Anyone else having issues on their Series X after the most recent update?

Discus and support Anyone else having issues on their Series X after the most recent update? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I updated my Series X recently (I think Tuesday or Wednesday) and noticed some odd behavior since then. The first thing I noticed was the boot up... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Cory Shaginaw, Sep 18, 2022.

1. Anyone else having issues on their Series X after the most recent update?

I updated my Series X recently (I think Tuesday or Wednesday) and noticed some odd behavior since then. The first thing I noticed was the boot up screen sound either changed or is bugged. It’s much shorter than it typically is, and there’s an audible feedback click (like a speaker being plugged in) right before the second half of the sound plays. I use power saver mode, so I’m very accustomed to how it used to sound. The other thing I encountered today was my startup chime randomly turned itself off. I just tried to boot up my console and it didn’t make any noise, which really concerned me for a moment. After booting, rebooting, hard resetting, and unplugging for several minutes to no avail, I finally checked my settings and saw that it somehow turned itself off. It works now, but I know for a fact that I didn’t change that setting. Anyone else experiencing this or any other odd behavior? I’m hoping I’m not the only one. Thanks.

:)

Cory Shaginaw, Sep 18, 2022
  2. Dérek Augusto Win User

Hello!

My name is Dérek, I'm an independent platform consultant and I'm grateful for the opportunity to help you.

Cory, a note was made available where it said that the last update had some problems really.

Test this process to verify that the bugs are eliminated.

Press the Xbox button to open the dashboard.

Select System > Settings > System > Console Information

Select Reset Console.

Restore and keep my games and apps.

Rest assured, you won't miss games or saves

When asking to pull settings from an old xbox, put no

You will have to log in your accounts again, that's all

I'm waiting.
  3. WUIJIBOBO Win User

Anyone else having issues since the most recent update?

Are you in the Xbox Insiders program by any chance? Those builds tend to be much more buggy than the official dashboard updates.
  4. Default_570 Win User

Xbox Series X Power button

My power button is stuck on my series x. Is anyone else having this issue and is there a way i can fix???
    killed it rebooting the console that much?
  5. RonaldPires Win User

Just got a Xbox S/X controller charging station model X-DZ-001, couple questions

Most of the comp or game stuff I get online comes from Amazon or Newegg.

Do you or anyone else here have an Xbox Live account?

If so, is the account free or does it charge a 1 time, monthly, biannual or yearly fee to have?

I've been a big fan of the 1st 4 Splinter Cell games and hear they run on the series X; I'm currently relearning to play SCPT on the series X. Even though it is playing well, it seems to be much grainier than what I remember from the 2001 X.

I heard SC1 and SCDA were enhanced/optimized for the Xbox one and that all or most X1 games are supposed to play on the series X. If true, anyone hear know where I'd get ahold of them?
  6. michaelkoch248 Win User

Elden Ring

It appears on the console. It was purchased on my account so I own the game. I have also recently upgraded to an Xbox series X if that makes a difference, it was well after experiencing this issue though.
Thema:

1. Anyone else having issues on their Series X after the most recent update? - Similar Threads - Anyone else having

2. Anyone else not having a reason for a suspension?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Anyone else not having a reason for a suspension?: i got suspended yesterday outta the blue and i checked the website and it said Gamerpic, so i looked at the details section. absolutely nothing? no reason for why i might've been suspended. Is...
  3. Anyone else have a White flashing screen when playing multiversus matches

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Anyone else have a White flashing screen when playing multiversus matches: It happens sometimes and happened tonight but before tonight it hadn't happened for weeks. Hardware or software issue? Multiversus only so far. Also, It happened at the same time a friend coming...
  4. Anyone else having Audio issues?

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone else having Audio issues?: Certain games and apps I have zero tv audio at all but if I turn my headset on I can hear everything fine. submitted by /u/reiku78 [link] [comments]
  5. Does anyone else have a glitch where you open a game and it opens other apps and crashes...

in XBoX on Windows
    Does anyone else have a glitch where you open a game and it opens other apps and crashes...: My laptop that i got around 2 days ago has been opening other apps when I open a game from battle net or steam along with opening mcafee and mcafee control panel and geforce experience command...
  6. Did anyone else have to use the chat support? Gabrielle asked for my email, then tried to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Did anyone else have to use the chat support? Gabrielle asked for my email, then tried to...: A Microsoft agent named Gabrielle just asked me for my email, then asked me to prove it was me by telling her a verification code she was supposedly sending me... which was actually her asking my...
  7. Is anyone else having issues with unavailable NAT type

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is anyone else having issues with unavailable NAT type: So, I had to do some electrical work earlier today so shut down my home server to do the work when I was done I powered it back on and when I got back online, I kept getting an unavailable Nat...
  8. Anyone else having issues losing progress in No Man's Sky on PC playing through Xbox Ultimate?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Anyone else having issues losing progress in No Man's Sky on PC playing through Xbox Ultimate?: My saves keep reverting back to older saves. Is getting really annoying. Losing hours and hours of game play!!!! When trying to save the time stamps wont update. I can reload the autosave and be...
  9. Is anyone else having issues with these bots over running your looking for group posts

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is anyone else having issues with these bots over running your looking for group posts: Been having issues trying to find players due to the Xbox looking for group being overrun with bots does Microsoft and or Xbox know ab the issue 1418cdbd-318a-496c-8cf9-ccebb0efcd36
  10. Does anyone else have broken terrain generation in 1.19.1?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does anyone else have broken terrain generation in 1.19.1?: I tried to play Minecraft with my gf yesterday and noticed that all the mountains were glitched out. They were abnormally tall with straight edges and had many floating blocks around them. Found...