Anyone else getting long queue times for Project Resistance?

Discus and support Anyone else getting long queue times for Project Resistance? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I'm almost at 40 minutes. Is there any way Capcom could send out more invites, it seems that there's not enough players as the servers are fine.... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/MisterCreepzTTV, Oct 4, 2019.

1. Anyone else getting long queue times for Project Resistance?

I'm almost at 40 minutes. Is there any way Capcom could send out more invites, it seems that there's not enough players as the servers are fine.

submitted by /u/MisterCreepzTTV
    [link] [comments]

/u/MisterCreepzTTV, Oct 4, 2019
  2. Zehq Win User

Premium only DXP Weekend?

I'm never even in a queue with anyone else except me... ever.
  3. TemperedJester1 Win User

XBOX One Turns Off Whilst Installing Digital Game

Hi All, I managed to install battlefield with no problem but still struggling with Fifa 14. It keeps getting stuck in queue move at 61% and can't seem to get pass that. Has anyone else experienced this? I've cancelled and redownloaded a number of times even
    with power cycle.
  4. Epic Louie Win User

Hello. what do you expect from this weekend's gears of wars 5 beta? I expect a breakthrough and changes with respect to 4

I tried playing this morning, but it was having issues. The queue time was too long. I waited for an hour to get in, but never did.
  5. RQkai Win User

360 can't connect to a5520n Pace modem

Can't anyone else provide an answer? It's dumb that I have to wait for so long just to get my console to connect to the internet. What a waste of my time.
  6. Azrael008uk Win User

Dragonball Xenoverse - Season Pass not working

It's simply not time to use it yet.

As long as it's there on your download queue you're fine.
Thema:

Anyone else getting long queue times for Project Resistance?

1. Anyone else getting long queue times for Project Resistance? - Similar Threads - Anyone else getting

2. anyone else getting a lot of adware when playing the games?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    anyone else getting a lot of adware when playing the games?: anyone else getting a lot of adware when playing the games? I have an ad block built into my browser. am on Windows 10 and have a fairly new system and good security programs. Obv since they're...
  3. Could I get an explanation? Anyone else having this issue?

in XboX Insiders
    Could I get an explanation? Anyone else having this issue?: [IMG] submitted by /u/Weedisnatural [link] [comments]
  4. Anyone else not able to get messages to load on Xbox beta app?

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone else not able to get messages to load on Xbox beta app?: [IMG] submitted by /u/AnXboxDude [link] [comments]
  5. Anyone else notice when you are in the Xbox menu and if you scroll down, the sound gets...

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone else notice when you are in the Xbox menu and if you scroll down, the sound gets...: I noticed it just now, it’s a pretty odd thing. The funny part is if you scroll back up, the sound gets louder again and I can hear again out of the right ear cup submitted by /u/catsnbikess...
  6. Anyone else getting error code 0x803f9008?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Anyone else getting error code 0x803f9008?: I keep getting error code 0x803f9008 whenever i try to log onto a game and its saying im not on my home xbox even though i am. Also saying im offline 7b0d6c3c-8ae4-4ea7-a119-4aaf26520b77
  7. Anyone else keep getting kicked out of games since the last 3 GB update?

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone else keep getting kicked out of games since the last 3 GB update?: It gives me something like "service outages happen etc." I can normally get right back on after closing the app, but it happens way too frequently. I think it might have something to do with game...
  8. Anyone else getting logged off from account after a complete reboot? Since latest build...

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone else getting logged off from account after a complete reboot? Since latest build...: And also, it's not only choosing my account to log in. I must enter my password all over again when this happens. submitted by /u/viniciusrsouza [link] [comments]
  9. Anyone else in the Ambassador Program stuck on 5 points and can't get passed the first...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Anyone else in the Ambassador Program stuck on 5 points and can't get passed the first...: Don't worry your not alone on this hardship I had the same problem. Quizzes need to be reviewed and updated to reflect changes that have been made. I suggest having a close look at the Get...
  10. Anyone else getting this? Bought 1 year xbox live this morning. Now trying to upgrade to...

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone else getting this? Bought 1 year xbox live this morning. Now trying to upgrade to...: [IMG] submitted by /u/TroyE2323 [link] [comments]