Anyone else getting these weird messages?

Discus and support Anyone else getting these weird messages? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My friend and I both received these messages within about 10-15 minutes of eachother. I know spam messages like these are common on social media at... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Shpoopid, Apr 25, 2019.

1. Shpoopid
    Shpoopid Guest

My friend and I both received these messages within about 10-15 minutes of eachother. I know spam messages like these are common on social media at times and these accounts usually try to hack others accounts.

We both blocked them almost right away, but just a reminder to never click any links from random people and to block people like this right away.

This was just way too creepy for me not to post. [Mod Removed - Personal Info]

:)

Shpoopid, Apr 25, 2019
  2. ooO StAsH Ooo Win User

Definitely not worth replying or getting involved with people sending spam/scam messages and blocking and reporting the accounts is the best way to deal with it.

Happy Gaming!
  3. XBA_Hype Win User

you did the right thing with blocking them, if you receive any messages in future by any bot/spam account report the message and block straight away, do not reply to them at all.

thank you for helping the Xbox community in being the best it can be
  4. IRB Win User

You can also report the messages if the content is inappropriate.

The original content had been removed from the post so not sure if it was.
  5. NeoDan123 Win User

Thank you for reporting the unappropriate profile and letting people know about it.

I have received some of these messages aswell and just block and report them immediatly aswell.
  6. MightyQuinn75 Win User

I don't often get weird messages but I frequently get the 0 gamer score bot accounts add me. Usually the girl one and the number on the end changes every time. I always just block and report. It's important to remain vigilant to protect yourselves.
    Well done for raising awareness on the issue.
Thema:

1. Anyone else getting these weird messages? - Similar Threads - Anyone else getting

2. Is anyone else getting party chat issues this morning and where can you report suspected...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is anyone else getting party chat issues this morning and where can you report suspected...: So, two pronged question I guess... Me, my brother and another friend who lives in a different city some 200 miles away are all having party chat problems this morning on Xbox One - with each...
  3. Game4Paul Charity - Anyone else get ripped off?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Game4Paul Charity - Anyone else get ripped off?: Through the Xbox/ReachoutWorldwide charity event posted on Microsoft's pages, I was linked to the charity site. I donated in exchange for a Forza Horizon 4 game code which I've not received. ROWW...
  4. Does anyone else think UFC 3 is getting terrible reviews that are undeserving?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does anyone else think UFC 3 is getting terrible reviews that are undeserving?: Okay so I've put some hours into UFC 3 and in that time I have tried every game mode and beaten the career mode and think that people are giving this game bad reviews when its definitely not a 5...
  5. Anyone else get their saves deleted? (New update)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Anyone else get their saves deleted? (New update): After the latest patch/update. I went to play Skyrim and my saves were all gone. Storage on my xbox for this game has suddenly dropped to when it first gets installed. I had a character on it...
  6. Anyone else pissed Microsoft for getting rid of snap an app?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Anyone else pissed Microsoft for getting rid of snap an app?: I used snap an app nearly every single day that I used my Xbox One. So basically everyday. Then they updated today and apparently don't intend to bring snap an app back or replace it with a...
  7. Anyone else having issues getting online today?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Anyone else having issues getting online today?: I keep getting the error message: "The Call of Duty: Advance Warfare service is not available at this time. Please try again later. Is this related to the recent hack?...
  8. Anyone else getting "Halo 4 servers are not available?"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Anyone else getting "Halo 4 servers are not available?": I've been getting this message all day. Only on Halo 4. 31678cbb-bd0f-4090-8f70-4b9a73a07ac2
  9. Anyone else want to see xbox get rid of their proprietary chat nonsense???

in XBoX on Consoles
    Anyone else want to see xbox get rid of their proprietary chat nonsense???: Xbox makes manufacturers of headsets pay for their chat nonsense it keeps gamers from enjoying the outstanding headsets out there made to give great audio fidelity. Gamers are becoming cross...
  10. Is anyone else getting temporary banned or suspended for no reason?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is anyone else getting temporary banned or suspended for no reason?: is anyone else getting temporary banned or suspended for no reason? First off I come here to see what's wrong with things and if people leave there gamertags, I put a good word in for them because...