Anyone else getting logged off from account after a complete reboot? Since latest build...

Discus and support Anyone else getting logged off from account after a complete reboot? Since latest build... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; And also, it's not only choosing my account to log in. I must enter my password all over again when this happens. submitted by /u/viniciusrsouza... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/viniciusrsouza, Aug 5, 2019.

1. Anyone else getting logged off from account after a complete reboot? Since latest build...

And also, it's not only choosing my account to log in. I must enter my password all over again when this happens.

submitted by /u/viniciusrsouza
    [link] [comments]

/u/viniciusrsouza, Aug 5, 2019
  2. DeVotch Win User

Since latest update and Hearthfire

Well it's the new DB sanctuary in Dawnstar, and I'm listener of the DB. Yea so that room is given to you. All my equipment that I had in that room was still there. The only thing missing was the AF cuirass. The gloves and boots were duplicated. Maybe once
    I transfer everything it might come back idk. I was just wondering if anyone else had this problem. Anyone know if there is more DLC to come after Dragonborn?
  3. halfbearpigman Win User

Anyone else ever get sudden drops in FPS?

its not just you.has happened to me and my brother a few times since the latest patch
  4. xCpt Kenpachix Win User

After update Xbox One/Kinect Will not Turn of Soundbar

I believe it is fixed now (with the latest build I got today), anyone elses issue fixed too?
  5. DeVotch Win User

I put my Ancient Falmer armor on the mannequin in the dark brotherhood sanctuary! I left it alone for a while, and the other day I went to go get everything to transfer to lake view manor....IT WAS GONE!! I can't find it anywhere! Has anyone else had this
    problem?? If so please tell me there is a way to get it back.
  6. A Blue Illusion Win User

[quote user="DeVotch"]

I put my Ancient Falmer armor on the mannequin in the dark brotherhood sanctuary! I left it alone for a while, and the other day I went to go get everything to transfer to lake view manor....IT WAS GONE!! I can't find it anywhere! Has anyone else had this
    problem?? If so please tell me there is a way to get it back.

[/quote]

Unfortunately you may be SOL. One of the tips I read on a loading screen said that anything you store in a home / chest that you own will stay there. Storing anything else, anywhere else... there are no guarantees it will stay there. I don't recall the mannequin
    in the DB sanctuary, but I'm betting that it isn't one you 'officially' own.
Thema:

Anyone else getting logged off from account after a complete reboot? Since latest build...

1. Anyone else getting logged off from account after a complete reboot? Since latest build... - Similar Threads - Anyone else getting

2. Anyone else not able to get messages to load on Xbox beta app?

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone else not able to get messages to load on Xbox beta app?: [IMG] submitted by /u/AnXboxDude [link] [comments]
  3. Anyone else notice when you are in the Xbox menu and if you scroll down, the sound gets...

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone else notice when you are in the Xbox menu and if you scroll down, the sound gets...: I noticed it just now, it’s a pretty odd thing. The funny part is if you scroll back up, the sound gets louder again and I can hear again out of the right ear cup submitted by /u/catsnbikess...
  4. Anyone else getting error code 0x803f9008?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Anyone else getting error code 0x803f9008?: I keep getting error code 0x803f9008 whenever i try to log onto a game and its saying im not on my home xbox even though i am. Also saying im offline 7b0d6c3c-8ae4-4ea7-a119-4aaf26520b77
  5. Anyone else keep getting kicked out of games since the last 3 GB update?

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone else keep getting kicked out of games since the last 3 GB update?: It gives me something like "service outages happen etc." I can normally get right back on after closing the app, but it happens way too frequently. I think it might have something to do with game...
  6. Anyone else in the Ambassador Program stuck on 5 points and can't get passed the first...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Anyone else in the Ambassador Program stuck on 5 points and can't get passed the first...: Don't worry your not alone on this hardship I had the same problem. Quizzes need to be reviewed and updated to reflect changes that have been made. I suggest having a close look at the Get...
  7. Anyone else getting this? Bought 1 year xbox live this morning. Now trying to upgrade to...

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone else getting this? Bought 1 year xbox live this morning. Now trying to upgrade to...: [IMG] submitted by /u/TroyE2323 [link] [comments]
  8. Anyone else getting these weird messages?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Anyone else getting these weird messages?: My friend and I both received these messages within about 10-15 minutes of eachother. I know spam messages like these are common on social media at times and these accounts usually try to hack...
  9. Is anyone else getting party chat issues this morning and where can you report suspected...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is anyone else getting party chat issues this morning and where can you report suspected...: So, two pronged question I guess... Me, my brother and another friend who lives in a different city some 200 miles away are all having party chat problems this morning on Xbox One - with each...
  10. Game4Paul Charity - Anyone else get ripped off?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Game4Paul Charity - Anyone else get ripped off?: Through the Xbox/ReachoutWorldwide charity event posted on Microsoft's pages, I was linked to the charity site. I donated in exchange for a Forza Horizon 4 game code which I've not received. ROWW...