Anyone else getting logged off from account after a complete reboot? Since latest build...

Discus and support Anyone else getting logged off from account after a complete reboot? Since latest build... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; And also, it's not only choosing my account to log in. I must enter my password all over again when this happens. submitted by /u/viniciusrsouza... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/viniciusrsouza, Aug 5, 2019.

1. Anyone else getting logged off from account after a complete reboot? Since latest build...

And also, it's not only choosing my account to log in. I must enter my password all over again when this happens.

submitted by /u/viniciusrsouza
    [link] [comments]

/u/viniciusrsouza, Aug 5, 2019
  2. DeVotch Win User

Since latest update and Hearthfire

Well it's the new DB sanctuary in Dawnstar, and I'm listener of the DB. Yea so that room is given to you. All my equipment that I had in that room was still there. The only thing missing was the AF cuirass. The gloves and boots were duplicated. Maybe once
    I transfer everything it might come back idk. I was just wondering if anyone else had this problem. Anyone know if there is more DLC to come after Dragonborn?
  3. halfbearpigman Win User

Anyone else ever get sudden drops in FPS?

its not just you.has happened to me and my brother a few times since the latest patch
  4. xCpt Kenpachix Win User

After update Xbox One/Kinect Will not Turn of Soundbar

I believe it is fixed now (with the latest build I got today), anyone elses issue fixed too?
  5. DeVotch Win User

I put my Ancient Falmer armor on the mannequin in the dark brotherhood sanctuary! I left it alone for a while, and the other day I went to go get everything to transfer to lake view manor....IT WAS GONE!! I can't find it anywhere! Has anyone else had this
    problem?? If so please tell me there is a way to get it back.
  6. A Blue Illusion Win User

[quote user="DeVotch"]

I put my Ancient Falmer armor on the mannequin in the dark brotherhood sanctuary! I left it alone for a while, and the other day I went to go get everything to transfer to lake view manor....IT WAS GONE!! I can't find it anywhere! Has anyone else had this
    problem?? If so please tell me there is a way to get it back.

[/quote]

Unfortunately you may be SOL. One of the tips I read on a loading screen said that anything you store in a home / chest that you own will stay there. Storing anything else, anywhere else... there are no guarantees it will stay there. I don't recall the mannequin
    in the DB sanctuary, but I'm betting that it isn't one you 'officially' own.
Thema:

Anyone else getting logged off from account after a complete reboot? Since latest build...

1. Anyone else getting logged off from account after a complete reboot? Since latest build... - Similar Threads - Anyone else getting

2. Is this a problem for anyone else? I live in the UK which is why I'm confused so I dont get...

in XboX Insiders
    Is this a problem for anyone else? I live in the UK which is why I'm confused so I dont get...: [IMG] submitted by /u/LAWxREWINDzZ [link] [comments]
  3. Does anyone else in Alpha Skip Ahead get the "Sorry something went wrong" error when...

in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone else in Alpha Skip Ahead get the "Sorry something went wrong" error when...: Title. I tried to start Madden 20 tonight and it didn't even attempt to load it. It showed the splash screen for less than a second and then showed me the error, then when I went to start it again...
  4. Is anyone else getting this? I've been seeing this since Monday

in XboX Insiders
    Is anyone else getting this? I've been seeing this since Monday: [IMG] submitted by /u/MayhemAlchemist [link] [comments]
  5. Does anyone else with the latest preview for Alpha Skip Ahead keep getting a pop up to buy...

in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone else with the latest preview for Alpha Skip Ahead keep getting a pop up to buy...: Title. This has litteraly never happened before I joined Alpha Skip Ahead So I was just wondering if anyone else keeps getting it? submitted by /u/FlashDesert [link] [comments]
  6. Anyone else not getting achievements notifications? This started happening for about a week.

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone else not getting achievements notifications? This started happening for about a week.: Also, when they show up, it takes so much time to be triggered. submitted by /u/viniciusrsouza [link] [comments]
  7. Anyone else getting long queue times for Project Resistance?

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone else getting long queue times for Project Resistance?: I'm almost at 40 minutes. Is there any way Capcom could send out more invites, it seems that there's not enough players as the servers are fine. submitted by /u/MisterCreepzTTV [link] [comments]
  8. anyone else getting a lot of adware when playing the games?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    anyone else getting a lot of adware when playing the games?: anyone else getting a lot of adware when playing the games? I have an ad block built into my browser. am on Windows 10 and have a fairly new system and good security programs. Obv since they're...
  9. Could I get an explanation? Anyone else having this issue?

in XboX Insiders
    Could I get an explanation? Anyone else having this issue?: [IMG] submitted by /u/Weedisnatural [link] [comments]
  10. Anyone else not able to get messages to load on Xbox beta app?

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone else not able to get messages to load on Xbox beta app?: [IMG] submitted by /u/AnXboxDude [link] [comments]