Anyone else getting this? Bought 1 year xbox live this morning. Now trying to upgrade to...

Discus and support Anyone else getting this? Bought 1 year xbox live this morning. Now trying to upgrade to... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/TroyE2323 [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/TroyE2323, Jun 14, 2019.

1. /u/TroyE2323
    /u/TroyE2323 Guest

Anyone else getting this? Bought 1 year xbox live this morning. Now trying to upgrade to...

/u/TroyE2323, Jun 14, 2019
  2. Pain x Torture Win User

Anyone Else Not able to Put in Codes?

I've been trying all morning...a year of Xbox Live gift card that wont work...smh
  3. Elite Rampant Win User

Anyone Else?

I don't think I've bought a single game this year.
  4. MeS Alpher Win User

Anyone else get the strategy guide?

Bought it with the gane at half price, should arrive this morning in the mail. Hope its as good as the Fallout New Vegas one. The quest walkthroughs are to be left for the 2nd playthrough just to be sure I dont miss anything but the character building section
    was good in the FNV guide to at least skim through as the game was installing on HDD and as a bathroom read.
  5. A Livid Penguin Win User

Anyone else not getting MW3?

[quote user="dual skorpionz"]

1. Driveable non-killstreak vehicles, destructible enivornments, pilotable jets, basically 'sandbox' multiplayer, gigantic map

2. BF3 is running on the Frostite2. While MW3 is running on the same engine CoD2 and 4 used. MW3 footage? Type in MW2 on Youtube...bang..

3. Nope

4. You can't use that after your initial response, it's contradictory.

[/quote]

1. So... the same as BC2 except jets. Wow.

2. No it's not. BF3 is running on frostbite 2, MW3 is running on IW 5.0, where as MW2 was 4.0 and COD4 used a completely upgraded engine from COD2. And I already said har de har har to your lame joke, look at the multiplayer trailer released today. It's
    not as huge of an upgrade as BC2 to BF3, but it's definitely an upgrade. Plus, like I already said, BF3 footage was running at the best possible conditions. Wait til we see some, y'know, actual console footage, which is what I'm assuming we're talking about
    on an xbox forum.

3. I'm gonna go ahead and drop this point.

4. It still applies. My opinion is that I'm going to love both games, since I enjoyed both BC2 and MW2 (although I played MW2 much longer) and have both pre-ordered. Yours is obviously that if I don't agree with you, I'm apparently a brain dead retard,
    and can only play one of them like it's a war or something.
  6. gameshoes3003 Win User

Anyone else not getting MW3?

[quote user="BEASTmmb"]

As of now though Im not getting either. At least until next year.

[/quote]I salute you.
Thema:

1. Anyone else getting this? Bought 1 year xbox live this morning. Now trying to upgrade to... - Similar Threads - Anyone else getting

2. Is this a problem for anyone else? I live in the UK which is why I'm confused so I dont get...

in XboX Insiders
    Is this a problem for anyone else? I live in the UK which is why I'm confused so I dont get...: [IMG] submitted by /u/LAWxREWINDzZ [link] [comments]
  3. Does anyone else in Alpha Skip Ahead get the "Sorry something went wrong" error when...

in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone else in Alpha Skip Ahead get the "Sorry something went wrong" error when...: Title. I tried to start Madden 20 tonight and it didn't even attempt to load it. It showed the splash screen for less than a second and then showed me the error, then when I went to start it again...
  4. Is anyone else getting this? I've been seeing this since Monday

in XboX Insiders
    Is anyone else getting this? I've been seeing this since Monday: [IMG] submitted by /u/MayhemAlchemist [link] [comments]
  5. Does anyone else with the latest preview for Alpha Skip Ahead keep getting a pop up to buy...

in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone else with the latest preview for Alpha Skip Ahead keep getting a pop up to buy...: Title. This has litteraly never happened before I joined Alpha Skip Ahead So I was just wondering if anyone else keeps getting it? submitted by /u/FlashDesert [link] [comments]
  6. Anyone else not getting achievements notifications? This started happening for about a week.

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone else not getting achievements notifications? This started happening for about a week.: Also, when they show up, it takes so much time to be triggered. submitted by /u/viniciusrsouza [link] [comments]
  7. Anyone else getting long queue times for Project Resistance?

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone else getting long queue times for Project Resistance?: I'm almost at 40 minutes. Is there any way Capcom could send out more invites, it seems that there's not enough players as the servers are fine. submitted by /u/MisterCreepzTTV [link] [comments]
  8. anyone else getting a lot of adware when playing the games?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    anyone else getting a lot of adware when playing the games?: anyone else getting a lot of adware when playing the games? I have an ad block built into my browser. am on Windows 10 and have a fairly new system and good security programs. Obv since they're...
  9. Could I get an explanation? Anyone else having this issue?

in XboX Insiders
    Could I get an explanation? Anyone else having this issue?: [IMG] submitted by /u/Weedisnatural [link] [comments]
  10. Anyone else not able to get messages to load on Xbox beta app?

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone else not able to get messages to load on Xbox beta app?: [IMG] submitted by /u/AnXboxDude [link] [comments]