Anyone else getting these weird messages?

Discus and support Anyone else getting these weird messages? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My friend and I both received these messages within about 10-15 minutes of eachother. I know spam messages like these are common on social media at... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Shpoopid, Apr 25, 2019.

1. Shpoopid
    Shpoopid Guest

My friend and I both received these messages within about 10-15 minutes of eachother. I know spam messages like these are common on social media at times and these accounts usually try to hack others accounts.

We both blocked them almost right away, but just a reminder to never click any links from random people and to block people like this right away.

This was just way too creepy for me not to post. [Mod Removed - Personal Info]

:)

Shpoopid, Apr 25, 2019
  2. ooO StAsH Ooo Win User

Definitely not worth replying or getting involved with people sending spam/scam messages and blocking and reporting the accounts is the best way to deal with it.

Happy Gaming!
  3. XBA_Hype Win User

you did the right thing with blocking them, if you receive any messages in future by any bot/spam account report the message and block straight away, do not reply to them at all.

thank you for helping the Xbox community in being the best it can be
  4. IRB Win User

You can also report the messages if the content is inappropriate.

The original content had been removed from the post so not sure if it was.
  5. NeoDan123 Win User

Thank you for reporting the unappropriate profile and letting people know about it.

I have received some of these messages aswell and just block and report them immediatly aswell.
  6. MightyQuinn75 Win User

I don't often get weird messages but I frequently get the 0 gamer score bot accounts add me. Usually the girl one and the number on the end changes every time. I always just block and report. It's important to remain vigilant to protect yourselves.
    Well done for raising awareness on the issue.
Thema:

1. Anyone else getting these weird messages? - Similar Threads - Anyone else getting

2. anyone else getting a lot of adware when playing the games?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    anyone else getting a lot of adware when playing the games?: anyone else getting a lot of adware when playing the games? I have an ad block built into my browser. am on Windows 10 and have a fairly new system and good security programs. Obv since they're...
  3. Could I get an explanation? Anyone else having this issue?

in XboX Insiders
    Could I get an explanation? Anyone else having this issue?: [IMG] submitted by /u/Weedisnatural [link] [comments]
  4. Anyone else not able to get messages to load on Xbox beta app?

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone else not able to get messages to load on Xbox beta app?: [IMG] submitted by /u/AnXboxDude [link] [comments]
  5. Anyone else notice when you are in the Xbox menu and if you scroll down, the sound gets...

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone else notice when you are in the Xbox menu and if you scroll down, the sound gets...: I noticed it just now, it’s a pretty odd thing. The funny part is if you scroll back up, the sound gets louder again and I can hear again out of the right ear cup submitted by /u/catsnbikess...
  6. Anyone else getting error code 0x803f9008?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Anyone else getting error code 0x803f9008?: I keep getting error code 0x803f9008 whenever i try to log onto a game and its saying im not on my home xbox even though i am. Also saying im offline 7b0d6c3c-8ae4-4ea7-a119-4aaf26520b77
  7. Anyone else keep getting kicked out of games since the last 3 GB update?

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone else keep getting kicked out of games since the last 3 GB update?: It gives me something like "service outages happen etc." I can normally get right back on after closing the app, but it happens way too frequently. I think it might have something to do with game...
  8. Anyone else getting logged off from account after a complete reboot? Since latest build...

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone else getting logged off from account after a complete reboot? Since latest build...: And also, it's not only choosing my account to log in. I must enter my password all over again when this happens. submitted by /u/viniciusrsouza [link] [comments]
  9. Anyone else in the Ambassador Program stuck on 5 points and can't get passed the first...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Anyone else in the Ambassador Program stuck on 5 points and can't get passed the first...: Don't worry your not alone on this hardship I had the same problem. Quizzes need to be reviewed and updated to reflect changes that have been made. I suggest having a close look at the Get...
  10. Anyone else getting this? Bought 1 year xbox live this morning. Now trying to upgrade to...

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone else getting this? Bought 1 year xbox live this morning. Now trying to upgrade to...: [IMG] submitted by /u/TroyE2323 [link] [comments]