Anyone else Frustrated

Discus and support Anyone else Frustrated in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I don't play xbox. I have it for my two boys. But my husband is a fan so we have always had Xbox. I loved our 360. We had it for years and it was so... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by HeatherFBomb, Jan 13, 2020.

1. HeatherFBomb
    HeatherFBomb Guest

Anyone else Frustrated

I don't play xbox. I have it for my two boys. But my husband is a fan so we have always had Xbox. I loved our 360. We had it for years and it was so easy! We never had any problems. Now we have the Xbox 1 and have nothing but! We are constantly fixing
    glitches. Recently, we bought a second console to put in the boy's room so my husband wouldn't have to fight with them for the t.v. during football season. That's when we discovered we had to have a second Xbox Gold account. Then I had to rearrange everything
    on Microsoft so that one person had one console as their home console and the other person with the other Gold account had the boys console as their home console. Then the first unit freezes again and I have to navigate the crappy online trouble shooting steps
    (which don't let you select an option for a frozen screen, only for a console that won't power on) until I finally figured out the magic combination to get someone to call me. Now today my son gets an error code 116 trying to play Roblox. Even though his brother's
    profile is set up exactly the same and he has no problem playing. But then we fix that (because we are actually able to look up Error Code 116) only to get a new error code 118, which we cannot look up!! I feel like I am constantly fixing Xbox issues and I
    don't even play. I am so fed up with Xbox and how difficult everything has become with it!! Is playstation this hard?

:)

HeatherFBomb, Jan 13, 2020
  2. wolfheart517 Win User

Anyone else Frustrated

You can search on YouTube how to share accounts so you don't double-spend
  3. crazygoldo2009 Win User

Anyone else Frustrated

I skipped a few words but what i feel like i read is you got 2 different accounts 2 different Xbox and pay for 2 gold you could set the account with gold as home Xbox on the main Xbox so every time you buy a game app or membership on the main Xbox and sighned
    into the account set as home Xbox for the other one it will transfer to the other account and both will have the item
  4. AridLizard Win User

Anyone else Frustrated

first, you don't need a second Gold account. your husband can make your son's Xbox his Home console.

this will share his Live Gold, Game Pass and digital games to that Xbox. your husband will have those on any Xbox he signs in to using his account.

this link has all the information on setting a Home Xbox https://beta.support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/console/my-home-xbox

if there is an error on 1 profile but not on others using that console then the error is with the account.

usually deleting the account from the Xbox and re-adding it will solve this problem.
  5. choppyseize Win User

Anyone else Frustrated

Hello

That definitely sounds frustrating. It can be difficult figuring this all out. I totally understand where you're coming from. Many people have already suggested how to share subscriptions on both account. I'm more curious if you have a family account set
    up for the kids. If not you may want to add them into one so you can set restrictions, time limits and monitor things. That may be your solution to the Roblox issue.

The link with family account info is here
  6. ThisGameIsSucky Win User

Anyone else Frustrated

One thing I can offer you is something you can kind of look up error codes for Roblox on. There's a tech troubleshooting page for Xbox, PC, and Mobile versions of the game as well from Roblox support. I
    also found for you a preexisting thread for error code 116 with a possible solution to error code 118. I can agree its kind of lame and frustrating to not be able to look up those error codes.

https://www.mejoress.com/en/roblox-error-codes-how-to-fix-them/

https://en.help.roblox.com/hc/en-us/categories/200217944-Tech-Computer-Mobile-Xbox

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...rror-116/f85b5320-a5bc-41b8-86bf-4a2b4558dd8f

https://en.help.roblox.com/hc/en-us...App-How-to-Allow-Access-Under-Family-Accounts

While troubleshooters can also be frustrating they are there for a reason and they're one of the best resources we have... I did happen upon a potential solution for games freezing up on you nd your family
    that could hopefully aid you.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/games/troubleshooting/game-freeze-solution

By the way, PlayStation does have its fair share of problems similar if not the exact same to the Xbox One. What I've found is there'll typically always be more people willing to try and help you in the
    Xbox Forums/Community than with Sony.
Thema:

Anyone else Frustrated

1. Anyone else Frustrated - Similar Threads - Anyone else Frustrated

2. Anyone else have this issue with trying to change levels of the insider program

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone else have this issue with trying to change levels of the insider program: When I try to unregistered my xbox from the insider program or change from delta to omega it gives me a big red error "Already registered!" "To make changes, sign in with the same account that...
  3. Anyone else have this same problem as me?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Anyone else have this same problem as me?: I've gotten new controllers. I have multiple Xbox consoles. The latest console I own is an Xbox one S. I believe this happened to me once but it then resolved itself. Today as this issue occurred...
  4. Anyone else has a problem with the 120hz option or is it just me

in XBoX on Consoles
    Anyone else has a problem with the 120hz option or is it just me: So I've been trying to improve my gaming visuals by getting a better monitor for Xbox one s because I had a sh*t one and when I heard there gonna support 120hz for Xbox now I thought this a great...
  5. Worst Customer Service Experience Ever - Anyone else had it this bad?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Worst Customer Service Experience Ever - Anyone else had it this bad?: So I ordered an Xbox One S bundle with 2 controllers for my kids for Christmas on Black Friday (Nov. 29th) through Microsoft.com. The product I received was an electronic piano keyboard, not the...
  6. Anyone else having issues with the adverts on the Sky TV app

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone else having issues with the adverts on the Sky TV app: My wife uses the Sky TV app all the time but since just before Christmas she's been having issues with the adverts freezing at the beginning before the programme will start. When she starts a show...
  7. Has anyone else noticed the original Xbox Voice commands seem depreciated?

in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone else noticed the original Xbox Voice commands seem depreciated?: Up until this last update, maybe the one before, I was able to still use Xbox On to turn on my console via Kinect. Now I cannot, but I can turn it on with Alexa without issue. I've also seem to...
  8. I dont know if it's just me, my tv or my xbox. But does anyone else notice a box on my...

in XboX Insiders
    I dont know if it's just me, my tv or my xbox. But does anyone else notice a box on my...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Apexassassln [link] [comments]
  9. Anyone else getting an error that says "We're sorry something unexpected happened" upon...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Anyone else getting an error that says "We're sorry something unexpected happened" upon...: Upon trying to start the Twitch app on my xbox I get an error that says "something unexpected happened" and to "please try again" I opened and closed the app several times and got the same result....
  10. Anyone else experiencing this issue?

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone else experiencing this issue?: when I'm in party chat, everyone's icon except for mine looks greyed out and i can only hear certain people, usually one person out of everyone in the party. if someone says something, their chat...