Anyone else having issues with the TNT in minecraft?????????????????????

Discus and support Anyone else having issues with the TNT in minecraft????????????????????? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; seriously is anyone else having issues with the TNT? i light it and it sets on fire and thats it :/ b333812d-ff7a-42dc-8fd4-d21e62a2c823 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MrsCox2019, Jun 8, 2021.

1. MrsCox2019
    MrsCox2019 Guest

seriously is anyone else having issues with the TNT? i light it and it sets on fire and thats it :/

:)

MrsCox2019, Jun 8, 2021
  2. XBF Zineb F Win User

For any in-game related issues it's best to get in touch with the developer of the game or post on their official forum/page.
  3. Connah95 Win User

Anyone else having this issue?

I had this issue and it was fixed when I updated my controller and Xbox.
  4. II G SuS II Win User

Anyone?

I have hard reset, taken batteries out, turned controller on and off 3/4 times and the controller will not work in GTA 5 but works in the menus...
  5. II G SuS II Win User

Well it did an update a couple weeks back - that's when the problems start now I think about it
  6. Mr Boozyhead Win User

Have you tried updating the controller?
Thema:

1. Anyone else having issues with the TNT in minecraft????????????????????? - Similar Threads - Anyone else having

2. Anyone else having issues with elder scroll games on game pass pc?

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone else having issues with elder scroll games on game pass pc?: I haven’t been on my pc for a bit, but me and my friend have been having trouble with playing the elder scroll games on gamepass for pc. I forget the message that shows up, but it won’t let us...
  3. Anyone else having issue with DTS for headphones enabling itself?

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone else having issue with DTS for headphones enabling itself?: I have both the Atmos and DTS apps for headphones installed, but I prefer the Atmos app so I have that enabled in the audio settings. Starting tonight, any time I plug a headset into my...
  4. Does anyone else have this refund issue?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does anyone else have this refund issue?: (Sent this to Microsoft today but they haven't replied.) Hi, I've tried to get in contact with Microsoft by giving them my feedback which was months ago, but I still haven't got a reply so I'll...
  5. Having to reset console every time i want to play a game or use a app, has anyone else had...

in XboX Insiders
    Having to reset console every time i want to play a game or use a app, has anyone else had...: I can play whatever i want once i reset the console (series X) even go to a streaming app. But I’ve i turn it on and then on i have to hold the power button down everyday. submitted by...
  6. is anyone else having gamer-score problems?

in XboX Insiders
    is anyone else having gamer-score problems?: i lost like 2k+ gamer-score now that i’m in the beta, and i only just noticed it (i joined the beta like 3-4 months ago) submitted by /u/kopkookookokmiom [link] [comments]
  7. anyone else having problems with Microsoft Rewards Top 10 getting achievement credit

in XboX Insiders
    anyone else having problems with Microsoft Rewards Top 10 getting achievement credit: Hi, I'm currently on Omega ring (alpha eligible, got tired of patch delivery failures with a poor rollback mechanism). Anyway, I have been unable to complete the MS Rewards Top 10 since it was...
  8. HDR10 one x Does anyone else have an issue were u can’t enable HDR10 but it tells u to...

in XboX Insiders
    HDR10 one x Does anyone else have an issue were u can’t enable HDR10 but it tells u to...: submitted by /u/Barerwolf [link] [comments]
  9. Is anyone else having trouble with multiplayer in Dark Souls remastered

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is anyone else having trouble with multiplayer in Dark Souls remastered: Is anyone else having trouble with multiplayer in Dark Souls Remastered? 997f8b61-6f91-4836-a4a3-e9e99df19d2a
  10. 2103 beta update and still having this issue with remote play from series x. Anyone else...

in XboX Insiders
    2103 beta update and still having this issue with remote play from series x. Anyone else...: [IMG] submitted by /u/DiscoNinja07 [link] [comments]