Anyone else got problems with YouTube? [Alpha Skip Ahead]

Discus and support Anyone else got problems with YouTube? [Alpha Skip Ahead] in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Since last week the official YouTube app keeps logging out, every day apparently at random. In the past I just had to uninstall and reinstall the app... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Danny_RA, Aug 27, 2019.

1. /u/Danny_RA
    /u/Danny_RA Guest

Since last week the official YouTube app keeps logging out, every day apparently at random. In the past I just had to uninstall and reinstall the app and after install the app would already be logged in, but this no longer works.

Has this happened to you?

I already reported this a few days ago, but the problem persists.

submitted by /u/Danny_RA
    [link] [comments]

/u/Danny_RA, Aug 27, 2019
  2. WUIJIBOBO Win User

What do you think about new, experimental dashboard?

In the alpha skip ahead, still no update. "Alpha Skip Ahead" clearly means something else... :')
  3. StuartATrueRed Win User

Alpha skip ahead update

The Alpha Skip Ahead update is usually 2 or 3 versions ahead of everyone else, and the version you are talking about may not be released to the public, as it is in testing phase, and will be updated again with another version number until the update is
    stable enough to be released to the public.
  4. Shuehb1233 Win User

Alpha skip ahead update

The Alpha Skip Ahead update is usually 2 or 3 versions ahead of everyone else, and the version you are talking about may not be released to the public, as it is in testing phase, and will be updated again with another version number until the update is
    stable enough to be released to the public.
    Forntife
  5. ForzaDrift Girl Win User

Xbox wont update or install games

Well if he's in the insider programn then he got a update today had the same issue the alpha & apha skip ahead builds are broken for 50% of the people that are ih that group so don't update your console if you're in alpha or alpha skip ahead
  6. Njal the Blue Win User

Alpha skip-Ahead

Hi, Wuhey

Unfortunately all the Alpha Skip Ahead spots have been filled. I am sure if you carry on reporting, that when they get spaces, you'll get another invite.y

You can join in with the Insider community here: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/new/
Thema:

1. Anyone else got problems with YouTube? [Alpha Skip Ahead] - Similar Threads - Anyone else got

2. Has anyone else been having issues with the Microsoft Rewards App collecting the daily...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Has anyone else been having issues with the Microsoft Rewards App collecting the daily...: It's worked for me the past two, but the previous five it did not, after reinstalls, hard boots, etc. A friend of mine was having a similar issue. b5a6760b-19a1-4243-8507-32ce18a7e806
  3. Does anyone else have the issue where if your in a party and leave it it wont let you talk...

in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone else have the issue where if your in a party and leave it it wont let you talk...: Usuall this happens when either a) I was in a party for a while Ieave to join game chat and no one can here me and I cant hear anyone. Or if the night before I was in party and try talking in game...
  4. Anyone Else Suddenly Missing All Their Games From Their Microsoft Account?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Anyone Else Suddenly Missing All Their Games From Their Microsoft Account?: Purchases made from as far back as 2017 have all disappeared from my account, and tech support can't/won't do anything about it. Anyone else run into a problem like this? Every game I've ever...
  5. xbox won't turn on only fan starts running. This happening to anyone else? anyone got a fix?

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox won't turn on only fan starts running. This happening to anyone else? anyone got a fix?: My Xbox suddenly turned off. After letting it cool for 15 mins I turned it back on but it turned off again after about 2 mins since then when the power supply is connected the Xbox cooling fan...
  6. XXX and YYY instead of “Xbox Game Pass” and “Rewards” - placeholder text? Anyone else got it?

in XboX Insiders
    XXX and YYY instead of “Xbox Game Pass” and “Rewards” - placeholder text? Anyone else got it?: [IMG] submitted by /u/lucadudav [link] [comments]
  7. Preview alpha is now available for me (anyone else who got the invite try now!)

in XboX Insiders
    Preview alpha is now available for me (anyone else who got the invite try now!): [IMG] submitted by /u/matthew20421 [link] [comments]
  8. Ebon Flintlock - anyone else never got an update?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Ebon Flintlock - anyone else never got an update?: Been looking around the forums all day and it seems that, a year after missing the first mixpot, a large number of people didn't get the ebon flintlock from the stream due to a glitch? Anyone get...
  9. Anyone else got kinect issues today?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Anyone else got kinect issues today?: hi folks. Seem to be having kinect issues today. Turned the one on the usual way using voice commands then once the console was on it just stopped working. Kinect is on, can see me but won't...
  10. Has anyone else got an update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Has anyone else got an update: Just got one, just wondering what it's adding 0f60b5f5-140a-4f06-9731-16485ade9501