Anyone else having issues playing blu-rays on the series x?

Discus and support Anyone else having issues playing blu-rays on the series x? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I tried two different films, Multiple resets and setting changes and nothing. Anyone else experiencing issues playing blu-rays on their series x?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by haywood2crack, Dec 5, 2020.

1. Anyone else having issues playing blu-rays on the series x?

I tried two different films, Multiple resets and setting changes and nothing. Anyone else experiencing issues playing blu-rays on their series x?

:)

haywood2crack, Dec 5, 2020
  2. Pete Brown [MSFT] Win User

Xbox One won't load or play several of my Blu-ray discs

Anyone else having issues with certain blu-ray discs?
  3. IR0N F3TT Win User

Cannot Enable 3D BluRay

So anyone else having trouble with the audio for the 3d blu ray?
  4. Wrayman89 Win User

Xbox One S - Certain Blu Rays won't play

I have the app fully updated, reset the console to default settings, cleared the blu ray app data, let the disc auto-play, played the disc manually, set the blu ray app to not remember the last played position, etc.

It just refuses to play certain blu rays, anybody else have Jojo Rabbit on blu ray and able to confirm the problem?
  5. Mister Maka Win User

Problem with Blu-Ray Discs

Hey there Val Eccica.

Sorry to hear you're having trouble with your blu-ray, especially with such an awesome anime series. Have you by chance been able to test the blu-ray on a different player to see if the same issue appears with the video?
  6. Obsessive Power Win User

Do You Have to buy XBOX game pass to play good games in any xbox

In series S can i put game CD and play it ??
    No, the Series S will not have a Blu-ray drive. All games will need to downloaded.
Thema:

Anyone else having issues playing blu-rays on the series x?

1. Anyone else having issues playing blu-rays on the series x? - Similar Threads - Anyone else having

2. anyone else having problems with Microsoft Rewards Top 10 getting achievement credit

in XboX Insiders
    anyone else having problems with Microsoft Rewards Top 10 getting achievement credit: Hi, I'm currently on Omega ring (alpha eligible, got tired of patch delivery failures with a poor rollback mechanism). Anyway, I have been unable to complete the MS Rewards Top 10 since it was...
  3. HDR10 one x Does anyone else have an issue were u can’t enable HDR10 but it tells u to...

in XboX Insiders
    HDR10 one x Does anyone else have an issue were u can’t enable HDR10 but it tells u to...: submitted by /u/Barerwolf [link] [comments]
  4. Is anyone else having trouble with multiplayer in Dark Souls remastered

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is anyone else having trouble with multiplayer in Dark Souls remastered: Is anyone else having trouble with multiplayer in Dark Souls Remastered? 997f8b61-6f91-4836-a4a3-e9e99df19d2a
  5. 2103 beta update and still having this issue with remote play from series x. Anyone else...

in XboX Insiders
    2103 beta update and still having this issue with remote play from series x. Anyone else...: [IMG] submitted by /u/DiscoNinja07 [link] [comments]
  6. Anyone else having controller drift but it's only in-game.

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone else having controller drift but it's only in-game.: Happens in every game where my camera will slowly start looking up. Is it my controller or it it the games? submitted by /u/TheMentalLad [link] [comments]
  7. Does anyone else have to update their Xbox on startup?

in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone else have to update their Xbox on startup?: Okay so recently every time when I turn my Xbox on (Instant On is on) it is requiring me to install an update, because I have instant on set I shouldn't have to and it should update automatically....
  8. Anyone else having this issue whenever Xbox has a loading circle it is broken

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone else having this issue whenever Xbox has a loading circle it is broken: [IMG] submitted by /u/CRU-JONES-FTW-2 [link] [comments]
  9. Anyone Else Have Xbox Original Avatars App As A Seemingly Permanent Fixture In Their...

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone Else Have Xbox Original Avatars App As A Seemingly Permanent Fixture In Their...: [IMG] submitted by /u/LOV3FIST [link] [comments]
  10. Is Anyone else having issues with Series X constantly wanting to update and always failing out?

in XboX Insiders
    Is Anyone else having issues with Series X constantly wanting to update and always failing out?: Every single day for the past 3 weeks, when I start up my Series X it tells me I need to update my OS. When I try, it usually quits out during the download. When it does successfully download and...