Anyone able to have the Xbox stream app setup to more than one Xbox?

Discus and support Anyone able to have the Xbox stream app setup to more than one Xbox? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I have recently been trying out the streaming app to stream my Xbox to my phone, which seems to be working pretty well. I have 2 xboxs at home, one... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/furaii, Nov 4, 2019.

1. /u/furaii
    /u/furaii Guest

I have recently been trying out the streaming app to stream my Xbox to my phone, which seems to be working pretty well. I have 2 xboxs at home, one upstairs one down. So I'd like to be able to stream on either depending on which is being used. It looks like there is an option to add another Xbox but whenever I try it just says that I have already setup my Xbox and takes me to the other screen. I'm just wondering if this is the same for everyone and maybe a feature not yet available?

submitted by /u/furaii
    [link] [comments]

/u/furaii, Nov 4, 2019
  2. Internet Expert Win User

wireless display

3. Spawn Of Apathy Win User

This is sad

The Xbox One app has more issues than the Xbox 360 Hulu app, and the design and UI is also one of them. Another is the random skipping around when streaming.
  4. Wilfred Mac Win User

problem with the Windows 10 application

Hi IffyL Ryuzaki,

Having an incorrect configuration setting is one of the reasons why your Xbox app is not able to connect to your Xbox One console. To help you resolve this concern, I need to collect more information. Kindly answer the questions below:

• When did the issue start?
    • Were you able to connect your Xbox One to your Xbox app on Windows 10 before?
    • Are you getting any error messages when trying to connect your Xbox app on Windows 10 to your Xbox One console?
    • Are you using the same network?

Meanwhile, if you are trying to stream in the Xbox app on Windows 10 from the Xbox One console. You can follow the steps provided on the link below:

How to use game streaming in the Xbox app on Windows 10
  5. XBF Diego M Win User

Miracast on Xbox One not functioning

Hi there,

I don't believe the Xbox One has Miracast capabilities like you can do on a Windows 10 PC. There is no app available for the Xbox One in the Microsoft Store to be able to cast what you are doing to another device. There was a preview program testing it for
    Xbox One to a Windows 10 PC a few years ago, but it never was actually released because the app was full of bugs and issues. From what I've seen around online, the project is dead and no longer in development unfortunately.

You can stream your gameplay from your Xbox One to a Windows 10 PC through the Xbox app. You just need to connect your console to the app through the app settings and they just have to be on the same network for it to work. Here is a guide for more information:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/games/game-setup/how-to-use-game-streaming

I hope this helps!
  6. The Viral Cyrix Win User

Montior?

You wont be able to/ the HDMI slot on your notebook will be for output only meaning you can only put what is on the laptop to another screen

You would need to setup xbox one streaming to the windows 10 xbox app
Thema:

1. Anyone able to have the Xbox stream app setup to more than one Xbox? - Similar Threads - Anyone able stream

2. Is anyone able to kick off install/download XBox Live/Gold 360 free games on your XBox...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is anyone able to kick off install/download XBox Live/Gold 360 free games on your XBox...: This has stopped working for the past three months. I'm able to kick off a install on my XBox One for the Free with Gold games but the download on XBox 360 games (I suppose the sitefinity hosted)...
  3. Is Anyone Else Not Able To Install Gears 5 Through Game Pass On PC?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is Anyone Else Not Able To Install Gears 5 Through Game Pass On PC?: So I preloaded Gears 5 Ultimate Edition on my PC through the Game Pass app, and I was able to fully download it before the game released on the sixth. I was even able to play it for a short time...
  4. Anyone else not able to get messages to load on Xbox beta app?

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone else not able to get messages to load on Xbox beta app?: [IMG] submitted by /u/AnXboxDude [link] [comments]
  5. Anyone else not able to enable audio in the Xbox BETA app? Any fixes for this?

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone else not able to enable audio in the Xbox BETA app? Any fixes for this?: [IMG] submitted by /u/nazar1997 [link] [comments]
  6. Has anyone been able to get awards from Microsoft Bingo?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Has anyone been able to get awards from Microsoft Bingo?: I haven't been able to get my rewards from my Bingo game for about a week now. I tried resetting but that did nothing. Any ideas on how to fix this??? Had this happen a couple of times before and...
  7. Does anyone know why SPACE HULK: ASCENSION is not yet able to be purchased?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does anyone know why SPACE HULK: ASCENSION is not yet able to be purchased?: According to the release date (1/10/2018) on the game in the store from my XBOX, the game should be able to be purchased. There is no purchase button. Just would like a heads up. Haven't played...
  8. Anyone else not able to access the Events

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Anyone else not able to access the Events: For weeks now I can't access any events. What's up with that? 8e9c3b26-3cea-40a6-bf0f-22bacf88bb4f
  9. Anyone able to help? General advice on another broken Xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Anyone able to help? General advice on another broken Xbox: Hi I've been a loyal Xbox customer since the Xbox was released many years ago. However, each of the three consoles I have had (Xbox, Xbox 360, Xbox One) have all broken in some way. I appreciate...
  10. Has anyone been able to sign in after getting the error code 8007007A?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Has anyone been able to sign in after getting the error code 8007007A?: I and many others seem to be experiencing problems with signing in to Xbox Live despite not have having any network/internet connection issues on our end. For me, I haven't been able to sign in...