Anyone else getting long queue times for Project Resistance?

Discus and support Anyone else getting long queue times for Project Resistance? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I'm almost at 40 minutes. Is there any way Capcom could send out more invites, it seems that there's not enough players as the servers are fine.... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/MisterCreepzTTV, Oct 4, 2019.

1. Anyone else getting long queue times for Project Resistance?

I'm almost at 40 minutes. Is there any way Capcom could send out more invites, it seems that there's not enough players as the servers are fine.

submitted by /u/MisterCreepzTTV
    [link] [comments]

/u/MisterCreepzTTV, Oct 4, 2019
  2. Zehq Win User

Premium only DXP Weekend?

I'm never even in a queue with anyone else except me... ever.
  3. TemperedJester1 Win User

XBOX One Turns Off Whilst Installing Digital Game

Hi All, I managed to install battlefield with no problem but still struggling with Fifa 14. It keeps getting stuck in queue move at 61% and can't seem to get pass that. Has anyone else experienced this? I've cancelled and redownloaded a number of times even
    with power cycle.
  4. Epic Louie Win User

Hello. what do you expect from this weekend's gears of wars 5 beta? I expect a breakthrough and changes with respect to 4

I tried playing this morning, but it was having issues. The queue time was too long. I waited for an hour to get in, but never did.
  5. RQkai Win User

360 can't connect to a5520n Pace modem

Can't anyone else provide an answer? It's dumb that I have to wait for so long just to get my console to connect to the internet. What a waste of my time.
  6. Azrael008uk Win User

Dragonball Xenoverse - Season Pass not working

It's simply not time to use it yet.

As long as it's there on your download queue you're fine.
Thema:

Anyone else getting long queue times for Project Resistance?

1. Anyone else getting long queue times for Project Resistance? - Similar Threads - Anyone else getting

2. Anyone else not able to get past the fourth post for reddit on edge for xbox.

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone else not able to get past the fourth post for reddit on edge for xbox.: No pictures load after the 4th post and it wont load anymore after a while and ive cleared cookies and everything and cant fix it. submitted by /u/finneusyello [link] [comments]
  3. Anyone else figure out a way to get a refund after someone hacked my kids account and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Anyone else figure out a way to get a refund after someone hacked my kids account and...: Anyone else figure out a way to get a refund after someone hacked my kids account and purchased Xbox gold? You would think it would be simple enough to let Microsoft know and they'd cancel the...
  4. Is anyone else not getting the new community layout?

in XboX Insiders
    Is anyone else not getting the new community layout?: Is it being rolled out in phases? Just wandering if anyone has it yet. submitted by /u/MisterCreepzTTV [link] [comments]
  5. Anyone else getting a lot of render flickering while playing the Minecraft RTX Beta?

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone else getting a lot of render flickering while playing the Minecraft RTX Beta?: took several hours but finally got the beta ready to go got the "RTX ready" worlds and in ever world i went into the render distance seemed to be broken. flickered a LOT. just wanted to see if its...
  6. Is anyone else getting controller stick drift on their Elite 2 Controllers?!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is anyone else getting controller stick drift on their Elite 2 Controllers?!: Hey everyone.. I got my elite 2 controller, back in December. I love it. It's an amazing controller all around, as everything is customizable, and the feel is sooo amazing. I literally told...
  7. Is anyone else having issues with getting on multiplayer on modern warfare

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is anyone else having issues with getting on multiplayer on modern warfare: Is anyone having issues with getting on cod modern warfare multiplayer a7aecb70-ec9d-4d49-aaf1-7cb410ffb765
  8. Anyone else on alpha skip preview finding that they aren't getting notifications?

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone else on alpha skip preview finding that they aren't getting notifications?: So I was completing my gamepass quests for the month and realised that I didn't get the notification for "play a gamepass game" quest and then I got the achievement on ARK and again it didn't pop...
  9. Anyone else getting a MS Store update that won't install?

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone else getting a MS Store update that won't install?: Already reported to app; Update gets to 77 MB out of 151 then stops installation because "there isn't enough room in Internal" when there is 27 GB available in that drive. I've tried hard...
  10. Anyone else getting an error that says "We're sorry something unexpected happened" upon...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Anyone else getting an error that says "We're sorry something unexpected happened" upon...: Upon trying to start the Twitch app on my xbox I get an error that says "something unexpected happened" and to "please try again" I opened and closed the app several times and got the same result....