anyone else having bad audio syncing with YouTube?

Discus and support anyone else having bad audio syncing with YouTube? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; When ever you are watching YouTube the video seems to play faster than the audio and the only way to kind of fix it is by pausing for a few seconds... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Maleficent_List_9406, Jun 25, 2022.

1. anyone else having bad audio syncing with YouTube?

When ever you are watching YouTube the video seems to play faster than the audio and the only way to kind of fix it is by pausing for a few seconds then it's back to how it was 2 minutes later

submitted by /u/Maleficent_List_9406
    [link] [comments]

/u/Maleficent_List_9406, Jun 25, 2022
  2. WYLD STALLYNS77 Win User

Blu Ray Player out of sinc after latest console update!!!!

I Am having this same Issue with Audio Sync Issues. Tried watching couple movies tonight via BluRay APP and Audio Sync issues was very bad.
  3. IR0N F3TT Win User

Cannot Enable 3D BluRay

So anyone else having trouble with the audio for the 3d blu ray?
  4. aCelestialPulse Win User

XBOX DVR records clips with sound out of sync

I am having this issue all of a sudden. It's been great since I got it, some years back. Now all of a sudden I have sync issues with the audio like everyone else is saying. I'm trying to edit these videos to make content out of them and it's turned into
    garbage. So did anyone come to a conclusion on a fix?
  5. Mister Maka Win User

cut scenes are lagging horribly on almost all games

Hey there Jadedaddy4.

Can you clarify what you mean by lagging cutscenes? Is the audio out of sync or is something else occurring?
  6. Harman Dhami Win User

Series X and wireless Headsets issues

Has there been any update to this issue? I am having the same exact problem with the new official Xbox Wireless Headphones.

Its really bad when playing Gears of War 5 with all the cutscenes every few minutes. It just stops playing audio, cuts in and out, repeatedly. Audio goes out of sync during cutscenes, too, like a bad chinese kung fu movie with horrible dubbing. The game audio outside of cutscenes goes back to normal.

Navigating system menus also generates a lot of audio distortion!

Doesn't matter if I use the Windows Sonic profile, Dolby Atmos profile, etc.

I updated headset firmware, I am running the latest Series X firmware, etc. Etc. None of that fixed it.

Anyone have any ideas on if/when this will be fixed??
Thema:

anyone else having bad audio syncing with YouTube?

1. anyone else having bad audio syncing with YouTube? - Similar Threads - anyone else having

2. Is anyone else having issues with unavailable NAT type

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is anyone else having issues with unavailable NAT type: So, I had to do some electrical work earlier today so shut down my home server to do the work when I was done I powered it back on and when I got back online, I kept getting an unavailable Nat...
  3. Anyone else having issues losing progress in No Man's Sky on PC playing through Xbox Ultimate?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Anyone else having issues losing progress in No Man's Sky on PC playing through Xbox Ultimate?: My saves keep reverting back to older saves. Is getting really annoying. Losing hours and hours of game play!!!! When trying to save the time stamps wont update. I can reload the autosave and be...
  4. Is anyone else having issues with these bots over running your looking for group posts

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is anyone else having issues with these bots over running your looking for group posts: Been having issues trying to find players due to the Xbox looking for group being overrun with bots does Microsoft and or Xbox know ab the issue 1418cdbd-318a-496c-8cf9-ccebb0efcd36
  5. Does anyone else have broken terrain generation in 1.19.1?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does anyone else have broken terrain generation in 1.19.1?: I tried to play Minecraft with my gf yesterday and noticed that all the mountains were glitched out. They were abnormally tall with straight edges and had many floating blocks around them. Found...
  6. Anyone else having trouble with Forza Horizon 5 on PC?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Anyone else having trouble with Forza Horizon 5 on PC?: 2 Days ago, Forza Horizon 5 randomly stopped opening. It gave a pop-up telling me to reinstall it and so I deleted it and tried to reinstall it. now in the present, I'm still getting an error...
  7. anyone else having problems installing alice madness returns on their PC?

in XBoX on Consoles
    anyone else having problems installing alice madness returns on their PC?: I just bought alice madness returns through Xbox on my brand-new high-quality gaming laptop. When I press on play, I get a pop up saying I need to reinstall the game. well i try that and nothing...
  8. Is anyone else having problems joining parties?

in XboX Insiders
    Is anyone else having problems joining parties?: Me and 2 of my friends aren’t able to start or join a party. Wondering if anyone is having the same issues. submitted by /u/Free_francious [link] [comments]
  9. Anyone else having/had game installation issues?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Anyone else having/had game installation issues?: After the newest console update, my console won't download or update games. It will stay stuck in the queue, or say "installing" with no progress and then stop. Or, it will go up a couple of...
  10. Anyone else have a problem with on-resume games not recognizing remote play controllers?

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone else have a problem with on-resume games not recognizing remote play controllers?: Let me give you an example. I'll start playing a game, say, Wild at Heart or Halo or something. I'll pause and disconnect from remote play. when i reconnect later to resume, the game won't respond...