Anyone else have this error when trying to login through the companion app

Discus and support Anyone else have this error when trying to login through the companion app in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/TheSmallMexican [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/TheSmallMexican, Jul 30, 2019.

1. Anyone else have this error when trying to login through the companion app

/u/TheSmallMexican, Jul 30, 2019
  2. matteocapu Win User

Xbox App (Beta) Windows 10 Login doesnt work

So I downloaded the companion app and it says "Impossible to LogIn now. Try later (0x406)"
  3. PalmettoBling Win User

Using XBox social for accepting invite not working

Are you trying to accept the invite through the Xbox Console Companion App or the Game Bar? I don't think that invites in the Console Companion App work anymore, though I might be wrong on that. Do you have the game already launched when you try to accept
    the game invite?
  4. XBF Diego M Win User

Erro quando faço login na Xbox Live no Windows 10 [Translation-Error when I sign in to Xbox Live in Windows 10]

Hi Lissandro,

What games are you trying to launch through the Xbox (Beta) app that won't sign you in to your account with the saved data?

Have you tried launching the games through desktop or Start menu shortcuts?

Have you tried logging into the Xbox Console Companion app with the account with the saved data? The Companion app connects you to Xbox Live and tracks your game progress when signed in through there so sign in and make sure you see your achievements from
    the Console Companion app.
  5. Josh Yerby Win User

I was logged out of my game today so I checked my account activity, and I have a question.

Discovered the cause is signing in to the Destiny Companion App. In case anyone else has the same worries.
  6. Duke Arkillo Win User

COD Ghosts CLAN App

This is not the app I downloaded yesterday and paid £.69p for

It was called Call of Duty Ghosts Companion, but now when I try to access it through my paid for games is comes up with an error on google play (An unexpected error has occurred. Please try again later.)

How bizzare. Possibly a scam ?

The app you mention is not compatible with any of my android devices even the one running jelly bean android

If clan management is only available through android then I am snookered

Do you know if there will be an option within the game, or at least through a windows version of the app to manage a clan
Thema:

Anyone else have this error when trying to login through the companion app

1. Anyone else have this error when trying to login through the companion app - Similar Threads - Anyone else error

2. Anyone else getting error code 0x803f9008?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Anyone else getting error code 0x803f9008?: I keep getting error code 0x803f9008 whenever i try to log onto a game and its saying im not on my home xbox even though i am. Also saying im offline 7b0d6c3c-8ae4-4ea7-a119-4aaf26520b77
  3. Update error. But, after I let it reboot, everything seems okay. Anyone else?

in XboX Insiders
    Update error. But, after I let it reboot, everything seems okay. Anyone else?: [IMG] submitted by /u/steppingstone01 [link] [comments]
  4. Anyone else having party issues 'Error code 0x800C0008'

in XBoX on Consoles
    Anyone else having party issues 'Error code 0x800C0008': Can't join parties nor start parties, just loads for a few seconds and pops up with 'Something went wrong with your party. Try again later.[0x800C0008] Along with that I can't even see my...
  5. NHL19 Digital Copy Won't Launch. No Error Code, Anyone Else?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NHL19 Digital Copy Won't Launch. No Error Code, Anyone Else?: The game became playable at 1am i think. It's fully downloaded, digital copy.. i did a reset by holding the button on the xbox for 12 seconds.. other digital games startup but this just loads the...
  6. Runtime Error, no access to xbox360 games via download on xbox1, anyone else?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Runtime Error, no access to xbox360 games via download on xbox1, anyone else?: This is an issue that I have been having for over a month now. In the past i have had absolutely 0 issues downoading reverse compatible 360. now anytime i attempt to do so i simply get a runtime...
  7. Xbox Insider Program: Error Code 0x800c000c ('Groups' feature) — Anyone else running into ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Insider Program: Error Code 0x800c000c ('Groups' feature) — Anyone else running into ...: Any Insiders here who got to mess around with the Groups feature? After a long back-to-back of Xbox releasing dashboard updates that'd undercut nearly everything I bought an Xbox for in the first...
  8. Did anyone else's error code change when they reset their network?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Did anyone else's error code change when they reset their network?: my error 0x87e107f9 changed to 0x80072efe after resetting the network. Thing still signs into live, still gives the error message when trying to open YouTube, any games, etc; except now it's a...
  9. Anyone else trying to redeem there card but it just say error with a code??

in XBoX on Consoles
    Anyone else trying to redeem there card but it just say error with a code??: anyone else trying to redeem there gold card but it just says error with a code and you do what the code tells you to do but it still doesn't work? b0b038d1-394f-454d-b158-98af19617257
  10. Anyone's else getting error code 0x8013153B

in XBoX on Consoles
    Anyone's else getting error code 0x8013153B: when ever I try to do something in the store it gives me the error code 0x8013153B, but when I put it in the error code search it says it's not a error code 73e317c8-29f5-4df6-bc33-da5582b8a155