This is the only game I have on the XBox app

Hopefully this will help ICantFindMyC4 as well.
Thema:

Anybody know anything about fixes

1. Anybody know anything about fixes - Similar Threads - Anybody anything fixes

2. Anybody Else having a crash like this ?

in XboX Insiders
    Anybody Else having a crash like this ?: So I just got the Xbox Series X and almost everything is working great. Sometime every couple of hours the Xbox will close the game, disconnect my controller, disconnect my Bluetooth headset, and...
  3. Anybody in the UK not received their preordered Xbox Series X

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Anybody in the UK not received their preordered Xbox Series X: Hi I am still waiting for a shipping date and wondered if anyone else still not received their preorder . I preordered in september and the order showed a estimated delivery date of 10/11 now it...
  4. Anybody else getting error 0x80073D05 when installing Grounded on Game Pass PC?

in XBoX on Windows
    Anybody else getting error 0x80073D05 when installing Grounded on Game Pass PC?: So I have had a great time with Grounded ever since it launched but the other day I had an issue where my saves would no longer load and then all of a sudden the game didn't work so then I deleted...
  5. Party Encountered an Error and Cannot Hear Anybody

in XBoX on Consoles
    Party Encountered an Error and Cannot Hear Anybody: Every time I join a party, whether it is mine or someone else's, I cannot hear anybody and they cannot hear me. After about a minute or less, I get kicked out of the party and it says "Party...
  6. Does anybody know when the xCloud Beta ends?

in XBoX on Mobile
    Does anybody know when the xCloud Beta ends?: Does anybody know when the xCloud Beta ends? 781b0dfc-5ebb-4d95-a547-a15258b018a7
  7. Can anybody help me get past this I’ve turned off the all check boxes and reset console to...

in XboX Insiders
    Can anybody help me get past this I’ve turned off the all check boxes and reset console to...: [IMG] submitted by /u/K4503 [link] [comments]
  8. anybody know what i should do about the offline system update

in XBoX on Consoles
    anybody know what i should do about the offline system update: i tried the osuf1 and it says preparing console and im thinking its gonna work nope it says something went wrong im at the boiling point c750ec7d-20cf-4f1e-a7b5-4f16edfea3fa
  9. Anybody has this issue? Is it connected to the new beta build? I can't do anything. Help...

in XboX Insiders
    Anybody has this issue? Is it connected to the new beta build? I can't do anything. Help...: [IMG] submitted by /u/KOman93 [link] [comments]
  10. Can't do anything on xbox 1s anybody know how to help fix?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't do anything on xbox 1s anybody know how to help fix?: 0x800401fb error code. How to fix? 4eca434f-4a54-476e-9263-6759a79be4fb